• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Sharky Shore Pilot-A

It was a nice episode, a bit short and I enjoyed it. I like the staff, and I know that they're all experienced spin off writers and this is a guaranteed spinny winner in the Comedy Category.

Spongeblade Pilot-A

I REALLY enjoyed this episode. It was an excellent start to the series, action packed, and mysterious. It's one of those spin offs that instantly explodes with action, drugging the reader with the liquid of the awesome action. The reason why it is an A is because there were several grammar errors, and those shouldn't show up in the polished, finished episode. Overall, excellent start to the series.

Spoiler
Jacka$$ - F

I know this was not meant to be serious, but dear lord, you thought this was funny or something? :S

If that was the title of the dead chicken spin-off pilot, then I agree completely.

Mermaidman:The Brave and the Bold:A+

Amazing contunity,I love how so much happens that makes it seem like a real 25 min. show!

I love the plot and a few episodes I read.Really discrptive and visual.

Keep the episodes coming!

Team SpongeBob Pilot - C-

Its great that you have joined in on the spin-off making teenj12. However, your pilot was incredibly short and left me wanting more information. The premise is interesting enough, but you need to back it up with much more detail than what you gave your readers

Spoiler
Sharky Shore: A+

The new Eelz! This spin-off is amazing and funny to read. Plus, making fun of woahwoah FTW.

Why did you just insult our show?

...Oh, you meant that as a compliment? OH! Wow... I just never thought calling us EELZ would qualify as a compliment.

Spoiler
Team SpongeBob Pilot - C-

Its great that you have joined in on the spin-off making teenj12. However, your pilot was incredibly short and left me wanting more information. The premise is interesting enough, but you need to back it up with much more detail than what you gave your readers

Thanks for the review.I guess I'll be working on my detail 125508.gif .

Spongtourage: A-

I really like it.Its seems like a potential hit.The plot is great and I felt the charecters (expecially Mr.Krabs) was true to charecter.I like how you build up their move to the parioded Hollywood sort of.I cant wait for the second episode 549381.gif .

Spoiler
Sharky Shore: A+

The new Eelz! This spin-off is amazing and funny to read. Plus, making fun of woahwoah FTW.

Calling them Eelz is calling them shit. Do you forget what Eelz is supposed to be?

That's right, a shit spinoff. Oh yeah, and werem't you bawling over the woahwoah678 thing a couple of minutes ago?

Spoiler

Calling them Eelz is calling them shit. Do you forget what Eelz is supposed to be?

That's right, a shit spinoff. Oh yeah, and werem't you bawling over the woahwoah678 thing a couple of minutes ago?

Over it. Now that I thought about woahwoah again, and that I think his charms and despairness got be banned, he sucks now.

Spoiler
Eelz kicked ass and you know it.

Eelz was okay (I read it in the shipyard), but the fact that you made that comment annoys me. Everyone doesn't have to agree on everything you know, it's ex's opinion.

Spoiler
There's a reason I'm doing a TMAS/Eelz crossover you know.

When it was still on, everyone loved it but now people hate it. The heck?

Um, Dragiiin didn't like it when it was one(He even said it was a joke), Bob thought it was okay, and I hated it.

And we're the only ones that hate it. So do research before you post shit.