• Advertisement

The Fairly OddParents

storytime7

I just have to say this three times: yes, Sparky is written off, as proven by his voice actor himself. Poof hasn't made any appearances either, BUT IT'S NOT EVIDENT YET THAT HE'S WRITTEN OFF AS WELL. Poof wasn't in any of the Season 10 episodes that have aired so far, that proves something, but I wouldn't say that Poof has had the same fate as Sparky until S10 has gone halfway through. I'm just as surprised by the absence of Poof, but if Foop has made an appearance, that would mean the staff are still aware about Poof and that he's still part of FOP. I wanted to make a report, but I also needed to make a point, so sorry if I had to sound like this.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

On the plus side of things, Poof is confirmed to return for one episode, so it's safe to say that he hasn't been written off.

I'm glad enough that FOP is being moved to Nicktoons for new episodes, so PLEASE let this be Death's final nail in the coffin, cuz' I really hope this is for real and we're not getting yet another series renewal blown up in our faces. For a season with little to no quality control, this show has suffered enough.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2017 at 9:09 PM, a_shot_here_we_go said:

"Oh No"

giphy.gif

We can only hope this means the end of both DanWarp and Butch Hartman shows, loved you dudes over the years but your time on Nick has come.

Hate to burst your bubbles, but Hartman is making another cartoon. I just hope it's won't be as annoying as the new FOP episodes. The show is called Bunsen is a Beast!

As I said several times, the show had seriously ran its course. it should have ended 5 years ago.

• Like 2

I've thought about it, and I'm not going to even give this (99 percent likely) final season the time of the day in regards to looking back at the show's history. Maybe that's because it's not really building to anything conclusive. Not even a dingy half hour special. The crew must've been confident with the Chloe creation ensuring Season 11. They know what's hip with kids these days.

I just know that I have ZERO patience to rewatch this series. It'll be years upon years before I ever touch it again, even the episodes people thought were classics. I wish I had a magical remote to erase it from existence. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hayden said:

I've thought about it, and I'm not going to even give this (99 percent likely) final season the time of the day in regards to looking back at the show's history. Maybe that's because it's not really building to anything conclusive. Not even a dingy half hour special. The crew must've been confident with the Chloe creation ensuring Season 11. They know what's hip with kids these days.

I just know that I have ZERO patience to rewatch this series. It'll be years upon years before I ever touch it again, even the episodes people thought were classics. I wish I had a magical remote to erase it from existence. 

THIS...is NOW officially the SMARTEST thing (to my knowledge) that you have EVER said in the history of EVER!!!! :D

Honestly, this show gotton to the point when they FINALLY moving 2nd most popular show to Nicktons for good. I'm glad they wouldn't milked it for years trying to improved this show by adding new characters, but nope it gets worese every seasion since s7 IMO.

On the plus side, at least Poof will appears for one episode.

2 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

THIS...is NOW officially the SMARTEST thing (to my knowledge) that you have EVER said in the history of EVER!!!! :D

Is it because I capitalized a word in the middle of my sentence?