• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

Despite most of season 3 and second half of season 4 of Arrow being a bit soap opera-ish, Felicity's character being ruined, characters making stupid choices and Oliver still making same mistakes; I think this show is still a show that I could watch and have fun for most part due to great action, seeing stories of old characters I still adore and new characters but I really hope tho season 5 will be an improvement because I'm missing the goodness of season 1-2, especially season 2.

I'm glad Nancy and Jonathan didn't get together at the end of season 1 of Stranger Things. Just didn't feel them as a couple. Besides, Steve and Nancy have a sweet lil thing going. Even though Steve could be a douche, he truly cares about Nancy. 

On 5/27/2013 at 5:52 PM, E.V.I.L said:

I like SBM and SBC equally

Agreed :)

Honestly the gross-out moments in SpongeBob doesn't bother me anymore (this is why I think The Splinter and Fungus Among Us are just plain bad episodes instead of ungodly awful)

I hope all of these are as unpopular as I think they are.

-I like every genre of music.

-I'm an atheist (in essence) who enjoys Christian music.

-I like manga better than anime.

-I don't find phones addictive at all.

-I still like Square Enix, Capcom, and Konami.

-Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony, the big three gaming companies, are all equal in both the good and bad they've done.

-I love video games that are 'too difficult'.

-I like console gaming and computer gaming equally.

-I think Devil May Cry 3 is a better game than Resident Evil 4.

-I like Final Fantasy better than Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts.

-I honestly think that every Final Fantasy game is good.

-I like candy better than chocolate.

-I hate hating things.

-I like every generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! and I also love the video game series.

-I am still into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and think the show is better than it's ever been.

4 hours ago, Alex Squarepants said:

2016 isn't really a bad year for me. Sure it does have it's ups and downs, but I still don't think this year sucks. 

Agreed. It's been fine for me. It has it's ups and downs but so does every year.

2 minutes ago, StarOdd said:

I think The Mighty B is underrated Nicktoon that I still enjoys it.

omg yes. i agree with this so much!

the mighty b was one of those cartoons i actually grew up watching & enjoying...but the one thing i noticed is that not many people talk about it, which is pretty much the reason i forgot about its existance for so long. :funny: but yea, i need to find a time to rewatch this.

• Like 1