• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Spoiler
Spoiler
A Review of all those Blank is awesome and Blank is shit spin offs: F-----

STOP IT!

A review of Goosebumpsfan2 is complaining and terminoob is tired of people complaining

Spoiler
Spoiler

Coming when Goosebumpsfan2 shuts the hell up

The One with The Imported Kelp Review: A

This is indeed my favorite episode so far. I did lol at when they called the waitress a bitch. 526874.gif This is another great spin-off of yours so far and i can't wait for more.

The One With Imported Kelp: A+

5 Stars

This episode quenched my thirst for more HRB episodes. It's hilarious, detailed, and everything the show should be bundled into one beautifully packed episode. I agree with jjs, that moment was funny. 526874.gif

Z-Storm Origins Part 1-A+

This show is AWESOME!! It reminds me of Mermaidman:Brave and the Bold. This spin off has tons of potential and is delicious to read. You really outdid yourself, Steel.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Z-Storm Origins Part 1-A+

This show is AWESOME!! It reminds me of Mermaidman:Brave and the Bold. This spin off has tons of potential and is delicious to read. You really outdid yourself, Steel.

It's... delicious!?

How dare you eat Z-Storm! >=O

All right, Wumbo don't get pissed at me for DPing, but here is my review.

Crime Journals: A+

This is awesime, Santa Dog. I love it. It's so intersting to see what happens. And there is usually a twist at the end. Your like a dick. Not the penis dick, but Dick as in like detective. Amazing! Keep going with it.