• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Total Cartoon Island: I know this show just ended, but I still want to give my two cents on it. This show was... not good. 305752.gif The paragraphs were too big, it wasn't entertaining, and all the episodes are 100 percent unoriginal. Sorry 4EverGreen, but I wasn't pleased with this pathetic excuse for an "original" spin-off. D-

I want to say something about Total Cartoon Island. I think that a lot of you people are being way too hard on 4EverGreen. First of all, he's putting more time and detail into his work than most of us would ever do. And second, he's constantly slandered for being unoriginal, but the show is supposed to be a Total Drama Knock-Off! That's the entire point, but he's replacing the cast with our favoirte Nicktoons. Frankly I have no idea why it's such a crime. I may not always feel like reading all of Total Cartoon Island due to it's length but I think that it's quite well-written, an entertaining read, and everyone should give 4EverGreen a break. It's not like he's writing crappy one paragraph spin-offs with lousy grammar.

I want to say something about Total Cartoon Island. I think that a lot of you people are being way too hard on 4EverGreen. First of all, he's putting more time and detail into his work than most of us would ever do. And second, he's constantly slandered for being unoriginal, but the show is supposed to be a Total Drama Knock-Off! That's the entire point, but he's replacing the cast with our favoirte Nicktoons. Frankly I have no idea why it's such a crime. I may not always feel like reading all of Total Cartoon Island due to it's length but I think that it's quite well-written, an entertaining read, and everyone should give 4EverGreen a break. It's not like he's writing crappy one paragraph spin-offs with lousy grammar.

No, we don't just mean being unoriginal. He copies, I repeat, COPIES episodes of Total Drama Island sometimes. I mean it, he copies an episode of Total Drama Island, uses the same plot and dialogue, and replaces all the characters with his. I know you're backing 4EverGreen up because you like him and his work, and maybe we are being too critical, but sometimes, people need criticism.

I agree that it's supposed to be a knock-off, but that doesn't mean he can just copy whole episodes. I agree people need to give him a break, and also commend 4EverGreen for trying hard to continually post episodes, however ta doesen't excuse some of lazy writing.

I agree that it's supposed to be a knock-off, but that doesn't mean he can just copy whole episodes. I agree people need to give him a break, and also commend 4EverGreen for trying hard to continually post episodes, however ta doesen't excuse some of lazy writing.

Yeah, there's a difference between spoofing and plagiarizing. 428899.gif There's also a difference between trolling and giving constructive criticism. If we were just being mean when he was trying hard{not saying that he never does}, then I'd understand. But that's not the case.

I'm not saying that anyone's trolling. But I've seen much over five people completely slam Total Cartoon Island. How would you feel if you were 4EverGreen and you were working really hard on a spin-off, and didn't hear any nice comments from anyone? I'm just saying we should be appreciative of his work, even if it isn't our cup of tea. As for the Plagiarizing thing, it's not like he's getting it copyrighted and selling it to the highest bidder.

I'm not saying that anyone's trolling. But I've seen much over five people completely slam Total Cartoon Island. How would you feel if you were 4EverGreen and you were working really hard on a spin-off, and didn't hear any nice comments from anyone? I'm just saying we should be appreciative of his work, even if it isn't our cup of tea. As for the Plagiarizing thing, it's not like he's getting it copyrighted and selling it to the highest bidder.

I'm with The Cartoon on this one.