• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Evil Dan (1 & 2)- B-

Not my favorite episodes of your show, but they had me laughing for a while. Just one thing, though, and don't take it in the wrong way, don't demand reviews, saying you would appreciate them after the episode is more than enough, and everyone will most likely just review them then. But I don't like when people demand I do, because it's a little rude, and I might give the episodes a lower grade in the future. Great episode, AMAZING spin-off, though. 630566.gif

Guess Who's Back Review : A

Yay! It's finally back (*angels sing*). This was an awesome return episode and the conflict between the bands is getting interesting. Can't wait to see what happens to Zeus's Band next episode and if Hades band makes a come back.

Shame the Movie has been cancelled though. 305752.gif

Soar Thunderbird!: A+

Very suspenseful! 104938.gif Pretty revealing as well. As your show nears its sure-to-be-epic finale, I'm getting into it more and more. Remember when I negatively reviewed it way back when? Well you've definitely improved as a writer since then, and I can't wait to see what more happens in MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold's final season. Great job.

The Adventures Of Tentacle High ( So Far) Review : A

To start, welcome to the spongebob spin-offs. 125508.gif Anyways, your show is neat so far and you shouldn't end it yet. Sure, there has been a ton of Squidward spin-offs before, but alot of them have turned out to be great. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

The Adventures Of Tentacle High ( So Far) Review : A

To start, welcome to the spongebob spin-offs. 125508.gif Anyways, your show is neat so far and you shouldn't end it yet. Sure, there has been a ton of Squidward spin-offs before, but alot of them have turned out to be great. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Hey, thanks for the review! I decided not to end the series quite yet, it's got a couple seasons left, at least. 630566.gif

Looking for SpongeBob (Episode 3): F

I think this is my first F. Why did this episode get an F? Because if it was actually put on TV, it would be about 30 seconds long. Don't come up with an excuse, because I don't care, no one made you write this episode. It's sloppy, and I don't know why you did it.

Looking for SpongeBob (Episode 3): F

I think this is my first F. Why did this episode get an F? Because if it was actually put on TV, it would be about 30 seconds long. Don't come up with an excuse, because I don't care, no one made you write this episode. It's sloppy, and I don't know why you did it.

First of all, i don't think it would ever make it on TV. 428899.gif Also, I know it's bad. it's probably the shittiest thing i've ever written.

Someone review my show!! 285539.gif lol 428899.gif

Tentacles High A+

Honestly, this is by far my favorite show. It really catches my interest, I love how you do "Notes" at the end. I hope you don't cancel it because as far as I know it's your first spin off and I think it has great potential.

Someone review my show!! 285539.gif lol 428899.gif

Tentacles High A+

Honestly, this is by far my favorite show. It really catches my interest, I love how you do "Notes" at the end. I hope you don't cancel it because as far as I know it's your first spin off and I think it has great potential.

Not alone.

Heh, I should catch up.

Behind Enemy Lines Review:A-

This was verry well done. Can't say much but It was still really good. Been liking these episodes with Mac and Mr. Krab's backstories

I would like it if someone reviewed my shows