• Advertisement

The Fairly OddParents

storytime7

Ball #6:

cBA9bX3.png 

Discuss the show here.

Oh Yeah Cartoon eps: 8.4/10 decent pilot episodes that led to this show getting to be an actual series

Season 1: 9.5/10 Really good but didn't have that many episodes

Season 2: 10/10 The best season of the Fairly OddParents, had many classic episodes like "Timvisible"

Season 3: 10/10 Had some really good episodes and some okay episodes but for the most part was a great season.

Season 4: 8.3/10 Had one of the best episodes of the entire series "Channel Chasers" but didn't really have that many great episodes.

Season 5: 8.1/10 Same as season 4 just without Channel Chasers.

Season 6: 6.4/10 Poof was added in this season and this signified the real downfall of the Fairly OddParents, not that many good episodes in this season and the best episode of the season was still meh.

Season 7: 6.7/10 Slight improvement over season 6 but was still meh, had some decent episodes but none that really stand out.

Season 8: (Hasn't began yet)

Overall grade (so far): 8.9/10 B+

They made an episode about milk? 428899.gif

Yeah in season 5 (before the show was originally cancelled and then brought back when Poof was born) there was an episode called "Mooving Day" when Timmy wishes that his mom was the best real estate seller ever, and she sells the house and they move to Dimmadome Acres where everybody dresses, acts, and lives in houses that look exactly alike because the milk they drink brainwashes them into acting that way and makes them wanna drink nothing but milk. It was a weird episode that wasn't really that good. I thought the show went downhill in season 4 after the TV movie "Channel Chasers" cause after that Butch Hartman made Danny Phantom and stopped writing for FOP.

Yeah in season 5 (before the show was originally cancelled and then brought back when Poof was born) there was an episode called "Mooving Day" when Timmy wishes that his mom was the best real estate seller ever, and she sells the house and they move to Dimmadome Acres where everybody dresses, acts, and lives in houses that look exactly alike because the milk they drink brainwashes them into acting that way and makes them wanna drink nothing but milk. It was a weird episode that wasn't really that good. I thought the show went downhill in season 4 after the TV movie "Channel Chasers" cause after that Butch Hartman made Danny Phantom and stopped writing for FOP.

I remember that episode. I didn't like it.

I hate that episode, and yeah after Channel Chasers it hasn't been even close to being as good as before

I'm so weird. I liked Mooving Day a lot.

I actually think the show went downhill when the episode premiered with the following plot: "Timmy tries to help others out, but just ruin it for them, and Timmy wishes that he was never born, and Jorgan shows him how life is without him around, and it turns out everyone's life is better without him."

Overall, after seeing that, I felt bad for Timmy, and it kind of ruined the show, I can't believe that with him born, he ruined absolutely everyone's lives around him, even Cosmo and Wanda. In the episode I thought he was actually gonna find at least one person he made his/her life better, but no, so it also left quite a sad ending. And it felt like the episode even hurt Timmy's voice actor a bit who is Tara Strong.

I actually think the show went downhill when the episode premiered with the following plot: "Timmy tries to help others out, but just ruin it for them, and Timmy wishes that he was never born, and Jorgan shows him how life is without him around, and it turns out everyone's life is better without him."

Overall, after seeing that, I felt bad for Timmy, and it kind of ruined the show, I can't believe that with him born, he ruined absolutely everyone's lives around him, even Cosmo and Wanda. In the episode I thought he was actually gonna find at least one person he made his/her life better, but no, so it also left quite a sad ending. And it felt like the episode even hurt Timmy's voice actor a bit who is Tara Strong.

Yes, that was a terrible episode.

That was one of my least favorite episodes, it was also in the same season the milk episode came out, so I guess the show started going downhill during season 5 (personally I thought the show started going downhill after Channel Chasers in season 4 cause after that Butch Hartman made Danny Phantom and stopped caring about the Fairly OddParents).