• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

Yeah and I don't get why you're making that comparison because no one's drinking alcohol for the flavor. They're drinking it to get drunk and there's no better drink alternative to alcohol when it comes to wanting to get drunk. I don't know anyone that would say an IPA tastes better than Coke, but I know lots of people that would say they'd rather drink an IPA than a Coke because Coke doesn't get you drunk.

Meh, I guess your right. It is very foolish of me to compare alcohol to a soda drink.

Don't shoot me for this but I don't think Nickelback are as bad as everyone makes them out to be. I don't think they're particularly good, but they're not the worst band in the world.

Edited by katnisslovestacos

The whole Youtube bubble is going to burst within 2-3 years. With the whole Youtube Red drama yesterday, I'm increasingly worried about what this will mean for content creators. The site has an expiration date, and it's soon.

Edited by Teamwork

A lot of people hate the youtube comment section but I personally love it. It's basically a community run by jerks and morons alike, and that keeps me from getting bored of it. I'd like to make a youtube account just to respond to these comments (because some of them gets undeserved praise). [emoji6]

Same, if you replace YouTube with Yahoo.

I'm not the biggest fan of Majora's Mask. It's not a bad game, it's just not for me. I really dislike the whole 3-day concept. Maybe it's because I'm stuck and I beat the Woodfall Temple on the 3rd day. Little help? 

Are you using the inverted song of time? While the game is beatable without that, I strongly recommend you use it as it nearly triples your time!

Apparently though it's much weaker on the 3DS version so I've heard?

Are you using the inverted song of time? While the game is beatable without that, I strongly recommend you use it as it nearly triples your time!

Apparently though it's much weaker on the 3DS version so I've heard?

I have the 3DS version. The song of time sets you back at the start of the 3 days right? I've tried that but apparently I have to lose a few of my items, including the bow....

Edited by CyanideFishbone

I have the 3DS version. 

Oh wow that explains it a bit more. Only doubled time now

TBH though I have beaten the game without that song so it's certainly possible to do it in double time.. feel free to explore and try and try and you'll eventually finish in time.

I'm not a fan of the art styles for most cartoons on nowadays. They're usually overtly simplified and don't require a whole lot of time to draw. Not saying the artists behind those shows, aren't very talented though. It's probably to save money on animation and retakes. Even shows I legitimately like such as We Bare Bears, Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls suffer from this. Hopefully within the next few years we will start to move away from this.

-Tumblr is not full of crazy people.

-Add Elastic's opinion about John Lennon being an awful human being.

-Some people should realize Journey is more than just "Don't Stop Believin'."

-Breadwinners is not the "worst cartoon ever."

-Catdog hasn't aged well. Aaahh!! Real Monsters was also pretty forgettable as far as I've gotten into the show and I'll never understand the glory it gets.

-I hate Sundays more than Mondays.

On 10/28/2015, 10:26:20, illiniguy34 said:

The first Shrek movie hasn't really aged well with me.

In general the Shrek movies have aged poorly. There are tons of dated pop culture jokes and the character designs are incredibly off-putting nowadays. I really hope they don't make a fifth one. It also contributed to a sea of animated movies that focused squarely on pop culture jokes and bodily humor.

I miss Plankton. Like, self-gratifying, legitimately evil Plankton, everything about him that lead up to the first movie.

At least then he was more about world domination than stealing the freakin' formula. :stinkeye: 

but regardless, I still love him to death