• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

I'm not a huge fan of raunchy humor. It's not like I won't stand for it at all (though I don't have a problem with people who don't like that kind of stuff in general), but I don't think it should be like a go-to source for humor all the time, especially in comedic movies and adult cartoons. There are ways to be funny to an older audience without having to often resort to sexual jokes.

Edited by Merry Swiftmas
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

I'm not a huge fan of raunchy humor. It's not like I won't stand for it at all (though I don't have a problem with people who don't like that kind of stuff in general), but I don't think it should be like a go-to source for humor all the time, especially in comedic movies and adult cartoons. There are ways to be funny to an older audience without having to often resort to sexual jokes.

I agree, there should be more comedy than just swears and sex but then again, I do enjoy those jokes sometimes :funny: 

Edited by Santa Klaus
whobob made a dummy typo

I'm not a big fan of Tom and Jerry. Mostly because of fucking Jerry. I swear, most of the shorts end with him winning and Tom being punished in some way. Examples being Baby Puss or High Steaks. Kinda wish there were more shorts that show Tom getting vengeance at the end.

• Like 2

I don't think Daredevil is the best Marvel-Netflix show. Like, the fight scenes are superior to the other shows admittedly, and the writing is great, but I personally find Jessica Jones to be better.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SpongeOddFan said:

Am i only one who like Disney animation-wise more than live-action movies? (excpection: Star Wars)?

I don't think your opinion is that unpopular :Laugh: 

I don't hate country music. Yes, there are some crappy artists, but it also has its share of good musicians, just like any genre of music.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

music that only focuses on vocals & slow ballads are always terrible by default 

beyonce, adele, whitney houston and anyone else in that category have never made anything listenable 

3 hours ago, Fred Rechid said:

I'm not a big fan of Tom and Jerry. Mostly because of fucking Jerry. I swear, most of the shorts end with him winning and Tom being punished in some way. Examples being Baby Puss or High Steaks. Kinda wish there were more shorts that show Tom getting vengeance at the end.

I agree to a degree, I was always a bigger fan of Tom. No matter how hard I tried as a kid, I just could not look at Jerry as the "guy we were supposed to root for". I thought they were both equally bad.

On 05.01.2017 at 9:20 PM, teenj12 said:

I don't think Daredevil is the best Marvel-Netflix show. Like, the fight scenes are superior to the other shows admittedly, and the writing is great, but I personally find Jessica Jones to be better.  

I think a lot of people can agree on that, especially how season 2 is not so well-recieved by people. But yeah, Jessica Jones is also better written for me and it has more interesting characters. 

• Like 1

I don't get the large amount of love for Barb from Stranger Things. It sucks that she got killed, especially so early on, but I wasn't a huge fan of her character in the short time we got to know her beforehand. Perhaps I'd like her more if she'd gotten more time to develop, but I do feel bad about how her death affected Nancy.

• Like 1