• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

FuturDrama newest episode (Didn't catch the name..)=A

This episode was strange and confusing (a little) but it was still good. Poor SpongeTaz, he won't be able to see the manatees on Magnitude 9 because

Spoiler
Spoiler

he burnt his renitilias in the simulator

. Good episode, post another soon, if you will. This series is great.

The Spongebob Show-A-

I liked this show. I just felt it was a little rushed, although I like how he mixed short spin off and dialogue to produce this show. I definitely think this show has potential and I'm thirsting to see how the second episode turns out. 893573.gif

The SpongeBob Show (Pilot): C+

I very much like the idea. There are just some minor flaws:

-A spelling/grammar error here and there. I'm sure you can work it out soon.

-Episodes of TV shows aren't published. More like 'aired.'

-Is this show still on public access TV? Will we be seeing it expand to a major network? Elaborate.

-It's not really conceivable that Squilliam would be living with Squidward. I'm sure he has friends to live with, or family. Squidward is the last person that he would go to.

-Mr. Krabs isn't the type of boss who would let an employee go home when they simply aren't feeling well.

But overall, this is your best show so far. I look forward to seeing it grow.

Spoiler
Spoiler
The SpongeBob Show (Pilot): C+

I very much like the idea. There are just some minor flaws:

-A spelling/grammar error here and there. I'm sure you can work it out soon.

-Episodes of TV shows aren't published. More like 'aired.'

-Is this show still on public access TV? Will we be seeing it expand to a major network? Elaborate.

-It's not really conceivable that Squilliam would be living with Squidward. I'm sure he has friends to live with, or family. Squidward is the last person that he would go to.

-Mr. Krabs isn't the type of boss who would let an employee go home when they simply aren't feeling well.

But overall, this is your best show so far. I look forward to seeing it grow.

Bold and italic= I know, I forgot to add that his friends forgot about him because his show has been overpowered by The SpongeBob Show.

With pleasure 428899.gif

My score: A- (Not an A+ bandwagon boarder)

Fond that the case was British for once and the letters published by the guilty party were strange, but chuckleworthy:P However, it seems like most of your referred homicides involve an unfortunate fate of the culprint. Guess I should be kind of indifferent, though 428899.gif BTW, where are you receiving this data? I'm only wondering...