• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

I actually think modern horror movies (good ones) are scarier than classic ones. Yeah, I do like claasic horror movies and there were some moments that did scare the crap out of me but stuff like The Babadook and The Conjuring affected me more than stuff like Nightmare on Elm Street and The Exorcist. I dunno, I still need to see more horror movies to judge that but so far modern ones are so darn scary to me.

I think console wars are stupid and people who get overtly defensive over a piece of plastic need to grow a pair. I may not have all of them, but I recognize that all of the consoles have their pros and cons and good games. This applies to other things in life too. 

1 hour ago, Teamwork said:

I think console wars are stupid and people who get overtly defensive over a piece of plastic need to grow a pair. I may not have all of them, but I recognize that all of the consoles have their pros and cons and good games. This applies to other things in life too. 

People get mad over this stuff and its comical omg

6 hours ago, illiniguy34 said:

"Frozen" gets too much hate. There, I said it. hides in bomb-proof shelter

The amounts of irony because I made a topic about this and you replied with:

On September 26, 2015 at 10:06:29 PM, illiniguy34 said:

54668746.jpg

:P

Don in Ridonculous Race is a so much better host in Chris in any season of Total Drama I've seen. Chris was just an asshole to contestants and he didn't even care about contestants lives and Chris always changes the rules for ratings. Don didn't change rules just for sake of ratings. Don had assholish parts too but he wasn't over the top like Chris and he rooted for good guys and unlike, Chris, he was actually funny.

Edited by WhoBob