• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Oh yeah, I was gonna review Team SpongeBob also.

Team SpongeBob (so far): D-

The episodes are WAAAAAY too short, in my opinion. And I would like a better story then "BOOM BOOM POW ACTION ACTION!" taking up a lot of it.

Spoiler
There's a reason I'm doing a TMAS/Eelz crossover you know.

When it was still on, everyone loved it but now people hate it. The heck?

lolwut? Many people hated it while it was on.

---

Team SpongeBob: F

The episodes are extremely short. If these were actually broadcast, they would be less than five minutes long, if that. That is something you really want to avoid while crafting spin-offs. Another problem is that there is no emotion, and no character development. Just fighting.

Tentacle Planet: A+

One of Futurdrama's funniest installments yet. I know you were experiencing the writer's block bug, and I'm sure this excellent episode got you out of that funk. It was packed with funny jokes, and there wasn't as much for me to correct as usual, to be honest. You should be proud of that, and I expect more good work.

Spoiler
Tentacle Planet: A+

One of Futurdrama's funniest installments yet. I know you were experiencing the writer's block bug, and I'm sure this excellent episode got you out of that funk. It was packed with funny jokes, and there wasn't as much for me to correct as usual, to be honest. You should be proud of that, and I expect more good work.

THANKS!

Congrats to Bubby0000. You have brought shame to names that sound similar to Bob

Sponge's Atlantis - WTF

There is absolutely no point to this show whatsoever except to show emoticons that hold signs, so it doesn't even deserve an actual letter grade. EPIC FAIL!

Team Spongebob

Look...you have AWESOME ideas and TS eps are action packed but just work on the structure on your writing. Grammar errors plague your eps and the eps would be around five minutes if they are actually aired. The only eps that CAN be short are if they're summary-type spin-offs. But yours in dialog driven. But if your writing can be better, your spin off will be better. 630566.gif

Spoiler
Team Spongebob

Look...you have AWESOME ideas and TS eps are action packed but just work on the structure on your writing. Grammar errors plague your eps and the eps would be around five minutes if they are actually aired. The only eps that CAN be short are if they're summary-type spin-offs. But yours in dialog driven. But if your writing can be better, your spin off will be better. 630566.gif

Thanks for the advice 630566.gif .

Social Status A-

4 Stars

Still a pumping show, and it somewhat reminds me of Learning to Cope. The scene with Ed is a classic, and I enjoyed it. This episode wasn't a good as other episodes, but still satisfied me. I also enjoyed how Morticia apologized to The Wilsons-it was nice to see them getting along now. This episode was EXTREMELY vivid-I could just picture Vinnie smoking a cigarette after Lola storms upstairs. Good work, Wumbo. Keep it up!

But seriously, folks.

?????

D

Are you seriously gonna keep on churning out spinoffs that only have the pilot, have basically NO original characters, and are gonna be canceled after the first episode? It doesn't work. Not all of your ideas have to be spinoffs.

Holy fucking shit.

Social Status A-

4 Stars

Still a pumping show, and it somewhat reminds me of Learning to Cope. The scene with Ed is a classic, and I enjoyed it. This episode wasn't a good as other episodes, but still satisfied me. I also enjoyed how Morticia apologized to The Wilsons-it was nice to see them getting along now. This episode was EXTREMELY vivid-I could just picture Vinnie smoking a cigarette after Lola storms upstairs. Good work, Wumbo. Keep it up!

Whoo! Wumbo's still got it! 125508.gif

Any-hoo, I give your ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? pilot a B+. Pretty good start.

MermaidMan:The Bave and The Bold,The Final Showdown (Pt.2)

Amazing episode.It had awesome action.Im really starting to like Mrs.Magic! Overall,I can't wait for Part 3 in this epic 5-part Saga!!!

MermaidMan:The Bave and The Bold,The Final Showdown (Pt.2)

Amazing episode,it had awesome action.Im really starting to like Mrs.Magic! Overall,I can't wait for Part 3 in this epic 5-part Saga!!!

I feel like wumbology.

There's an edit button, you know.