• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

To the Maxx! (so far): D

I would be easier on you, but it seems like you make a new spin-off every other week anyways. So here's what I say, find one, and stick to it. I don't like this one, so I don't think it should be the one to stick to. It has a few minor typos, and it's too hard to follow sometimes. I may have a small brain and a short attention span, but I really think I'm not the only one having this problem. So needless to say, improvements need to be made to this show.

Super Spy Sponge (so far): F

This really has potential to be an... average... show. The plot isn't very interesting to me. You already did something similar to it, which also didn't work well. Remember Secret Agent Snail? Yeah. You've made it more detailed, but it just doesn't work well. The way you post dialogue is weird, and once again, it's hard to follow, as is webizoid's new show. And I don't like that it's in first person, I feel like that could be a big obstacle in any show, especially a show with this type of plot. The characters are flat so far, as well. Major improvements are needed on this show, and since you're a pretty new spin-off creator, I don't know if you'll be able to make them. But I'll look out for future episodes to see if you follow my advice, and work to improve this show.

Spoiler
Spoiler
To the Maxx! (so far): D

I would be easier on you, but it seems like you make a new spin-off every other week anyways. So here's what I say, find one, and stick to it. I don't like this one, so I don't think it should be the one to stick to. It has a few minor typos, and it's too hard to follow sometimes. I may have a small brain and a short attention span, but I really think I'm not the only one having this problem. So needless to say, improvements need to be made to this show.

Super Spy Sponge (so far): F

This really has potential to be an... average... show. The plot isn't very interesting to me. You already did something similar to it, which also didn't work well. Remember Secret Agent Snail? Yeah. You've made it more detailed, but it just doesn't work well. The way you post dialogue is weird, and once again, it's hard to follow, as is webizoid's new show. And I don't like that it's in first person, I feel like that could be a big obstacle in any show, especially a show with this type of plot. The characters are flat so far, as well. Major improvements are needed on this show, and since you're a pretty new spin-off creator, I don't know if you'll be able to make them. But I'll look out for future episodes to see if you follow my advice, and work to improve this show.

Says a person who had 2 spin-offs until one ended. icon_rolleyes.gif But whatever. I'll make improvements.

Super Spy Sponge (so far): B

this is a pretty good show in my opinion. It is pretty hard to follow, like my show, whch i will explain some stuff later, what I have been planning to do all along (You hear that, 70s?). You are probbably going to do the same though. It's wierd how you Put (Name): "(Dialogue)" (name) said as he (action). Just stick to "(Dialougue)" said (name) as he (action). Other than that it seems pretty good. I wonder where he got the lions, and where's Karen? I guess I'm going to find out.

Golden Pearl episode 1: The Fight - C+

An okay start to the series, but the plot seemed a little repetitive, what with Pearl just going to different people for advice. But the plot of the show itself sounds interesting.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Golden Pearl episode 1: The Fight - C+

An okay start to the series, but the plot seemed a little repetitive, what with Pearl just going to different people for advice. But the plot of the show itself sounds interesting.

That was the point 428899.gif

Hitting Rock Bottom A+

5 Stars

I expected something different from this show but it still quenches my thirst for a Rock Bottom themed spin off. The show meets expectations, for it is in the comedy genre. In my opinion, it blows Bikini Top out of the water. I'm more of a comedic guy myself. Overall, the show is a hit, gaining 100 views after it's release.

Naomi the best person ever and Temperance is fuckin bullshit F---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

tHIS SPINOFF SUCKS! NAOMI IS SHIT!

Generation Patrick Finale Review: A

Nice finale Dragiiin. Sad to see it end so soon though. I'll miss Octi and the others. The ending was kinda funny even though it was meant to be sad. 428899.gif

Can't wait to see what you have planned for your other spin-offs.

Generation Patrick Finale: A+++++

My favorite episode of the show. Why? The music was great. 526874.gif

But no, in all seriousness this episode was funny, while bringing back all the characters, and answering all the questions the show has left. There were sad moments as well, which were aptly written.

I'll miss discussing this show with you, and can't wait to see what you have to offer next.