I hate Valentine's Day

*changed opinion*

I hate the state of Nebraska

I hate Diary Of A Wimpy Kid with all my heart

I hate Don't Stop Believin'

I like rainy days, only in the winter though

I thought the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series sucked

I dislike Pink Floyd

I hate Family Guy with all my heart. Even worse is that i'm surrounded by people who love it

I liked Mario Galaxy 2 better than 1

I like Discord being a good guy

I wasn't enraged when Alicorn Twilight was announced 

I hate My Chemical Romance

I hate the Pokemon region of Kanto

I think Alaska looks like a nice place to live

I'm scared of having over 2 inches of snow

Pokemon Colleseeum is overrated

I hate all mainstream music (it's like tradition in my family)

I think Myrtle Beach is a shitbag (if you lived in NC, it's really unpopular)

I hate bacon

I think Paris looks like a dump

I hate Pierce The Veil (THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!)

Yeah i hate a lot of things

I hate Valentine's Day

I thought Kurt Cobain was a douchebag

I hate the state of Nebraska

I hate Diary Of A Wimpy Kid with all my heart

I hate Don't Stop Believin'

I thought the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series sucked

I dislike Pink Floyd

I hate Family Guy with all my heart. Even worse is that i'm surrounded by people who love it

I hate My Chemical Romance

I hate the Pokemon region of Kanto

Pokemon Colleseeum is overrated

I hate all mainstream music (it's like tradition in my family)

I think Myrtle Beach is a shitbag (if you lived in NC, it's really unpopular)

I hate bacon

I think Paris looks like a dump

I think emo/goth girls are hot

I hate Pierce The Veil (THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!)

Yeah i hate a lot of things

At least 9 of those are relatively popular opinions.

-People complaining about the winter is one of the most annoying things about the winter, if not the most annoying. 

Really annoying. SERIOUSLY annoying. :stinkeye: Dressing for 10 below and 20 below is doable at least.

Are you sure about that first part?

• Like 1

-People complaining about the winter is one of the most annoying things about the winter, if not the most annoying. 

Really annoying. SERIOUSLY annoying. :stinkeye: Dressing for 10 below and 20 below is doable at least.

Are you sure about that first part?

I'm going to face my fear, don't worry

No, you know what's more annoying than that? People in New England thinking they're tough because they're from New England. "Oh this 20 inch snowstorm is nothing! I could do my yardwork in this weather!" No, shut the fuck up. You can't. Snow is awful, the cold is awful, and you're an awful person. Just because we get it a lot doesn't make us any more special or tougher; we can - supposedly - put up with it more, but winter is still an awful season up here. It's cold, damp, you'll go through three pairs of socks a day, and you can't do anything. So stop getting a goddamn iced coffee in the winter - you're not any cooler than me because you can drink something cold in the cold.

God. I hate New England. Or more specifically Boston. Such an inferiority complex that we need to build ourselves up by saying we can handle snow. We're like the city equivalent of a guy buying a flashy Ferrari to compensate for his small dick.

• Like 1

No, you know what's more annoying than that? People in New England thinking they're tough because they're from New England. "Oh this 20 inch snowstorm is nothing! I could do my yardwork in this weather!" No, shut the fuck up. You can't. Snow is awful, the cold is awful, and you're an awful person. Just because we get it a lot doesn't make us any more special or tougher; we can - supposedly - put up with it more, but winter is still an awful season up here. It's cold, damp, you'll go through three pairs of socks a day, and you can't do anything. So stop getting a goddamn iced coffee in the winter - you're not any cooler than me because you can drink something cold in the cold.

God. I hate New England. Or more specifically Boston. Such an inferiority complex that we need to build ourselves up by saying we can handle snow. We're like the city equivalent of a guy buying a flashy Ferrari to compensate for his small dick.

yes. yes. yes. yes. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

That's another point I should have mentioned. Besides, until people in New England (the bigger cities) can tell me that they deal with 40 below, I don't consider them that cool. :P

I hate Valentine's Day

I can't thank you enough for these opinions. All this time, looking for someone who agrees with me, and here... I found someone who agrees with me.

I don't understand hate for Ewoks or Hayden Christensen (I thought he was OK)

No one in any of those movies was anywhere close to "ok". He just gets the most flak because he played the character that was the crux of the whole saga; they build up this really cool and complex character in the originals and then we go back in time and get his backstory and... they totally botch it and make him an angsty teenager. It's more the writing's fault, but everyone just loves to blame Hayden because he hasn't done anything to redeem himself (though I hear he was okay-ish in Shattering Glass and I personally really enjoyed Jumper). Ewoks are also hated mostly because they're cute and they didn't die when there were logically supposed to (to add insult to injury, they beat the bad guys).

TheOpenHeartManiac wrote:

PewDiePie is really annoying.

THANK YOU. I hate that misrable pile of swedish shit with all my heart. THANK YOU. Even worse, i keep seeing Pewdie fangirls at school and wanting to punch them in the face! It's like a plague! D:

• Like 1

TheOpenHeartManiac wrote:

PewDiePie is really annoying.

THANK YOU. I hate that misrable pile of swedish shit with all my heart. THANK YOU. Even worse, i keep seeing Pewdie fangirls at school and wanting to punch them in the face! It's like a plague! D:

I'm shocked that people like him and that it's considered a popular opinion to like him. I thought it was common knowledge that he was awful.