• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

I don't get the large amount of love for Barb from Stranger Things. It sucks that she got killed, especially so early on, but I wasn't a huge fan of her character in the short time we got to know her beforehand. Perhaps I'd like her more if she'd gotten more time to develop, but I do feel bad about how her death affected Nancy.

I feel same. It's not that I hate her. I think she had potential to be a good character but she got killed off too soon, so we didn't get chance to care more about her. I still felt bad tho cuz she was Nancy's friend and she was such a royal friend to her, despite that she didn't want to go to Steve's.

• Like 1

Crabominable is one of my favorite Generation 7 Pokemon. Although I do have to agree with people on the criticism of Nintendo making it so Crabrawler evolves right before the E4, that's ridiculous.

Edited by CyanideFishbone

Making fun of people who still live with their parents past a certain age (30+ usually) is pretty petty, as long as said person is pulling their own weight somehow, who cares. Also insulting someone's physical looks when you're making an argument against something they do or in general is pretty bad in itself.

• Like 4

I'm deeply scared of how will Avengers: Infinity War will turn out. I mean 68 characters? What the hell Marvel? And i'm just hearing more people to join to the cast. How is this gonna work? Will they even find a way to give tine to flesh out Thanos' character? Seriously this movie could turn out to be the most messy movie in history. I still have trust in Cohen brothers and I know it's most likely a two parter but with this many characters and how they are gonna give them proper introduction to Avengers worry me so much. I don't want this movie to be the most disappointing thing ever. I want this to be amazing but the more i hear, the more i lose hope for this.

I'm sick of people just whining about main protagonists not being able to kill a bad person when they have to do it. I've seen this complaint so many times before. What's so bad about it? Yes, it leads up to some implications, the bad people continue their horrific stuff but does every protagonist have to kill someone in cold blood? No, they can't cuz killing is just hard for them and it's morally wrong. If you were in the main character's postion, would you really kill someone without feeling guilty about it? Or killing the main antagonist might not give them some information to save their beloved ones or something? I honestly couldn't pull the trigger, no matter what that person did. I get why people would complain but dammit, not every protagonists have to be fucking Punisher, Vigilante, Dexter, Walter White or Rorshach.

• Like 5

The Office and Parks and Recreation, in my opinion, are shows I can't stand that are way too overrated. They're extremely unfunny and dull and I can not get behind any of the characters. I just... I don't get it at all. I don't find any of the characters interesting and they're just not funny at all in my opinion.

I like Comedy Central Futurama as much as FOX Futurama.

• Like 1

I don't think it's worth anyone's time to hate on Teen Titans Go, modern FOP, or the PPG reboot. Yeah, those shows aren't my cup of tea, but I accept that they don't appeal to me and move on. Besides, I'm sure they make somebody happy and I can't fault a show for entertaining someone even if I don't like it.

• Like 2

On 23.03.2017 at 5:08 AM, Katniss said:

I don't think it's worth anyone's time to hate on Teen Titans Go, modern FOP, or the PPG reboot. Yeah, those shows aren't my cup of tea, but I accept that they don't appeal to me and move on. Besides, I'm sure they make somebody happy and I can't fault a show for entertaining someone even if I don't like it.

tbh its fun to trash on FOP but i couldn't care less about the show anymore. Same as TTG and PPG reboot.

Not sure how unpopular or popular this one is, but I didn't like Doctor Strange. The movie just didn't do anything new or original imo, and seemed to get off more on it's (admittedly impressive) special effects. A disappointment, really, since I thought it was gonna end up being one of my favorite Marvel movies. Plus, I'm a ho for anything involving time travel. 

30 minutes ago, Ϯꂅꂅภϳ12 said:

Not sure how unpopular or popular this one is, but I didn't like Doctor Strange. The movie just didn't do anything new or original imo, and seemed to get off more on it's (admittedly impressive) special effects. A disappointment, really, since I thought it was gonna end up being one of my favorite Marvel movies. Plus, I'm a ho for anything involving time travel. 

I loved the movie but I have to admit it's definitely not anything new from MCU. We've seen an egostical rich man who gets accident and try to make himself better and this is another world threatening situation. I'll say that the villain's goal is different than other villains of MCU. because all other villains think of world domination or destruction, whereas all he wants to do is make an immortal world, so not exactly a bad thing to do really lmao. death is scary. And visuals made the movie for me. If there weren't visuals, I don't think I'd love this movie. Still MCU's on a good track.

3 hours ago, Ϯꂅꂅภϳ12 said:

Oooo, ooo. Let me go three further.

- I hated Guardians of the Galaxy. I hated it so much that I stopped caring about the MCU. Doctor Strange was the first MCU movie I saw since GotG because my girlfriend wanted to see it, and it reaffirmed my hatred of the MCU and their lazy writing and characterization, and I thought the special effects hindered it more than helped it. I'm excited for Thor: Ragnarok because of the director, but aside from that I just can't bring myself to care about anything about Marvel movies.

- I thought Deadpool was extremely average. Teaser for the sequel didn't make me feel any kind of hyped and I didn't think it was any kind of funny. Ryan Reynolds is pretty perfect for the role, but I thought the humor of the first one missed the mark a majority of the time. The plot structure was my favorite part about it, but I never seen anyone talking about how awesome that was. I just see people think it's, like, the greatest superhero movie of all time and they use it to argue that every superhero movie going forward should be rated R, and it's just... I don't know. Not that great.

- I did not like Rogue One even a little. Everyone on reddit keeps gushing about it and I just don't understand it. I thought they messed up totally basic scriptwriting techniques and I don't know what I was supposed to like about it. As far as I'm concerned, Gareth Edwards just doesn't know how to get a good performance out of any actor that isn't already a good actor (ie: Bryan Cranston).

17 minutes ago, terminoob said:

Oooo, ooo. Let me go three further.

- I hated Guardians of the Galaxy. I hated it so much that I stopped caring about the MCU. Doctor Strange was the first MCU movie I saw since GotG because my girlfriend wanted to see it, and it reaffirmed my hatred of the MCU and their lazy writing and characterization, and I thought the special effects hindered it more than helped it. I'm excited for Thor: Ragnarok because of the director, but aside from that I just can't bring myself to care about anything about Marvel movies.

- I thought Deadpool was extremely average. Teaser for the sequel didn't make me feel any kind of hyped and I didn't think it was any kind of funny. Ryan Reynolds is pretty perfect for the role, but I thought the humor of the first one missed the mark a majority of the time. The plot structure was my favorite part about it, but I never seen anyone talking about how awesome that was. I just see people think it's, like, the greatest superhero movie of all time and they use it to argue that every superhero movie going forward should be rated R, and it's just... I don't know. Not that great.

- I did not like Rogue One even a little. Everyone on reddit keeps gushing about it and I just don't understand it. I thought they messed up totally basic scriptwriting techniques and I don't know what I was supposed to like about it. As far as I'm concerned, Gareth Edwards just doesn't know how to get a good performance out of any actor that isn't already a good actor (ie: Bryan Cranston).

I personally do recommend Captain America: Civil War and if you haven't seen it, Winter Soldier. I really felt like those movies had pretty good writing and solid action and they felt more intense and different from any other MCU movies I've ever seen. Those could get you back in MCU. If those don't work for you too, I don't think none of MCU afterwards can because those are MCU's best work imho.