• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

Internet Movie Database is a wretched hive filled by fanboys that give movie they dislike bad ratings and only give good rating to movie they like, it can't be trusted.

Screw logic.

-24 is funnier than 25

I rather listen to video game music than real music.

-Video game music is real music...

• Like 2

The Verve and Muse > The Rolling Stones

I feel dumb for putting The Verve into this. :P I must have been wowed by "Bittersweet Symphony" enough to consider them "better than The Rolling Stones." It took me a while to realize they did use sampling from an orchestrated piece and that they're considered a one hit wonder...so I don't know what to think now except that BSS is one of my favorite one hit wonders. So technically, it's just Muse I think is better than Rolling Stones and The Verve is lower.

So, do I have more unpopular opinions? I don't know, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm2Jy64b0dI

Who wants to "punch that boy in the face" for such little reason? Not me, definately. :/

I actually wanted to see where Family Guy would have headed with Vinny instead of bringing back Brian.

Seems like a unpopular opinion to me despite all the backlash against killing off Brian to begin with.

I actually really like FF13-1 over FF13-2, I think the first one was just so much better. When they added the time travel stuff it just made the plot so much more confusing for no reason. Also, they said "You change the future, you change the past." WHAT? That goes against like all time travel laws that have been invented in fiction lol.

I actually really like FF13-1 over FF13-2, I think the first one was just so much better. When they added the time travel stuff it just made the plot so much more confusing for no reason. Also, they said "You change the future, you change the past." WHAT? That goes against like all time travel laws that have been invented in fiction lol.

I'm trying to wrap my head around that concept and I feel like there's a way for that to make sense, but it would involve as much suspension of disbelief as an episode of Doctor Who.

I'm trying to wrap my head around that concept and I feel like there's a way for that to make sense, but it would involve as much suspension of disbelief as an episode of Doctor Who.

Literally at one point, the main characters yell at an inventor that he never should've not have invented a certain robot when he was younger, but yelling about something like that in the future isn't going to magically make the robot disappear, that would only work if you told to guy to not invent it before it happens in the past. The past effects the future, not the other way around, at least from what most fiction says about time travel. I've never watched Doctor Who, so I wouldn't know about that, haha.

Literally at one point, the main characters yell at an inventor that he never should've not have invented a certain robot when he was younger, but yelling about something like that in the future isn't going to magically make the robot disappear, that would only work if you told to guy to not invent it before it happens in the past. The past effects the future, not the other way around, at least from what most fiction says about time travel. I've never watched Doctor Who, so I wouldn't know about that, haha.

I think it's because the butterfly effect is a lot easier explained forward than it is backward. Causing a ripple backwards through time could happen, but no one would believe it. It's like untying a ribbon on a present, with the tied ribbon being the future. If it unravels then it's like it was never tied to begin with (except we know it was which is why we have a hard time believing it). Time travel that way is getting into tangent universes and really complicated things.

But, that's all pretty off-topic.