• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

The first few seasons of Adventure Time were painfully unfunny.

The newer seasons are some of the finest animated episodes to ever be produced. Too bad the internet is simple minded.

To be honest, I never really found them funny. I just enjoyed them. I don't really hate Adventure Time, I just stopped watching after a while because I lost interest.

I don't find Kristen Stewart to be a bad actress.

I feel like people that think this only saw her in Twilight even though Bella is written as being an extremely boring and uninteresting character. I thought she was great in Adventureland and that movie wouldn't have worked half as well with anyone else in her place.

• Like 2

I don't find Kristen Stewart to be a bad actress.

She killed Bella's role because Bella doesn't have a role. She did so great at that... it's not easy to just have no emotion in any situation neccessarily. 

• Like 1

I think part of Linkedin (the networking stuff) is bullshit and the only reason I'm on there right now is because I heard sometimes employers actually do search through the site to find people they want to hire. I do like how it's so easy to get a nice detailed resume up there though. My advice to people who sign up for the site is to immediately change your privacy settings before doing anything else.

Gravity movie wasn't my cup of tea. I can see what was trying to do, showing us how space would look like and I appericiate the director and writers for doing that but at the same time, it was boring to see the characters floating around in space and it kind of gave me headache. It definetly had exciting parts tho, acting was superb and the visiuals were amazing.

Whoa, where'd you get "drunk" from? All I was saying is that Coke and Coke Zero were better drink alternatives.

Yeah and I don't get why you're making that comparison because no one's drinking alcohol for the flavor. They're drinking it to get drunk and there's no better drink alternative to alcohol when it comes to wanting to get drunk. I don't know anyone that would say an IPA tastes better than Coke, but I know lots of people that would say they'd rather drink an IPA than a Coke because Coke doesn't get you drunk.