• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Blood and Bones is so much better than Crime Files. 428899.gif But, I think I'll create something a bit more..."readable." I don't think people will read it because it's to long and their too lazy.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Blood and Bones is so much better than Crime Files. 428899.gif But, I think I'll create something a bit more..."readable." I don't think people will read it because it's to long and their too lazy.

Memory and Vengeance is so much better than Blood and Bones and Crime Files. Mostly because it's an actual book and not whatever you guys are writing.

But you all have to wait till November to read it. Mwuahahahahaha.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Memory and Vengeance is so much better than Blood and Bones and Crime Files. Mostly because it's an actual book and not whatever you guys are writing.

But you all have to wait till November to read it. Mwuahahahahaha.

Did you write it? 428899.gif

And I actually plan to be a writer after/during college, so give me feedback.

Aqua Spike Dragon, Burning Through the Soul! (Part 2): A+

I really enjoyed this episode. It had suspense, and a bit of a cliffhanger... well, maybe more than a bit. 428899.gif

As a footnote, seeing that it was the 90th episode reminded me that this show is almost over. Hopefully you give it a worthy ending. 125508.gif

The SpongeBob Show (Season 1)- B-

A shaky freshman year. Some characters are extremely underdeveloped, and I feel your episodes leave too much to be desired at times, since they can be a bit short. The drama can also seem forced, and I'm not for the SpongeBob/Sandy relationship (squirrel + sponge = ?). But there are plenty of highlights. The gay relationship of Stan and Stuart isn't really delved into, handled with much care, or even realistic, but it can be touching, and it can be dramatic. Sandy's pregnancy did get some shock value. Many of the characters have been developed well. Some characters manage to be lovable. But there's a huge problem with the show. It seems it's mostly a drama with a backdrop of comedy, and that's fine. I kind of like some of my spin-offs that way, which is evident in my own spin-offs. But, as already stated, episodes are posted too fast. I'm sure you're tired of hearing this, but the drama doesn't have a lasting effect on us if we know it's going to be resolved right away since the episode with the problem's resolution will be A. posted later that day OR B. posted the next day. Sometimes you have to give us time to bite our fingernails in anticipation to what could happen next.

But despite all this, the show is enjoyable, and I'm proud of you for finally making it through a full season with a show. Here's to a great Season Two.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spongepool-B

I'll be reading this one. There were some grammar issues here and there,but the story was intresting and the character was cool. Good work!

What I was going to say.

You may want to use Safari so you have the advantage of Spellcheck. Or type this up on Word.

Im going to, I just didn't feel like it for the first episode 428899.gif

Anyway...

Futurdrama - A. Just...A

A. A. A A A A A-itty A-A! Just....so AWESOME! My favorite is "Water Falls in WaterFalls". Just...Keep up teh good work!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Im going to, I just didn't feel like it for the first episode 428899.gif

Anyway...

Futurdrama - A. Just...A

A. A. A A A A A-itty A-A! Just....so AWESOME! My favorite is "Water Falls in WaterFalls". Just...Keep up teh good work!

Thanks a bunch!

Eelz Finale: A+

Went back to basics for Eelz, with just a few words. I liked it, and it worked well for the finale. It was of course, only a few words, but it was great. It summed up the show. Eelz was a great ride, but I'm glad you knew that it was time for it to end, as fun as it was to read, and I'm sure it was fun to make as well.

834677.gif

The Guitar Lord new episode: C+/B-

This episode was okay....it did not meet 70s standards and just lacked some spark. I expected more and it wasn't worth the four/five month wait. It was still good, but wasn't a very strong restart to the show.

Episode 7: Learning to Cope A++++

I have never read Coral Drive before and for some reason I just ventured onto the topic today. I started to read the latest episode and was instantly drawn into it. Even though it wasn't packed with action, it has this personality that drags you into it and you can't take your eyes off the screen. The episode makes me thirst for me and Wumbology is a truly talented writer. I am going back to read the previous episodes so I am caught up on everything. But this episode was phenomenal. I was mesmerized. An incredible show.

Episode 5: Professor Algae C-

I've never watched Z-Storm before. This was my first time. Usually when I read a new spin off for the first time I'm drawn in and look forward for the new episodes and I go back and read the previous episodes. I am sorry to say this episode did not draw me in. I got extremely bored and didn't look forward to the each future sentence. There were several grammar errors and the episode was ridiculously long which would be great if the episode was excellent and top notch. But this episode was not so it was a drag to read all of it. I forced myself to read the whole thing. I'm sorry Steel Sponge, but this new episode didn't please me at all.

Save Your Trust For the People Who Deserve It-A

Although this wasn't as good as Learning to Cope, it was still extremely good. I enjoyed every word of it and the FoxTrout and Fed-Extra. 526874.gif This episode was a good "calming down" episode after all the events that previously occurred. I enjoyed the ending line: "Nah, they're too gullible." Nice way to wrap of the episode! Wumbology, you outdid yourself once again! 125508.gif I can't wait for more..I want more...or else. icon_twisted.gif

NOTE: I'm sad that you canceled Adventures at Tentacle High! 285539.gif It was at such short notice! 285539.gif49943.gif I wish you would've given this series the ending it deserves, not canceling it!