• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

I'm not saying that anyone's trolling. But I've seen much over five people completely slam Total Cartoon Island. How would you feel if you were 4EverGreen and you were working really hard on a spin-off, and didn't hear any nice comments from anyone? I'm just saying we should be appreciative of his work, even if it isn't our cup of tea. As for the Plagiarizing thing, it's not like he's getting it copyrighted and selling it to the highest bidder.

I have to agree with you here

Doesn't matter.

We're allowed to make a spin-off involving another SB character or another SB place even if someone already made one involving that character.

Oh,ok.

Krabs and Plankton Rivalry Pilot: A-

I LOVED this pilot. It really goes in depth, and I must say-you write in script format well. 893573.gif But there were some flaws, which is why it's an A-. Like this:

Student: Haha, hey it's Sheldon!

Plankton: MY NAME IS SHELDON!

I didn't understand that part. xD Did you mean "MY NAME ISN'T SHELDON" because I'm confused. 428899.gif

Gossip Hurls-Bikini Top-A+

that70sguy92 casts a magical spell over us with this new episode of Bikini Top. It's an endless spiral of shockers and the true reality of high school drama. The episode then concludes with an amazing cliffhanger, leaving fans thirsting for more. Outstanding. Mesmerizing.

SBC Down Under: A+

This spin-off is excellent! 125508.gif All of the SBC members have realistic personalities, and their just great. I was also a little surprised. I didn't think I would be cast as a main character, but I was. 428899.gif Awesome job tvguy! 893573.gif

Gossip Hurl - A-

Shocker, not an A+. Then again, im not one to suck up by rating episoes A+'s.

=P Anyway, great return for BT... But it felt rushed. Not as rushed as Trey's funeral, or Memories an Reprucussions, but still. Otherwise, awesome. Also, great music selection! =D

Once in a Texas Moon Review: A

Awesome episode! We saw Sandy's new form. Shame Yin and Yang didn't appear in it again, but there is always next episode. I enjoyed the fight with the Pisces Wizard. Another reason I liked it was because I suggested some of the idea. 428899.gif

Fade To Black-A+

Gentlemen, we finally have a successor to Forever Young. While the last couple episodes have been great, but didn't have the same feel that Forever Young did. You should've known my opinion after I said it was better then forever Young after one scene of the episode.but enough of this comparing stuff, on with the review.

The music selection was phenomenal for this episode, with classics like Paint it Black.

Another awesome part was that most of the scenes where really suspensful, and the last scene was like kicking my balls in the nuts. Sad to see my favorite character go, but alteast my least favorite character might (and by might I mean DO IT DAMN IT) be leaving, too.

Thank you.