• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Square Troop- B+

It was good, but I hope the show doesn't take long to find itself, to establish itself, because the plot is a little bland right now. Monique is hilarious I must admit 428899.gif . She had me laughing the whole time.

Dacning with the spinoffs-5

STOP ASKING FOR REVIEWS!

First of all, BrennenNN already did it, and it failed. And it feels rushed.

I don't ask for reviews.

I don't care if BrennanNN already did it. I'm still doing it, the right way.

The Years Before: Mexican Krusty Krab! - A-

Excellent Episode! The ending was funny! The episode would have been an A+, but I kinda didn't like the Fat Cat/Plankton stuff..

Total Drama Undersea Review: C-

Now, I won't go too hard on you since your new at this, but I think improvements can be made. Total Drama themed spin-offs have been done plenty, and I mean plenty of times. The first challenge was pretty much rushed. If it was actually on TV, it would be about 2 minutes maybe at best, considering it took me less than 4 minutes to read it. The format your using, is a tad bit sloppy in my honest opinion. But again, don't get offended by this. This is just helpful criticism. I think you can improve it. 630566.gif

NEW EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP = A+

I LOVED IT. IT WAS PRETTY GOOD, AND I LOVED HOW YOU USED MY IDEA FOR MORRIGAN. AND ZOMG MITCHELL WANTED THAT GUY I THINK HIS NAME WAS LARRY(RIGHT?) DEAD CUZ HE WAS AN ASSHOLE AND NOT A GOOD MAN. AND NOW HES GONNA BE A VAMP. TEMPERANCE IS A BITCH, LETS GO BEAT HER UP.

NEW EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP = A+

I LOVED IT. IT WAS PRETTY GOOD, AND I LOVED HOW YOU USED MY IDEA FOR MORRIGAN. AND ZOMG MITCHELL WANTED THAT GUY I THINK HIS NAME WAS LARRY(RIGHT?) DEAD CUZ HE WAS AN ASSHOLE AND NOT A GOOD MAN. AND NOW HES GONNA BE A VAMP. TEMPERANCE IS A BITCH, LETS GO BEAT HER UP.

THIS IS A RATING OF HOW STUPID YOU ARE 100

THIS IS A RATING OF BIKINI TOP A

I AGREE THAT LARRY IS GOOD BEING DEAD BUT TEMPERANCE IS NOT A BITCH IF YOU CALL ER A BITCH AGAIN I WILL FUCK YOU UP BUT ONLY ON THE INTERNET NOT REAL LIFE.

BUT OVERALL GOOD EPISODE.

Christmas Lights-Bikini Top-

Rating: A+

Part 1 Review: Although Part 1 of the Christmas special was way weaker than Part 2, it was still pretty fucking amazing. It was so suspenseful and mysterious with the Molly vampire stuff...and the cliffhanger! And Mitchell...HOLY SHIT. But seriously, another reason Temperance is fucking shit and Naomi is the best character ever. She hates Molly cause she's a lesbian? BITCH! Temperance needs to stop being fucking religious and open her fucking eyes. Naomi taking drugs is better than Temperance being a complete bitch to Anna and Molly. But this episode deserves an A.

Part 2 Review: Alright, this was better than Part 1!! It begins with suspense and we finally get light shed on Molly. Damn, she can shape shift?! I like Molly more and more with every new episode. And holy crap...MORGAN AND JACKIE WALK IN ON SETH AND HEATHER HAVING SEX?! Oh god, Morgan is gonna be PI-ISSED! Haha, little Temperance trying to be nice to her friends again. And what kind of apology is "sorry"? Seriously? Naomi is awesome for not forgiving Temp because Temperance doesn't deserved to be forgiven. And Mitchell working for the Vampires...holy...shit. That will be awesome. Hopefully, Bryan will escape. But why does Astenias want Bryan? God, I can't wait to find out. Meanwhile, Arianna kills Sandy. -.- Arianna is a fucking asshole. She goes on my "BITCHES" list along with Temperance. Seth is a pimp, also. I like him. He's my favorite male character as of now. This episode is an A++++++!!

Spongeboy! Get a Clue!- D-

Alright, I have to say that this series is very meh so far. First of all, the show itself drags on alot at certain parts, and that isn't good for any series. Secondly, it's ALOT like USMI. I mean, I know it's hard to come up with ideas, but this show looks like it to a fault, and thats not cool. Another thing I don't lke is how you say it's light-hearted mysteries, but we have people being food poisoned, people dying in murders = not very light hearted. Oh one more thing: Sandy grew up in Texas not Bikini Bottom.

Spongeboy! Get a Clue!- D-

Alright, I have to say that this series is very meh so far. First of all, the show itself drags on alot at certain parts, and that isn't good for any series. Secondly, it's ALOT like USMI. I mean, I know it's hard to come up with ideas, but this show looks like it to a fault, and thats not cool. Another thing I don't lke is how you say it's light-hearted mysteries, but we have people being food poisoned, people dying in murders = not very light hearted. Oh one more thing: Sandy grew up in Texas not Bikini Bottom.

I know Sandy grew up in Texas, but SpongeBoy!Get a Clue! and Spongebob Squarepants are like different universes.

I know its like USMI, but I try to make SpongeBoy more zany. Kinda like, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pup_Named_Scooby-Doo

I know Sandy grew up in Texas, but SpongeBoy!Get a Clue! and Spongebob Squarepants are like different universes.

I know its like USMI, but I try to make SpongeBoy more zany. Kinda like, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pup_Named_Scooby-Doo

1. Spongebob and Spongeboy = Same sort of universe. The two are practically identical in characterization, and some simple things, like Sandy growing up in Texas, should be followed.

2. When I say it's like USMI, I mean it feels like I'm reading USMI without the depth. Spongeboy feels alot like USMI, and I don't know notice said zanniness to be honest. And I've seen A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, yes.

1. Spongebob and Spongeboy = Same sort of universe. The two are practically identical in characterization, and some simple things, like Sandy growing up in Texas, should be followed.

2. When I say it's like USMI, I mean it feels like I'm reading USMI without the depth. Spongeboy feels alot like USMI, and I don't know notice said zaniness to be honest. And I've seen A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, yes.

1.For plot sake, Sandy growing up in Texas had to be changed.

SpongeBoy! Get a Clue: F

This is my honest opinon on SBGaC. This is an "enjoyable" spin-off that trys hard to be combination of USMI and A Pup Named Scooby-Doo. This has a ton of flaws IMO. I'm not going to name them all. Before I get throught them chronologically, I noticed how dark that spin-off has been becoming. Flashing from kid appeal to teen appeal the previous 5 episodes or so. I still don't know what kind of appeal this show has. Now then...

Episode 1: Jimmy Wells suspended for IQ jealousy

Episode 2: Gene Gray suspended for scaring people(and I had a notice of him being a portrait of Chuckie Finster a lil' bit)

Episode 3: Sandy's mom being arrested for stealing a bike

Episode 4: Sally robbing a candy store for people coming in her room, and getting juvenile detention eventually

Episode 5: Mrs. Puff substituting for a non-boating class and Ms. Applebottom acting like an a-hole after what's she's been through, which I find intriguing

Episode 6: A candy store in the woods, a hospital in the woods that makes perfect cakes, which I lol'd

Episode 7: Seane being grounded for stealing meat

Episode 8: A Mystery Vigilante that shoots people who have jobs as fictional monsters(Which is where it gets non-kid friendly at first)

Episode 9: Principle over Principal usage. Oh well

Episode 10: Tons of blood in the middle. Kid happiness in the beginning

Episode 11: Bootleg version of Grandma being a killer, and deer don't belong underwater

Episode 12: The whole "iiimmaaagggiiinnnaaatttiioonn" rape.

Episode 13-14: A huge twist that gives out teen appeal again. And a principal being a murderer

Episode Grades: 1= D 2= D- 3= D- 4= D 5= F 6= C(Cuz' it's funny to me) 7= F 8= F 9= C- 10= D- 11= F 12= F 13= D 14= D

Which leads to an F.

Episode 1: Jimmy Wells suspended for IQ jealousy

He did steal something from Sandy and the security guards had to investigate.

Episode 2: Gene Gray suspended for scaring people(and I had a notice of him being a portrait of Chuckie Finster a lil' bit)

He terrorized the school, I think that was an appropriate discipline. Gene being like Chuckie was unintentional.

Episode 3: Sandy's mom being arrested for stealing a bike

She stole the everyone in the town bikes.

Episode 4: Sally robbing a candy store for people coming in her room, and getting juvenile detention eventually

No Comment

Episode 5: Mrs. Puff substituting for a non-boating class and Ms. Applebottom acting like an a-hole after what's she's been through, which I find intriguing

Well.. for plots sake, Mrs. Puff had to substitute for a non-boating class.

Episode 6: A candy store in the woods, a hospital in the woods that makes perfect cakes, which I lol'd

Huh?

Episode 7: Seane being grounded for stealing meat

she deserved it

Episode 8: A Mystery Vigilante that shoots people who have jobs as fictional monsters(Which is where it gets non-kid friendly at first)

Well, things had to get a bit dark.

Episode 9: Principle over Principal usage. Oh well

:oops:

Episode 10: Tons of blood in the middle. Kid happiness in the beginning

They only hear the murders, not see them

Episode 11: Bootleg version of Grandma being a killer, and deer don't belong underwater

Are those movies?

Episode 12: The whole "iiimmaaagggiiinnnaaatttiioonn" rape.

I thought I did good with this episode.

Episode 13-14: A huge twist that gives out teen appeal again. And a principal being a murderer

Lol, I get your point, but..

-------------------

I liked your criticism, I just felt like I should defend my show a bit.