• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Squidlerd:The Life of an Unloved Squid: Episode 4

B-

I thought it was funny, and while I liked the dark ending, I thought it was really weird. Alright episode.

EDIT: BTW SBLover, not begging, but can you please R&R my latest episode?

new BT

A-

Hell yes!!! Naomi totally kicked Temperance's ass. 239236.gif TEAM NAOMI!! FUCK TEMPERANCE FANATICS! 619897.gif Loving the revival of Jake+Morgan. I'm all for that. Okay, sorry, but I have to go over it again. HA!! Mikayla totally gave bitch Temperance what she deserved. Mikayla didn't overreact at ALL; Temperance is a religious asshole. She should have died when she jumped off that bridge. Hopefully she'll die. Oh and that little compelling power the Vampires do is pretty cool, but a little heartless. Arianna kills Sandy and compells Spongebob and Patrick. Seriously? Bitch, just apologize! Seth is so yummy! Heather is sexy! I love that couple. Molly is so sweet the way she saved Anna from whatever the hell was at the door. But that's the reason this episode gets an A-. I REALLY wish you had detailed that scene more and gone in depth instead of that tiny paragraph. Yeah, it was suspenseful and cliff-hanger like, but it pissed me off on how it was so short. I was like "That's it....?" But it was still a strong episode and I can't wait for the next episode!

New Bikini Top - B+

Awesome episode, but you put fucking Nicki Minaj in it. EVEN THOUGH they made a negative reference to it, it kind of soiled the grade. Marilyn Manson almost made up for her, though. Almost.

Where There's a Bomb, There's a Bang - A

I'm enjoying this spin-off, it actually makes me laugh out loud in some parts. Only reason for the minus is some grammar and spelling errors, but keep it up! 630566.gif

ETA: Grade raised to an A because I remember reading SpongeBob saying, "What is that annoying beeping sound?" and right at that moment my cell phone beeped. I found that more than a little amusing. See what coincidental happenings can do to your spin-off grade? 239236.gif

Be Happy, It's Christmas!: A+

Wow. This is your best work so far, without a doubt. I felt for everyone in this episode, for what they were going through, but oddly, I was most touched by Preston's story. His flashbacks were actually heartbreaking, and you've done a great job of making him a sympathetic character. I also really enjoyed Morticia's scenes in the hospital, and found Allison and Jimmy inviting Beth to spend Christmas with them heartwarming. Great cliffhanger as well. 893573.gif

Oh, and it can't be a coincidence that the 25th episode was a Christmas episode. Eh, eh? 428899.gif

Be Happy, It's Christmas!: A+

Wow. This is your best work so far, without a doubt. I felt for everyone in this episode, for what they were going through, but oddly, I was most touched by Preston's story. His flashbacks were actually heartbreaking, and you've done a great job of making him a sympathetic character. I also really enjoyed Morticia's scenes in the hospital, and found Allison and Jimmy inviting Beth to spend Christmas with them heartwarming. Great cliffhanger as well. 893573.gif

Oh, and it can't be a coincidence that the 25th episode was a Christmas episode. Eh, eh? 428899.gif

Lol, hehe.

New BT F

I'm sure you know why.

New BT - A!

I loved it 70s! Especially Temperance getting made fun of by Naomi xD I do feel bad for Temp, but eh. Now, 70s fave part, details!

The Good -

-Jake and Morgan! Sexy time * really cool xat smiley I wish SBC had should be here*

-Vic Mignogna song!

-Ha, Temp got owned!

-Ha, the awkwardness of Seth and Heather xD

-Time of my life!

-All the romance in it, just made it kinda well, awesome.

-Bryan and Jackie? xD Jackie was probably a little more happy after that, even though it was from not being with anybody that she was even in the song.

-Naomi's just like me!... sorta.

-Of course, this is Bikini Top

The bad(trust me, not alot):

-Bryan's mom is annoying.

-I wish you actually had the characters like, sing some of the lyrics from the songs. But meh, it's okay for now.

-The above reason, and the really short introductions(though I do love how you covered every character) made it feel abit...Rushed.

The songs:

The good -

-Time Of My Life

-Don't Worry, be happy

-Guilty Beauty Love

-SMOoOOOOOOooOOoOOO0TH Criminal!

-Kiss With a fist

-Somebody To Love

The Meh:

-TEE.NAGE.DREAM!

-Two is better then one

-When You Say Nothing At all

-Express YOurself

The Bad:

-Lyk Ah Gee6.

-Sexeh Bitch

"Express Yourself" by Madonna - Sung by Morgan, Jackie, Anna, Naomi, and Molly (B)

"Two Is Better Than One" by BoysLikeGirls ft. Taylor Swift (A)

"Sexy Chick" by David Guetta (A+)

"Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry - Sung by Jake (B)

"Like a G6" by Far East Movement - Sung by Temperance (A+ funny)

"Somebody to Love" by Queen - Sung by Bryan and Jackie (B)

"Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson - Sung by Molly (A)

"Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin - Sung by Anna (A)

"Kiss With a Fist" by Florence + the Machine - Sung by Morgan (A)

"When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss - Sung by Morgan (A)

"The Time of My Life" by I Don't Know Who - Sung by Seth and Heather (A)

"Guilty Beauty Love" by Vic Mignogna - Sung by Naomi (B)

B+

This new musical BT episode was pretty decent. TEMPERANCE SINGING G6 WAS AWESOME!! 125508.gif SHE IS SO STUPID. But I felt this was sort of rushed, but it was still a good episode. 630566.gif

Bikini Top: Pray for You

A

Such a good and heartbreaking episode...I hate to say this, but I actually feel some sympathy. OHHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. But even though Temperance is such an asshole and a bitch, no one deserves to have everything like that happen at once. There were a few mishaps that confused me, such as the fact that Tori, Zoe, and Bryan were at the mall and suddenly Mitchell was talking. But that didn't effect the episode, as it was outstanding. This episode actually felt like a well-written TV show on actual television. Loved it!

Patrick vs. World: D

I know this is your first try at making spin-offs TarterSauce, but this spin-off is not off to a good start. The story's not that compelling, and the plot development is awful. Why would Squidward smuggle weapons, and why would Patrick shamelessly murder Squidward in order to steal them? This got on my nerves, as it didn't make any sense. Please try harder.

Patrick VS. The World

C-

These episodes didn't sound ANYTHING like the previews for it advertised it. I liked the plot, but the grammar errors make it unbearable to read. Please work harder on grammar, as I couldn't understand all that much. It has an amazing plot, but some things just don't make sense.

Patrick VS The World: C-

Tartersauce, you have made an ok first effort at spin-offs, but there are some huge flaws in it. First of all, the plot is completly different from how it was advertised, which irritates me slightly. Secondly, there are some plot-holes that aren't explained that should be at least foreshadowed in the story, but aren't like why Squidward is smuggling weapons, and how Spongebob is accused of murder on the other side of the ocean. On the other hand the plot is not bad at all, and I like parts of the darkness behind it. So I will say there are some flaws that can be addressed before the show gets an A.

The Life of Larry the Krab- F

I'm going to say that this was by far (and I mean by far) your worst work yet. Where to start, well:

Characters: I need to know one thing about Larry the Krab: Who the hell is he? Is he a relative of Mr. Krabs, some kind of descendant of Larry the Lobster (I don't know) or is he some random citizen of Bikini Bottom? Whoever he is, I kind of wanted some more background on him that just didn't appear.

Plot: A plot about a partying Lobster who likes to get continually drunk score a girl on the internet, and a toned down high school romance wasn't all that interesting. Just in my opinion at least.

Other stuff: I felt some things in this were added in for sheer shock value like: Larry being a drunkard, Linus attempting to act like he could have sex with Pearl, the ending where it cut to a "raw scene." I admit I did not read over the entire thing, as I was growing bored of it, but I do want to say don't try to be super edgy, as it is not working in this spin-off.

Overall/Final comments: I feel this spin-off needs alot of fine tuning before it's release, and I believe maybe you should push your release date back further in order to fix it, and it could (hopefully) become alot better, but as it stands now, I have no qualms about saying that I would not read it.

The Life of Larry the Krab- F

I'm going to say that this was by far (and I mean by far) your worst work yet. Where to start, well:

Characters: I need to know one thing about Larry the Krab: Who the hell is he? Is he a relative of Mr. Krabs, some kind of descendant of Larry the Lobster (I don't know) or is he some random citizen of Bikini Bottom? Whoever he is, I kind of wanted some more background on him that just didn't appear.

Plot: A plot about a partying Lobster who likes to get continually drunk score a girl on the internet, and a toned down high school romance wasn't all that interesting. Just in my opinion at least.

Other stuff: I felt some things in this were added in for sheer shock value like: Larry being a drunkard, Linus attempting to act like he could have sex with Pearl, the ending where it cut to a "raw scene." I admit I did not read over the entire thing, as I was growing bored of it, but I do want to say don't try to be super edgy, as it is not working in this spin-off.

Overall/Final comments: I feel this spin-off needs alot of fine tuning before it's release, and I believe maybe you should push your release date back further in order to fix it, and it could (hopefully) become alot better, but as it stands now, I have no qualms about saying that I would not read it.

I feel like you kinda skipped the middle of the episode, but anyway:

- Larry is the one you see on the regualar Spongebob show.

- In this universe he's related to Mr.Krabs (Uncle)

- The show is actually a comedy.

I feel like you kinda skipped the middle of the episode, but anyway:

- Larry is the one you see on the regualar Spongebob show.

- In this universe he's related to Mr.Krabs (Uncle)

- The show is actually a comedy.

- The lobster?

- How?

- Again, how?

Generation Patrick Christmas Special: B+

A good return episode. Not exactly what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I like Octi more and more each episode. Octi fit the Scrooge role perfectly. Good episode Drag, and great editing 70s. Hoping the next ones are even better!

UWS Aftermath: B+

Pretty good, but I was expecting some more. I still enjoyed it though. I can't wait to see what Captain does in the next episode.