• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Sponge's Atlantis: F

No, just no. What a disgrace.

Clappy's Review: A

This episode describes Sponge's Atlantis perfectly. 428899.gif

The Way we met: A+

Now, here is a good spin-off. 125508.gif A nice comeback from a famous spin-off creator. Can't Wait for more!

MermaidMan:The Brave And the Bold-Ep.100. The Final Showdown (Part 5) :

I'm really gonna miss this series 285539.gif .This was an amazing ends to one amazing series. I will also note that this was my favorite spin off show. 285539.gif305752.gif630566.gif .

Jesus Christ, is it really that bad?

Anyway, The Final Showdown (Part 5): A

Great ending episode with an awesome last line. 428899.gif

Clappy's spin-off: A+

Possibly going to become one of my favourites of all time. Keep it up! 125508.gif

ETA: Just saw the new "Spin-off". I'm not even going to rate this pathetic, mind-numbing, idiotic, grating, nauseating, poorly constructed, fucked-up excuse for an excuse for a spin-off.

Oh, and dragiiin infringed on my copyright. >=O

Sponge's Atlantis:

980672.gif

Your spin off is the equivilant to this:

Syrusfan+Whalebluber=Syrusblubber's head shoved up Woahwoah's vagina+hipeoples4+ass fuck+shit=

KA BOOM, you just killed everyone with you shit spin off.

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 4- Getting The Word Out:A

Honestly,this is one great spinoff.I loved this episode,not better than "Construction" though.

Construction-A+

I loved this episode! Excellent work, sbs1fan, just excellent. I enjoy the part where Patrick assumes they'll build the store with popsicle sticks. XD

Getting the Word Out-A

They finish the candy store! Hazzah! Another lovely episode that leaves me wondering how their candy store will end up and which candy designs will be created! A SquidBar? 428899.gif

Sharky Shore: Camp Blubber Part 1: A

Great episode! I love this spin-off so far, and this is the best episode to air yet! What really made the episode funny though was woahwoah, I hope he becomes a recurring character. Good job!

Sharky Shore: Camp Blubber Part 2: A-

Not as good as part 1, but pretty decent. I think the whole "Physical" rendition could've been shortened though, even though woahwoah's reaction to have to sing it was funny. Good episode.

Sponge's Atlantis: F

What is the point of this show? The episodes are too short to even have a plot or jokes. And no TV show makes a full episode just to show what the "critics are saying"{ the comments aren't even real!}. Sorry, but this show is bad.