• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

DJ Patrick- A+

A hysterical episode. Definitely the best yet. I loved Mango and the therapist briefly singing Bohemian Rhapsody (which is funny, since I think I'm using that in a future Bikini Top and I was just thinking of that while reading the episode), and then he sends her to an asylum because he is "lazy." And I love the note from "Fred." That part had me laughing extremely loud. Another line I loved was Patrick saying "What's cum?" And the reference to Bikini Top's newest episode was a definite plus in my book, as well as the big shock at the end where Mango commits suicide. A very funny episode that turned surprisingly dark at the end, but it felt natural as it did make the transition from laugh-out-loud to gaping. This was by far my favorite episode of Generation Patrick and of any show that you have ever written, and I very much look forward to more.

Fade to Black-A++++

What can I say about this episode? It had an outstanding music selection. 125508.gif Oh and the cliffhanger...amazing. Just amazing. This Bikini Top was spectacular. I read it three times, I loved it so much. Read it. Now.

Total Cartoon Island/Action: D+

This is my honest opinion on TCI/TCA. Well, it's a super crossover of Nicktoons, Total Drama version, great, but there's more. We know Sniz and Fondue host this show, and the characters' personalities are similar to the original TDI contestants. Stimpy, Owen. Rocko, Geoff? Sandy, Gwen. And a CIT Treeflower. What brings the family friendly TCI to its craziness, just wait and see. What I see the most in Season 1 of this spin-off is a bunch of RockoXReggie business, the Spandiness, Angelica being like Heather, and...fun during the publicity. Rocko, Spongebob, and some others...in the nude, maybe even Sniz. It then goes to the final two: Sandy and Stimpy, and of course, Stimpy takes the cup of Season 1. It crazy, weird, and suspenseful in one season, but still good for some kind of TDI parody. In the end, this season gets a C.

Now, a lot of things have changed in Season 2, except the original contestants. Angelica is still bald, Sandy and Spongebob are still a couple, and Rocko, same old...whatever he does. What better way than to celebrate than 12 new contestants? What I hate the most...Blue Arrow wasn't improved correctly, but nice enough to put him in TCA. Cocky attitude, correct. Superhero? Incorrect. Who else is there?...Judy Funny, Rhonda Lloyd, with a personality of which I don't know, Gerald Fitzgerald(scuffles), Haggis McHaggis, Rancid Rabbit, Dog with a brand-new attitude, Marlene, Skipper, Pearl, in which Patrick has the hots for, Craig Mammalton, proven to be reasonable at this time, and an antagonist Larry. Spongebob Esquire and Gerald Fitzgerald I'm confused with. With that, call these characters Judy Arrow, Reggie the wallaby, or Dog IhateCatsomuchhurrdurr, endless possibilities. First episode of Season 2, was it a win or a fail? #1. Blue Arrow still isn't "right." Gee, I wonder what would happen if you wanted Strezz Stormond, and what relationship he would have. #2. More Rocko, once again, this is my opinion. #3. Starting with TCI, I realized something, TCI/A is a...I'm not going to say it, but it can still annoy me. Furthermore, this season gets a D- so far.

This is more of an improvement type of review, so if you're here 4EverGreen, don't get offended.

That was a mouthful...hopefully, USMI review coming soon.

Eet- A++++++++++++++++

Season 2 has beat Season 1's ass all the way so far, but this was just the nail in the coffin. awesome episode. Awesome music. The scenes were short, but like you told me, that was to make it feel urgent and fast-paced, which worked well. This episode needs to be nominated (and win) a spinoff award thing. Its that good. The cliffhangers were good, and I wish you would tell me where the hell you're going with all this.

Changes - A

A decent return to an awesome spin-off. But like you said, it was a little short.

Shattered Memories - A+

Rarely do I feel any emotion while reading spin-offs, but I couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness when125508.gif

Spoiler

Randy's father died.

This is some great stuff, keep it up!

Team Spongebob Ep.21 "Linda"- Great episode,I'm interested in the potential relationship between Linda and Spongebob. Great action also.

Final Grade: A+

Team Spongebob :Ep.22 "Squid Vs. Pat"

Not as good as "Linda",the ending felt rushed. Still,decent episode.

Final Grade: B

Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated: A

Rating Scale:

Series Splicing: Check

Originality: Check

Cleanliness: Check

Clothing: Check

Lightning: Rain Check

Characters: Check

Similarities: Check

Episodes: Check

Villains: Check

Episode Ratings:

Beware the Beast From the Sea: A+

Creeping Eels: B

Boat of Doom: B

Revenge of the Lobster Man: A-

Robot Rumble: B+

The Legend of Ginger Myers: A+

Musical Screams: B

In Grasp of the Hunter: A+

(Will read the next ones soon)

Overall Grade: A

Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated: A

Rating Scale:

Series Splicing: Check

Originality: Check

Cleanliness: Check

Clothing: Check

Lightning: Rain Check

Characters: Check

Similarities: Check

Episodes: Check

Villains: Check

What.

SpongeBoy-D.

Sorry, I know it's harsh. It's just...well for one thing. THE PUNCTUATION. Sorry, but the lack of commas after the speech...Oh GOD it annoys me.

I can't exactly blast you too much, since I'm not the best writer myself, and I'm going to be honest, there are enjoyable parts, but then there are bits such as Sally came in. "OUT. You bad kids." Sally screamed. Out you bad kids?! This isn't Yo Gabba Gabba.

Parts are also very boring. I know it's a matter of opinion whether you find it interesting, but for me it just doesn't do it.

Also, it's a bit similar to USMI. And when I say a bit, I really mean, a lot. I'm not the best at coming up with ideas either but yah making it less similar might make it easier to stop comparing.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is just my opinion.

SpongeBoy-D.

Sorry, I know it's harsh. It's just...well for one thing. THE PUNCTUATION. Sorry, but the lack of commas after the speech...Oh GOD it annoys me.

I can't exactly blast you too much, since I'm not the best writer myself, and I'm going to be honest, there are enjoyable parts, but then there are bits such as Sally came in. "OUT. You bad kids." Sally screamed. Out you bad kids?! This isn't Yo Gabba Gabba.

Parts are also very boring. I know it's a matter of opinion whether you find it interesting, but for me it just doesn't do it.

Also, it's a bit similar to USMI. And when I say a bit, I really mean, a lot. I'm not the best at coming up with ideas either but yah making it less similar might make it easier to stop comparing.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is just my opinion.

Well, the tone of SpongeBoy and USMI are extremely different from each other, while the plot of mystery solving isn't. Also, USMI is based off of Scooby Doo:MI , while SpongeBoy isn't, although inspiration came from the mystery solving aura of both shows. Thanks for the review though, I'll try to work on the errors you pointed out

630566.gif .