• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

For the most part, I'm fine with cliched, Disney-like happy endings, I just want best for characters I like and I like when I finish watching something with a good mood. The sad endings mostly work for me when it's justified or it's pretty much a horror movie.

I guess it's an unpopular political opinion based off of everything I've seen people say about him on here, but Ted Cruz isn't that bad tbh.  While my conservative support goes to Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz is fine in my opinion.  Primarily it's because he promises to repeal Obamacare.  Which I was on for over a year and cost me so much money for something I didn't need or use once.  It's one of the few political stances that means something to me when it comes to my vote this election season.

On 5/29/2016 at 1:53 AM, Teamwork said:

I think Trump will win the election.

How come? Like, I'm not coming out to disprove you as I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but I'm just curious to know why you think that. 

Hardcore Bernie supporters are just as bad as hardcore Trump supporters. Probably Bernie is a little better since Bernie isn't a racist/sexist/etc piece of turd like Trump is. I have nothing against Bernie btw.

Edited by CyanideFishbone

3 minutes ago, CyanideFishbone said:

Hardcore Bernie supporters are just as bad as hardcore Trump supporters. I have nothing against Bernie though, just his hardcore supporters (aka Bernie Sanders' Dank Meme Stash, Bernie bros, or whatever the hell they're called)

#BernieOrBust

nah but i agree with you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JCM said:

#BernieOrBust

nah but i agree with you

Yeah. It's really just the idiots who say they won't vote if Bernie doesn't clinch the democratic domination that really bug the shit out of me, same with the ones who sit and have nothing better to do than bitch about Hillary really fucking bug me. Okay, hear me out, Hillary is a piece of fucking human garbage but I think most of us can agree she'd make a better president than Donald John fucking Trump because she isn't a racist and sexist bigot. Whatever though, I'm pretty uneducated on Hillary's policies, but it can't get much worse than Trump because Hillary at least has experience with government. Guess I should just shut up if I'm slightly uneducated on Hillary.

Edited by CyanideFishbone

22 hours ago, CyanideFishbone said:

Hillary is a piece of fucking human garbage but I think most of us can agree she'd make a better president than Donald John fucking Trump because she isn't a racist and sexist bigot.

Could you give me three examples of Donald J "fucking" Trump being a racist and sexist bigot? Thank you.

1 hour ago, PatBack™ said:

Could you give me three examples of Donald J "fucking" Trump being a racist and sexist bigot? Thank you.

Well, not really a bigot, I should've checked my words there. But a sexist and racist piece of trash? I'd be here all day.

1 hour ago, PatBack™ said:

Why don't you prove that he hasn't been racist and sexist? (smirk) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CyanideFishbone said:

too late for that bud

21 minutes ago, CyanideFishbone said:

I mean, really? When I heard the words "sexist" and "racist", what I had in mind were statements that were actually, like, sexist and racist. Most of this seems like typical banter, and if liberals nowadays have such paper thin skin to genuinely get triggered by this, then that's saying something about the current state of our civilization.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/meet-female-muslim-mexican-american-trump-supporters-article-1.2637077

Edited by PatBack™

23 hours ago, PatBack™ said:

I mean, really? When I heard the words "sexist" and "racist", what I had in mind were statements that were actually, like, sexist and racist. Most of this seems like typical banter, and if liberals nowadays have such paper thin skin to genuinely get triggered by this, then that's saying something about the current state of our civilization.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/meet-female-muslim-mexican-american-trump-supporters-article-1.2637077

It's fine to say stuff that happens to offend thin-skinned people as I share your view on being "offended" by stuff as a whole, but evidence shows that Trump isn't really going for the anti-PC and anti-thin-skin stuff, he's just a straightforward jerk. Not a bigot, but a jerk. Being against the concept of "offended" doesn't excuse anyone from being a straight-up asshole to people.

• Like 3

People need to stop worrying that FOX's X-Men franchise is doomed and they need to stop trying to come with ideas of how they can save the franchise just because they disliked X-Men Apocalyse. Look, I can see why people are disappointed with the movie but the franchise is not ruined for goodness sake. It's just one movie and previous two films, Fist Class and Days of Future Past have met high praise (heck, DOTP is considered as one of the best superhero movies ever). I still have faith in the crew that next X-Men movie will be great, they just need more time to make it because it kind of seem like FOX kind of rushed Apocalypse (I could be wrong tho) and it probably must be hard for Singer to make Apocalypse just as strong as FC and DOFP. I also think (spoilers for X-Men Apocalypse)

Spoiler

remaking Dark Phoenix Saga and introducting Sinister (it's a hidden reference if you see the end credit scene of Apocalypse) to big screen would be an excellent idea and could be a good way to take a break from overrused "discrimination" theme in the series.

And no, MCU should not get the rights of X-Men and reboot the entire thing, not only that rebooting X-Men for 2nd time with brand new actors would feel tiresome, I still think FOX is a right place for it cuz FOX's X-Men is more mature than MCU movies imo.

This is irrelevant, but still unpopular....

Spoiler

Looking back at the Fine Bros. controversy, I feel some pity for them, and I feel their "evil plot" was indeed only an honest mistake. Are they greedy? Yes, there's no denying that. Are they psychopathic? Did they murder, rape, manipulate, etc. someone? No. In my perspective, all they did to get so low was taking down a certain amount of "copyright infringing" videos, and they deserved some karma from that, but they were conscious enough to revoke their claims. Heck, trying to make their franchise bigger than it needs to be isn't scheming, it's just....greedy. Was their apology video lopsided? Yeah, but after they issued a second apology and backed down on their React World plan, they seemed more understanding. I mean, they did deserve to learn from their actions, and they did, but they didn't deserve to be slapped with the "evil" label (but then again, that's the internet I'm talking about). They are greedy, but they weren't insufferable jerks for their whole lives.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1