• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Surreal Sponge-F

I take what I said back. Although this is pretty funny, you're getting all these reviews when you're just taking bits and pieces of OTHER PEOPLE'S work and smashing it into a spin off and calling it your own. It's like having sex with a prostitute, and then another prostitute, another one, and then you have all these babies. So you smash all of the babies together so you don't have to get off you're fucking lazy ass to see all the babies.

^Belongs in the archives xD

Spoiler
Surreal Sponge: D

I didn't like it. Wasn't funny at all. So... Yeah =/

It seems more witty when you read most of the spin-offs.

Spoiler
Surreal Sponge-F

I take what I said back. Although this is pretty funny, you're getting all these reviews when you're just taking bits and pieces of OTHER PEOPLE'S work and smashing it into a spin off and calling it your own. It's like having sex with a prostitute, and then another prostitute, another one, and then you have all these babies. So you smash all of the babies together so you don't have to get off you're fucking lazy ass to see all the babies.

Not really. 428899.gif

Spoiler
Surreal Sponge-F

I almost had the fetish to archive it. Eventually, I might use part of your quote as my sig.

Dayman: A+++

It was a good first episode. I found myself fucking laughing my ass off. I loved the mentions he gave 526874.gif and it was just stunning. And with Dragiiin's style of writing, it was short and full of comedy. A+++++++++++++++++++

Spoiler
Dayman: A+++

It was a good first episode. I found myself fucking laughing my ass off. I loved the mentions he gave 526874.gif and it was just stunning. And with Dragiiin's style of writing, it was short and full of comedy. A+++++++++++++++++++

Thanks =D

Spoiler
Surreal Sponge-F

Well, if thats the case, then you're a fucked up a father. 49943.gif428899.gif

Anyway...

Dayman: CotS: B.

Ehh... Gramatical errors tipped me off. And it wasn't all spectacular for a pilot =/ I expect better in the future.

Your Own Thought Could Betray You-A-

Coral Drive still fails to disappoint. This episode was good, but still not as good as Learning to Cope. I enjoy how Wumbology shows how everyone continues to heal after the death of Harold and the two criminals. I would like to get background on Vinnie and Lola soon because I feel that the show is focusing on Erica and Robert, The Wilsons, and Morticia (that's how you spell it right? xD). But the episode was obviously excellent and I can't wait to see what happens with Wader.