• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Squidward's Childhood: D

I'm sorry, but I'm just not enjoying this spin-off at all. First off, the humor is very poor. I didn't even crack a smile. Then, there's the spelling & grammar errors. One word: proofread. To me, it looks like it's been rushed & not well thought out. As for the characters, you should have developed them a lot better. Right now, they come off as uninteresting.

So, until I see some improvement, my grade will stay a "D".

Are you guys really enjoying Nathan's spin-off? The same spin-off where Squidward gets in trouble for lighting a fart on fire? Seriously, this has to be one of the worst spin-offs I have read on SBC.

-It's not funny no matter how hard he tries to make it

-Poor storytelling

-Poor spelling and grammar

-Terrible character development

Final Grade - D-

Bubby's spin off were the worst. 428899.gif But his may be a close second.

Bubby's spam were the worst. 428899.gif But his may be a close second.

Fixed that for you 428899.gif Also my review for Nathan's "Spin-Off"

Squidward's Childhood- F

Nathan, this honestly was one of the worst things I've read on this site. The plots are boring (I don't give a hoot about kids lighting their bodily functions on fire) the characters are sorely underdevolped (Rick was only in the first episode to pour goo over Squidward, which made no sense, and the mom was just there to bitch at the kids for attempting to light their ass explusions on fire) and also alot of detail goes a long way to earning more readers, and while I understand TV.com spin-offs were short summaries and such, SBC spin-offs are typically longer and more detailed. I would highly suggest that you read some other popular spin-offs, and look at the amount of detail in those spin-offs, to better yours. Also one final thing: PROOFREAD YOUR WORK! I can forgive a typo or 2, because these occur all the time when I write my spin-offs, but at least use spell checker, because your spin-off is nearly unreadable with all these errors. Please consider all of my critisim, as I am only trying to show you the flaws in your spin-off. Thank you.

Even though I already reviewed an episode, I might as well hop on the bandwagon, and review Nathan's spin-off all together.

Squidward's Childhood- D-

Nathan, I just can not get into this spin-off. The second episode was just as bad as the pilot. Squidward and his brother lighting a fart on fire? That's the best you could come up with for a plot device? Also, your characters have no personality. Squidward and Rick are just misfits, and Mrs.Tentacles is just plain irritating from what we've seen from her. Make your characters interesting. The stories are also extremely dull. The plots have virtually no conflict at all. Having Squidward and Rick hide from their mom the whole episode was not intriguing in the least. Last of all, you never proofread your episodes. Your episodes have too many spelling and grammar errors, and it makes the spin-off unappealing. Please try to improve your spin-off, because right now, it's just not good.

Squidwards Childhood - House Fire - C

This was pretty funny ^_^

Just work on the errors everyone else pointed out and this could be a great spinoff.

My Leg! - Trapped - B+

I am really excited it has returned! Although thiss episode didn't reallly stand up to the other episodes, it was still awesome 125508.gif .

Trapped! - B

For the most part, it was a good return to a great spin-off. But the first part could have really used some proofreading. While I'm not one to nitpick about this stuff, there were several errors (e.g. redundancies, grammar). Nevertheless, I was excited to see a new episode of this spin-off and i'm glad it's back. 630566.gif

Trapped!- B-

It wasn't a bad return to the spin-off, but most of the time, I was confused about the shift in this show's premise, and what was happening. It had its flaws, but it was good nonetheless. Keep up the good work.

Bikini Top

"Big Cities, Vampirism, and Thewots"

A+++

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME episode. I don't know how you did it, but you topped The Chosen. I LOVED this episode. SO suspenseful! I used to hate Glinda, but now I loved her. <3 Naomi was AWESOME/kickass as usual with how she dealt with the whore and Trevor. Can Trevor get killed off in the next episode? 125508.gif I just love the awkward and strained chemistry between Seth and Heather and how Heather is getting played so well by Seth. What the fuck happened to Molly? o.o Is she FROM the human world or something? 499524.gif CANNOT wait for next week's episode. Post a teaser or something for it! 125508.gif

I give the most recent episode of "Underwater Surviror: SBC Style" a perfect 10 out of10! 125508.gifNow if there would be anybody generous enough to review the latest episode of my show (highly doubt it!) icon_rolleyes.gif That would be really great! 893573.gif
You try to mask it up, but you really fail, especially in cases like this.

You're obviously an arrogant jackass.

New BBH - A+

Great comeback episode! I can't wait til Nancy finds out the truth about Jimmy. And before tvguy or anyone else says it, I ship Nimmy/Jancy!

Squidicide - A+

Wow, what an amazing episode. I really felt for Squidward in this one, especially at the end. SpongeBob's story was excellent too. I particularly liked the scene where

Spoiler

SpongeBob sees how happy Mr. Krabs is with Klarisse and doesn't spoil it for him.

All in all, you've outdone yourself again. Keep up the great work! 125508.gif

Pisces Moon - Gong Of Time - C+

Meh, the "poking the fourth wall" kinda bothered me, but the overall history behind the Gong, and its affects was great

Team SpongeBob - C-

You know, there actually was a time when I enjoyed reading this spin-off. But that was before, and this is now. Proofreading is definitely your friend. I can take a couple spelling/grammar mistakes if I can read it clearly. But the amount you have in your spin-off is just too much, and hinders what could be an otherwise fine spin-off.