• Advertisement

The Fairly OddParents

storytime7

This show is funny but went more and more downhill from season to season.

Seriously, season 8 was horrible. Especially Timmy's Secret Wish was extremely unfunny.

Didn't watch Meet the OddParents yet but I can tell you that there will be a ninth season and another live action movie. The first one wasn't bad.

Still surprised this show got renewed for a ninth season. Then I realized that Nick can't make any original animated series anymore without either A) Involving former shows or B) Dream Works movies. Which is a shame because The Fairly OddParents have fallen hard since their first hiatus.

So, what's the deal with this show? Is anything happening?

It got renewed for a 9th season, but it'll probably come in 2013. A second live-action TV movie is coming out this December though.

Is it on hiatus right now?

Pretty much. Although Nickelodeon has not aired an episode from season 7 called Farm Pit - they appear to be slacking their air dates for that one.

Well, I don't know if anyone else has heard, but a Season 9 is pretty much confrimed for 2013, and not only that, they're introducing a new character like they did with Poof the last time it was renewed. This time the new character is a fairy dog named Sparky who is gonna be Timmy's new pet.

Anyone feeling a Scrappy vibe here?

Well, I don't know if anyone else has heard, but a Season 9 is pretty much confrimed for 2013, and not only that, they're introducing a new character like they did with Poof the last time it was renewed. This time the new character is a fairy dog named Sparky who is gonna be Timmy's new pet.

Anyone feeling a Scrappy vibe here?

No. Just NO.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

This show was amazing on OYC and SI, great S2, good S3, bad S4 and S5, HORRIBLE S6-8, see the pattern here? ;)

Yeah we knew Season 9 was coming (scroll up a few posts :P), however I did not know about a fairy dog. Fairy pets is a shark jumping point to me. I really didn't mind Poof and I don't blame his existence for the half-assed writing and plot ideas that brought this show downhill. But a fairy dog? Not even going to bother with this show anymore...as if I even watch it now.

Wait... A DOG? I need to think this through. So, they introduced Poof to make new plots. Poof turned people away. Poof is irritating. And they add a dog and not listen to others. IS BUTCH HARTMAN DEAF? He's not listening to what we say! It's just like the movie, which I'm pretty sure was disliked. FOP is starting to rely on gimmicks to get new ideas, and it doesn't work. They aren't learning from their mistakes.

I actually feel kinda sorry for the FOP writers, considering that they're really going to need to start scraping the bottom of the trash can for ideas to keep this show going on any longer. A fairy dog...really?

No. Just NO.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

This show was amazing on OYC and SI, great S2, good S3, bad S4 and S5, HORRIBLE S6-8, see the pattern here? ;)

Family Guy?

I actually feel kinda sorry for the FOP writers, considering that they're really going to need to start scraping the bottom of the trash can for ideas to keep this show going on any longer. A fairy dog...really?

Family Guy?

That makes sense.. :P

They should keep this show in the grave (where it belongs, from what I'm hearing) and use all this time and effort to bring back Danny Phantom.

Basically every comment on that youtube video is that. :P