• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Reviews by Dragiiin.

Bikini Top-A+

I was so wrong. This spinoff is suspensful, I love the music, and Temperance is probibley one of the best spinny characters ever. But, seeing spongebob characters in it was surreal. Which is ironic cause this is a spongey spinoff. Other then that. Good. Top doller.

Picses Moon- A

I...this...I love this spinoff. I love the plot, I love the characters, I love the setting, I love everything. Top Notch, good Man!

How ever, It cannot beat Jumpstart.

Jumptstart A+

I swear, if we could make fanclubs for spinoffs, I would so totally make one for jumpstart. You think it's confusing....I think it's not confusing at all. Serious. If I had to stay up analysing this thing, I would.

Now, let's stop kissing Terminoob's ass and get serious.

A life of a fish- A

All of the above, man. (If you get that, then you get a cookie.) I can't understand the quotes, the jokes are, truth be told, not very good, and the characters are generic. Sorry man.

Nice day, gentlemen.

MermaidMan vs. Team Ghoul: A

Darn that Team Ghoul! 428899.gif

Anyways, I loved this episode. One of the better ones during the show's penultimate season, and the fight was great. It was also one of my favorite openings you've ever had in the show, I don't know why. Keep it up, I can't wait for the show's final season, and to see what happens next!

That Kiss Review: A+

Epic! I loved the romantic theme in it. Shame 305752.gif But keep up the good work because i have been getting interested in your show more and more. Can't wait for the Season Finale. 125508.gif

Spoiler

Trey

died in the other ep though.

Bikini Top (Show) A

5 Stars

An excellent show. Super dramatic, jaw dropping, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. If you're on here, you can't keep from reading this suspenseful, award-winning show. Bravo, 70s!

Little Big Planet Review: A

Your spin-offs get Better and more funny each episode. I loved the little alien guy and he might be my new favorite character. I also laughed at the Dunkin Donuts parody. Though more could have happened near the ending, it was still another Epic episode of your spin-off. Your spin-off is actually starting to be like the actual show itself, which is great.

I can't wait To laugh my ass off at More episodes. 428899.gif

New Eelz: B+

Loved that it referenced The O.C.'s "The Dearly Beloved." The O.C. is one of my favorite shows of all time, but it was kinda mocking it, which bothered me a bit. Not enough to distract me from how unique Eelz is though. 893573.gif

SpongeBob's Middle School Years: D-

I have a bunch of issues with this spin-off. But let me start off saying that the premise is enjoyable, and it does actually have some potential. But now I have to go away from the positive and focus on the negative aspects of the show. Firstly, the script format you're posting in doesn't work. At all. Much better than The Life of a Fish, but still bad. Worse than bad, maybe. It would be much easier to read if you posted the way everyone else is posting. It's much easier to follow. And you're also kind of raping the shift key, typing in caps too much. But that's just my opinion. You're also using too many smilies. That's okay when posting messages on the actual site, but when posting spin-offs it's a little different. To make it seem more professional, you should steer clear of smilies, especially in dialogue of characters. Another thing that bothers me is that this school is obviously underwater, in the SpongeBob universe, but it's Ulysses S. Grant Middle School. Why not Poseidon Middle School? Neptune Middle School? Aqua Junior High? Stuff like that, that makes more sense underwater. But that's just my two cents.

Spoiler
Spoiler
SpongeBob's Middle School Years: D-

I have a bunch of issues with this spin-off. But let me start off saying that the premise is enjoyable, and it does actually have some potential. But now I have to go away from the positive and focus on the negative aspects of the show. Firstly, the script format you're posting in doesn't work. At all. Much better than The Life of a Fish, but still bad. Worse than bad, maybe. It would be much easier to read if you posted the way everyone else is posting. It's much easier to follow. And you're also kind of raping the shift key, typing in caps too much. But that's just my opinion. You're also using too many smilies. That's okay when posting messages on the actual site, but when posting spin-offs it's a little different. To make it seem more professional, you should steer clear of smilies, especially in dialogue of characters. Another thing that bothers me is that this school is obviously underwater, in the SpongeBob universe, but it's Ulysses S. Grant Middle School. Why not Poseidon Middle School? Neptune Middle School? Aqua Junior High? Stuff like that, that makes more sense underwater. But that's just my two cents.

Thanks for the comments.......The name of the school was just random, But I think i'll change it. Yeah and I'll stop doing script format, it's kind of annoying. i'll also try not to "shift" to much, I didn't know it was this bad though......... But I will make changes!

Jason- The Musical: B-

This is what I was talking about. Drastic improvement over the first two episode. You're aware that it was short, so I'm not even going to mention that. That's one reason why you're not receiving an A is a typo or two. Other than that, bravo. Good idea for a story, too. 630566.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Jason- The Musical: B-

This is what I was talking about. Drastic improvement over the first two episode. You're aware that it was short, so I'm not even going to mention that. That's one reason why you're not receiving an A is a typo or two. Other than that, bravo. Good idea for a story, too. 630566.gif

Thanks! I will try and make the episodes longer and edit as much as i can.

Death by Locker: A

So close to A+, but there were still some capitalization errors. If you're having trouble with that, then type these on Word or something similar. 630566.gif But it was an interesting plot, and easy to follow. I'm glad to be giving you an A, and hope to give you an A+ in the future.

Ghostly Trails: A+++++++

Wow. All I have to say at the moment.... This episode kept me on the edge of my seat, and was really intense. I enjoyed it a lot. Very impressed. Wow. One of my favorite episodes of the show, if not my favorite overall. Great, great job!

Spoiler
Spoiler
SeriousBob GrimPants: A+

An awesome new series! Elastic and Dragiiin are an awesome comedic duo that will stop at nothing to make readers laugh out loud. This could be the new Eelz!

And A+ before we even made the first episode? That boggles the mind!

The Final Misadventures: A-

An excellent finale. Didn't have to much suspense, but It was a good wrap up to the show. The message at the end put a nice sprinkle on it. Well done. The reason for an A- is I'm against Yvonne and Patrick as a couple. But it's my opinion. 428899.gif