• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Congrats to Bubby0000. You have brought shame to names that sound similar to Bob

Sponge's Atlantis - WTF

There is absolutely no point to this show whatsoever except to show emoticons that hold signs, so it doesn't even deserve an actual letter grade. EPIC FAIL!

That's not what you said in my latest episode.

That's not what you said in my latest episode.

I will review your newest episode via letterform

Dear Little 13 Year Old Spammer,

You can not write a spin-off worthy of time. It doesn't matter how many pieces of crap you call episodes you write, you will never here me say anything positive. Your spin-off doesn't deserve to be called "good" even if it is fabricated like in your latest episode. They're not particularly well written, they weren't properly proof-read, and they're not innovative in style or content. Moreover, they're dangerous to the human mind because it causes brains to explode due to the epic failure that is you bubby00000. You and your spin-off can go jump off a cliff, cuz the day this series ever accomplishs anything significant is the day I lose faith in all humanity which will never happen. As a matter of fact, you will become a victim in my latest episode of Sharky Shore cuz that is how big an epic failure you are. So I hope you enjoy my latest episode the day I post it. Oh and one more thing, the critics say fuck you

Bob_ball

You can not write a spin-off worthy of time. It doesn't matter how many pieces of crap you call episodes you write, you will never here me say anything positive. Your spin-off doesn't deserve to be called "good" even if it is fabricated like in your latest episode. They're not particularly well written, they weren't properly proof-read, and they're not innovative in style or content. Moreover, they're dangerous to the human mind because it causes brains to explode due to the epic failure that is you bubby00000. You and your spin-off can go jump off a cliff, cuz the day this series ever accomplishs anything significant is the day I lose faith in all humanity which will never happen. As a matter of fact, you will become a victim in my latest episode of Sharky Shore cuz that is how big an epic failure you are. So I hope you enjoy my latest episode the day I post it. Oh and one more thing, the critics say fuck you

Bob_ball

Bob_ball

Lives of Entrepreneurs: B+

EXCELLENT revival episode. 893573.gif It felt so refreshing that a Spongebob spin off felt...Spongey. 428899.gif The only reason it's a B is because there were too many grammar errors that should be taken care of before the polished piece is released. Other than that, I can't wait for

Spoiler

Spongebob and Patrick to build their candy store and what nautical adventures they'll get in too.

Keep up the good work, sbs1fan! 125508.gif

Ok well I have been trying to catch up with all these new spin-offs, so I'm just going to review spin-offs I have been told to review (cough tvguy and sbs1fan 428899.gif) or the ones I just recognize from last year.

The Krusty Krab: The Years Before SpongeBob - A

When I first read this, the eppys were relatively short, but just like most spin-offs do, they take some time to build up and get better. You are a pretty good writer tvguy, thanks for forcing to me to read this, just don't force me to read every single one of your spin-offs cuz you probably have like 25 428899.gif

Lives of Entrepreneurs - B+

Sbs1fan, you have gotten a lot better in the past year. Tbh, I enjoyed Sponge-Pat, but the other shows you wrote after that before I left, I could just not get into. Like tvguy said in his review, this spin-off definitely has a spongey vibe, which most of these spin-offs are more drama related or not involving SpongeBob themes at all. The minus is for minor grammatical errors, but I could get into this if all the episodes are as good as this one from here on out.

Mermaid Man: The Brave and the Bold - A+

Jjs, best piece of work from you ever 428899.gif. I saw this coming last year as soon as you took our advice after that falling out on the SB forums last fall. Easily, the best Mermaid Man spin-off I have read. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this will be the third 100 episode spin-off from you. Unlike the other two, this one will finish not copying my Patrick's Paradise finale 428899.gif. Seriously jjs, fantastic.

Bikini Top - A (half a + 428899.gif)

70s didn't you start this show last fall? I think you did, so I'm gonna review it anyway 428899.gif. Got to say, this is one drama filled show. I was a little tweeked with how it started off sounding like that piece of shit called Twilight, except thankfully you made it work. Now as for the show as a whole, great! Minor problem though, music selection is kinda lame 428899.gif. I hate Cobra Starship, Simple Plan, and Taylor Swift, yet you choose the songs I hate most by those artists 428899.gif. That's why I gave it half a plus 428899.gif. Otherwise, you can just take it as another A+ for your show because you know I think you are awesome.

Star City - A-

Poke, you know that Star City is my favorite spin-off. Your episodes are great and how you have kept this show running for two years is amazing. Don't get me wrong, your latest episodes have been great, just not as great as most of your other episodes that I have read. Your show will never go downhill, but I am feeling that you are ending this show soon and its a damn shame, because I will miss it. I just hope you give us a series finale that will knock our socks off. (P.S. Your next show should be that Monroe spin-off you were talking about doing back in the fall of 2008, remember? 428899.gif)

I might be missing a show or two that existed back when I was around and if I did, I is sorry.

Btw, shows that I might review soon that look interesting and that weren't around back when I was: Coral Drive, Lost....I mean The Island Sponge 428899.gif, Hitting Rock Bottom, Z-Storm, and Underseas Mystery Inc whenever jjs starts it

Mermaid Man: The Brave and the Bold - A+

Jjs, best piece of work from you ever 428899.gif. I saw this coming last year as soon as you took our advice after that falling out on the SB forums last fall. Easily, the best Mermaid Man spin-off I have read. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this will be the third 100 episode spin-off from you. Unlike the other two, this one will finish not copying my Patrick's Paradise finale 428899.gif. Seriously jjs, fantastic.

Thanks, man. 125508.gif

Beginnings: B+

A solid episode. I enjoyed reading it. However, the reason it didn't get a high mark is because there wasn't a "wow" factor in it. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't amazing. It's only the second episode though, so I'm sure it'll pick up. 630566.gif

The Way the Show Starts: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOVED it. As of now, I am going to push you off a building if you don't make another episode soon. icon_twisted.gif

Funny, I just wrote the second episode and I'm going to go post it now 428899.gif