• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

I'm shocked that people like him and that it's considered a popular opinion to like him. I thought it was common knowledge that he was awful.

I know! And if you see the Game Theory video on him, you see he has a secret plan to make him more popular. He's a money-thieving pile of swedish shit! And these dumb fangirls make fun of me at school because i have a different opinion! Yes, i'm bad because i have a opinion. Wow. It's like a zombie apocolypse and we're the only sane ones.

You know what, for shits and giggles, i'm leaving a rant commenton PewDiePie's channel :P

• Like 1

I know! And if you see the Game Theory video on him, you see he has a secret plan to make him more popular. He's a money-thieving pile of swedish shit! And these dumb fangirls make fun of me at school because i have a different opinion! Yes, i'm bad because i have a opinion. Wow. It's like a zombie apocolypse and we're the only sane ones.

You know what, for shits and giggles, i'm leaving a rant commenton PewDiePie's channel :P

Oh no, a YouTube partner (I assume?) cares about money. That's the first time that's happened. I just hate him because he's not funny and he has an annoying voice and nothing he says or does is relevant in any way, shape, or form. I don't care if he has a "secret plan" to make himself more popular (which would be what, making new videos more often?)

Also, word to the wise, if those "dumb fangirls" make fun of you for having a different opinion, then calling them "dumb fangirls" doesn't make you any better than them. Let them have their opinion.

Oh no, a YouTube partner (I assume?) cares about money. That's the first time that's happened. I just hate him because he's not funny and he has an annoying voice and nothing he says or does is relevant in any way, shape, or form. I don't care if he has a "secret plan" to make himself more popular (which would be what, making new videos more often?)

Also, word to the wise, if those "dumb fangirls" make fun of you for having a different opinion, then calling them "dumb fangirls" doesn't make you any better than them. Let them have their opinion.

They bash my opinion, that's the problem

I have so many. Most of them are about SpongeBob :P

- Milo from Fish Hooks is one of the best cartoon characters ever. DEAL WITH IT!!!

- Eric Cartman is one of the most overrated cartoon characters of all-time. I never liked that character. Sure, he is a very funny character but his bratness and he insulting jews (especially that), muslims, Mexicans, gingers and black people angers me a lot.

- Vinny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brian Griffin (DEAL WITH IT). Brian Griffin is no longer a good character anymore. I hate him a lot.

- Plankton's Army and Mooncation are some of the best SpongeBob episodes

- I never cared for Spongicus episode.

- SpongeBob Season 2 is the most overrated season ever, some people even think every episode from season 2 are classics. (seriously, Bossy Boots is a good episode? I can understand why people like I'm With Stupid but Bossy Boots is good too?)

- Pearl is not that bad in Whale of a Birthday (a little) and The Slumber Party, Mr. Krabs is (sorry Trophy)

- Grooming Gary is one of the best season 6 episodes

- Let Go, Let Gov episode of South Park is a decent episode

- Dumped is a great episode

- Pets or Pests <<<<<<<< A Pal for Gary

- I love Sandy's Rocket episode.

- The reason why I don't like Sponge-cano isn't Squid abuse or Bikini Bottomies, the reason is that Squidward was very annoying in that episode and he lying SpongeBob about he being greatful for his life angered me.

- A Day Without Tears is NOT annoying. Come on people, seriously? SpongeBob cries only at the begining and the ending of this episode. The rest of this episode is Squidward trying to make SpongeBob cry.  Also I don't consider this episode as a Squid abuse episode either. Squidward deserves to have a sleepover with SpongeBob.

I have so many. Most of them are about SpongeBob :P

- Eric Cartman is one of the most overrated cartoon characters of all-time. I never liked that character. Sure, he is a very funny character but his bratness and he insulting jews (especially that), muslims, Mexicans, gingers and black people angers me a lot.

He's supposed to be a bratty close minded douche that's why hes funny

So basically you have a problem with a whole branch of comedy - which is fine (as long as you want that to be censored in which it isn't fine) - but thinking he's funny doesn't make sense if you hate that type of comedy.

So basically you have a problem with a whole branch of comedy - which is fine (as long as you want that to be censored in which it isn't fine) - but thinking he's funny doesn't make sense if you hate that type of comedy.

I just hate his character. I do think he is very funny but also he pisses me off sometimes.

-Nostalgia Critic has not gone downhill (in fact, I think he's improving).

-Season 8 > Season 9.

-Soda is not that good.

-Even though I am Christian, I have nothing against swearing or gay people.

-Little Yellow Book is more mediocre than straight up bad.
-I like Dumped to an extent

-I like TheMysteriousMrEnter's videos.

-Season 3 of MLP: FIM is great (It's my favorite season so far.)

-I like A Pal For Gary more than Pet or Pests.... and One Coarse Meal.

-I Was a Teenage Gary, Sandy's Rocket, Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy IV, and Ugh are not bad episodes. (All four of them are in my top 10 most underrated episodes from seasons 1-3.)

-When a character gets karma or feels sorry for what they did, that character's mean-spirited trait in the episode is easily forgiven.

-The ending to I Had an Accident is not stupid.

-June is better than August

-They Might Be Giants is more mixed than good. I adored their albums from 1982-2002, but despised their albums from

2003-onward.
-Seasons 4-9 mostly suffer from inconsistency than all-out terribleness.

- SpongeBob Season 2 is the most overrated season ever, some people even think every episode from season 2 are classics. (seriously, Bossy Boots is a good episode? I can understand why people like I'm With Stupid but Bossy Boots is good too?)

I agree with season 2 being really overrated. I'm fine with people calling season 3 overrated, but when they use it as a reason to judge the season, that's what really boils my blood.

-Nostalgia Critic has not gone downhill (in fact, I think he's improving). Agreed

-Season 8 > Season 9. Disagreed

-Soda is not that good. WHY

-Even though I am Christian, I have nothing against swearing or gay people. Agreed, even though i am atheist 

-Little Yellow Book is more mediocre than straight up bad. Disagreed

-I like Dumped to an extent Agreed

-I like TheMysteriousMrEnter's videos. He's fucking ace, hilarious, and is better than the Nostalgia Critic. Also, underrated

-Season 3 of MLP: FIM is great (It's my favorite season so far.)

-I like A Pal For Gary more than Pet or Pests.... and One Coarse Meal.

-I Was a Teenage Gary, Sandy's Rocket, Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy IV, and Ugh are not bad episodes. (All four of them are in my top 10 most underrated episodes from seasons 1-3.)

-When a character gets karma or feels sorry for what they did, that character's mean-spirited trait in the episode is easily forgiven.

-The ending to I Had an Accident is not stupid.

-June is better than August

-They Might Be Giants is more mixed than good. I adored their albums from 1982-2002, but despised their albums from

2003-onward.

-Seasons 4-9 mostly suffer from inconsistency than all-out terribleness.

I agree with season 2 being really overrated. I'm fine with people calling season 3 overrated, but when they use it as a reason to judge the season, that's what really boils my blood.

I dont hate it but Discovery be way better

I was listening to Discovery when I remembered that, actually. I know it's bad to be overly-critical on music tastes, but I don't think I'd be able to take someone seriously if they told me they liked Random Access Memories more than Discovery.