• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

On 2/12/2016 at 11:21 AM, Fred Rechid said:

I think that shows like Brainrush and Destroy Build Destroy would've been more popular if they aired on a different network. As much as I dislike the CN Real block, I felt like those two shows had potential to be great.

I agree with Destory Build Destroy but I don't really remember Brainrush much

- the whole "keep secrets to keep people you love safe" cliche is one of the worst cliches in entertainment tbh. Not only it makes the character not trust to their loved ones, it makes the situations worse. It works in Breaking Bad because Walter makes horrible things, the consequences of his actions makes us invested and they are not focused on Walter promising to not keep secrets cuz the secrets aren't big parts of this show. Plus it's a repetitive theme. Arrow and Flash are the biggest examples because characters don't learn anything from their mistakes of not telling the truth, as a result, plots get dragged and drama gets so dumb and repetitive. At least Arrow has been more aware of that this new season and they are trying to not keep secrets long.

- In their currect seasons, out of 4, Flash is the weakest and it hurts me to say cuz I love Flash but dammit season 3 is not so good so far. Save for H.G., Cisco and action sequences; nothing impressed me and the show became more whiney and dumb.

- I love Batman and all but i'm tired of his origin story and comics constantly reminding us his parents died.

- Ash vs Evil Dead deserves more recognition. It's seriously one of the most fun edgy shows in recent days.

- Regular Show is better than Steven Universe this year tbh.

- i'm tired of slice of life in Steven Universe, despite my love for this show.

Everyone whines how terrible and harsh winter is in NY but it's not even harsh at all unless you live in high lake effect country and in fact I'd vouch that winter lovers here hate it at times just as much as you do because you can barely call it a consistent winter.

At least in places like Minnesota and the Rocky Mountains, you get consistent snow and beautiful sunny days over this stupid rainy muddy slushy crap that is impossible to hike, snowshoe, ski, or skate on.

On 11/28/2016 at 4:14 AM, Merry Swiftmas said:

Oatmeal raisin cookies are the best. I might even like them more than chocolate chip.

I like all the cookie flavors just as much, if not more than chocolate chip. Every time they lay out an assortment of cookies, I see more than half the chocolate chip cookies go in a flash while the others get mostly untouched, and it always has me going, "...Variety, people.".