• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Memories and Reprecussions: A+++++++

Genius. I loved how we got some background on Temeperance. And I also loved all the romance and drama going through this, but I feel really bad for Anna 305752.gif And, am I the only one catchin' the Bikini Bottom University (clappy's old show) reference here? 239236.gif Or is it just a coincidence. The TCI backlash was very LOLable too. 526874.gif

Romeo and Juliet: B

This episode had a very strong plot, but I was not a big fan of the way you executed the plot. I can't explain it... I'm just not a big fan of the 'execution.' And, in some ways this episode seemed like a filler, and that you were rushing while you wrote it. But that's just my opinion. Other than that, a very good episode of Conch City, and I am really looking forward to the next one.

Bikini bottom of the barrel adventures C-

He really needs to work on this. The storyline right now is outta wack.

The Guitar Hero F-

Don't cry. An F stands for F***ing incredible. So much good things can come out of a band spinoff. It's very creative. Continue it. Please.

Bikini Top C-

To bad that this just doesn't seem like a spongey spinoff. To much spinoffs you have to post. It's, just, mediocre. BLEH.

I guess I'm tired of seeing teen-based spinoffs. Around teen problems. Atleast have some realistic problems. Like drug abuse. Or M***********

enough said, true belevers

:x

Generation Patrick: B

Sometimes I love this show, and yet sometimes it seems really strange. But, I love the strangeness as well, it's WHY I like this show. Unfortunately, it has some flaws. Those flaws are nothing major. Only some spelling and grammar errors. Work to fix those, and this show will go down in spin-off history as a great show. Plus, I love the names you have for your characters and your very original storyline. All together, this is a unique show!

The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks (as a whole): A+

This is currently one of my favorite spin-offs. Lots of the episodes teaches a lesson at the end, and there are lovable characters who have a background. The episodes are well written, and I don't see why this show can't go past 5 seasons, because there are so many possibilites. Once again, I love the show :sunny:

Everybody Loves Chris: A

:affraid: Dramatic!! 104938.gif But... I hated it. 305752.gif Nah, it was totally freaking awesome. The only problem I have is your organization of dialogue. How it's all jammed up like that, sometimes it makes it hard for me to read it. Other than that, maybe the best episode yet. But, that problem has been in all episodes with dialogue. Some advice, people tend to be less intimidated when there aren't large blocks of text for the whole episode, and it's sorted out by 'scenes.' But like I said... wow.

Show and Tell: B

It was a good start to a show that I am sure will be one of your best as you have grown as a writer. I've noticed it had a lot more detail than your other shows, and that impressed me. I can't wait to see what new characters and new adventures you have in store for us. The only flaws were a few spelling and grammar errors, and the fact that I felt like I was missing something. Though, like I already stated, your details and writing have improved a lot since your previous shows, I still feel like you need a few more details. But I feel confident that you will fix that problem in the next episode. I really am looking forward to the next episode of this show, and I can't wait to see it grow.

Show and Tell review: B+

Good new show, spongebobs1fan! It was just a normal pilot, so there really wasn't anything special, but it does look neat. I like the idea of having a grade in each season and i can't wait for more.

Show and Tell: C+

Alright, you've certainly improved on a lot of things in your spin-offs. They're now longer, go into more detail and honestly do keep my interest. I feel this show has potential and certain parts were well-written. However nothing really climatic or interesting happened. I mean they did show and tell, Patrick didn't have time to show his thing, SpongeBob and him talked for a second and then bam, it was done. Still you're show has potential and I look forward to Episode 2.

• Like 2

I agree with tvfan. The show does have potential, but it lacked in structure and it was too short. It seemed to me more like a summary and and not an episode. I'm not being mean but you have such a good idea so do better with the second episode!! 125508.gif

The Field Trip: D+

Gah, I hate giving bad reviews. But with your show, it already seems like, to me, it will be... 1 step forward, 2 steps back, if you know what I mean. The first episode was good, but then this... well, I don't even know if I would call it okay, I'm sorry. So many grammar errors, not to mention it was also riddled with spelling error after spelling error, and I don't get the point of the parentheses inside of the episode. Not to mention the first episode had more detail than this, and most of the reviews told you that you needed more detail. One more thing, readers tend to get intimidated by very large chunks of text (especially with dialogue), so try to break it up into sections, or scenes. And if you have trouble with spelling and grammar, try putting it on Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Works Word Processor, or I'm sure you could at least find a Spell Check somewhere on the Internet, and most likely a Grammar Check, too. And I'm sorry if this seems too harsh, but it's totally just constructive criticism. I still really do think this has the potential to be your best show. And I also like seeing the beginning of the SpongeBob and Patrick friendship, I think that's very interesting to see. I'm not a fan of the actual plot of this episode either, it seems very generic, like it didn't take you much thought. I just don't think it was very original. So please, listen to this review. I'm looking forward to a third episode that lives up to the true potential that SpongeBob: Elementary Days has. I know it has it, I told you that when you posted the first episode. I just feel like you're not putting enough effort into the making of the episode, and maybe the series in general. It seems like you don't care. And if you don't care about the show you're making, we really don't care about reading the show. And if you don't like what you're writing about, then we probably don't like it. So here's my advice, if you don't like this show, cancel it, and find a topic that interests you. If you do care about it, good. All it needs is a bit of tweaking. I'd love to see some new, fresh characters, and a great new storyline. I look forward to reviewing the next episode of this show, because I am confident that you can improve this. I hope that you appreciate this very long review, I sacrificed a lot of my time to analyze your episode, and come up with some points for this total review of the episode. So don't hate me because it's negative, like me because it's negative, and I'm giving my honest opinion, and furthermore trying to help you improve not only this spin-off, but your future spin-offs.

The Field Trip C-

I agree with 70sguy. Show and Tell was good but Field Trip, but this lacked in pretty much everything. While I was reading this episode I was thinking in my head, "Wow. This is pretty bad." It didn't hold my attention at all. In fact it took me thirty minutes to read it because I got so bored. Sorry man, but this wasn't the best episode so far. 305752.gif

Ghostly Review: A

Of course, it was just a normal pilot, but i still liked it. The script was neat and It had alot of Drama in it. Just curious, are you planning on having a ghost as a main villian? Though, i can't wait for more. 125508.gif

Ghostly Review: A

Of course, it was just a normal pilot, but i still liked it. The script was neat and It had alot of Drama in it. Just curious, are you planning on having a ghost as a main villian? Though, i can't wait for more. 125508.gif

Oh yeah, a ghost will be a main villain. But it won't be some normal ghost, or a normal storyline.

Preparations Review : A

While i still have yet to read the other episodes of season 3, this was an awesome season finale. 125508.gif Though more could have happened, it was still neat. I can't wait to see what Stacey's Baby looks like and Archie fainting was a lol moment. I'm starting to like Jeremy's new henchmen Chenelle and i can't wait for season 4! I also wonder what will happen on their vacation.