• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

REVIEWERS NOTE: The reason this review was written is because I tried explaining this to SOF, but he ignored it and acted like there is nothing wrong with his show. I asked him if a review would better explain it, he said sure, and here we are...

Time to bump these lit reviews for a very special occasion. By no means is this a bashing so to speak, but a brutally honest critique of an "Exciting Critic Corner"

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner - F

For those of you who don't know or were unaware, SOF has jjs edit his episodes. Thus making them readable to his viewers. Thus, I can't really give a fair grade about the grammar. However, everything else is fair game in my eyes.

For starters, by no means do I think that SOF actually takes the time to read the episodes he critiques. If you have taken the time to read his episodes, he just goes after episode titles, looks for one key word to make a fuss about, and then tries to crack a joke that the Nostalgia Critic himself wouldn't even find funny. And there you have it, a SOF critique in a nutshell.

Want to know how to get a good grade in SOF's critique eye? By being friends with him. Hence why he loves jjs works and bashes tvguy's. Look no further than his month dedicated to bashing the works of tvguy. Which leads me to another point. How in the hell is Down Under the worst spin-off ever? Do I have to remind you of the terrible works of Bubby3000, who pretty much used smilies as his words? By no means is tvguy a horrible writer. Tvguy is actually one of the better writers I've seen on this site. Yes he may have made a horrible spin-off in the failed SOA Reboot, but by no means does that make him the worst writer ever. Tvguy is 10 times the writer that SOF will ever be.

SOF's month of bashing tvguy's work was actually down right vicious. If you want a prime example of this, look no further than SOF's "review" of SBC Therapy. Where it went to playful mocking to down right vicious trashing of tvguy as not only a writer, but as a person. This is not critiquing, but believe it or not just SOF coming off as an obnoxious ass and saying curse words for the sake of curse words and calling tvguy a "bastard".

Oh and another thing SOF, you called Eelz the funniest spin-off ever, then Robot Trout the same proclamation, then Down Under and SOA The Reboot the same proclamation as the worst thing ever. Seems like your proclamations are getting whored out.

Let's see, what else have I missed? How about you saying that other users steal bits. Which is kind of funny because SOF's Critic Corner is nothing more than just trying too hard to be The Nostalgia Critic of SBC. Sadly, he is nothing more than just a Nostalgia Lorax (kudos to jjs for that one liner). I mean Tvguy's Terrible Terrible Sunday is nothing more than a mockery of NC's Disneycemeber. Also, it's clear that he is going for the humor of Nostalgia Critic, which would require SOF to actually try to time his jokes like the Nostalgia Critic does, but SOF doesn't.

Anywho, if you guys want to see SOF accusing shit, how about reading his review of The Noob Troop, where not only does he accuse borrowing elements of Scooby Doo, but for some stupid reason, he brings up Johnny Bravo. How in the hell does Johnny Bravo associate with a mystery parody? Only in the mind of SOF. Where in this mindset, he fails to realize that The Noob Troop is a parody of mystery shows. It has been made clear time and time again that this is the case, but SOF doesn't know this because he doesn't actually read the shows he reviews.

So this doesn't seem like a flat out bashing, let me offer some helpful hints:

-Take time to build up your jokes. If you are going to go for comedy in your reviews, don't rush your jokes and then laugh at yourself...it just makes you come off as obnoxious.

-Give honest opinions. Do not judge a person's work based off if you are friends with him or her or not.

-Make valid points as to why you don't like or like something. Don't just say "OH I LIKE/HATE THIS". Make a point as to why you do or don't like something.

-If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all. (See: Tvguy episodes)

-You are by no means The Nostalgia Critic. Just be yourself.

-Actually read the material. I can't stress this enough because it is obvious that you don't read it.

-Do not piss off the hand that feeds you. Aka, don't accuse jjs, the man who is clearly editing your reviews for you, of stealing other elements of other shows. Otherwise, you might find yourself without an editor and will have to edit your own works yourself...oh boy...

REVIEWERS NOTE: The reason this review was written is because I tried explaining this to SOF, but he ignored it and acted like there is nothing wrong with his show. I asked him if a review would better explain it, he said sure, and here we are...

Time to bump these lit reviews for a very special occasion. By no means is this a bashing so to speak, but a brutally honest critique of an "Exciting Critic Corner"

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner - F

For those of you who don't know or were unaware, SOF has jjs edit his episodes. Thus making them readable to his viewers. Thus, I can't really give a fair grade about the grammar. However, everything else is fair game in my eyes.

For starters, by no means do I think that SOF actually takes the time to read the episodes he critiques. If you have taken the time to read his episodes, he just goes after episode titles, looks for one key word to make a fuss about, and then tries to crack a joke that the Nostalgia Critic himself wouldn't even find funny. And there you have it, a SOF critique in a nutshell.

Want to know how to get a good grade in SOF's critique eye? By being friends with him. Hence why he loves jjs works and bashes tvguy's. Look no further than his month dedicated to bashing the works of tvguy. Which leads me to another point. How in the hell is Down Under the worst spin-off ever? Do I have to remind you of the terrible works of Bubby3000, who pretty much used smilies as his words? By no means is tvguy a horrible writer. Tvguy is actually one of the better writers I've seen on this site. Yes he may have made a horrible spin-off in the failed SOA Reboot, but by no means does that make him the worst writer ever. Tvguy is 10 times the writer that SOF will ever be.

SOF's month of bashing tvguy's work was actually down right vicious. If you want a prime example of this, look no further than SOF's "review" of SBC Therapy. Where it went to playful mocking to down right vicious trashing of tvguy as not only a writer, but as a person. This is not critiquing, but believe it or not just SOF coming off as an obnoxious ass and saying curse words for the sake of curse words and calling tvguy a "bastard".

Oh and another thing SOF, you called Eelz the funniest spin-off ever, then Robot Trout the same proclamation, then Down Under and SOA The Reboot the same proclamation as the worst thing ever. Seems like your proclamations are getting whored out.

Let's see, what else have I missed? How about you saying that other users steal bits. Which is kind of funny because SOF's Critic Corner is nothing more than just trying too hard to be The Nostalgia Critic of SBC. Sadly, he is nothing more than just a Nostalgia Lorax (kudos to jjs for that one liner). I mean Tvguy's Terrible Terrible Sunday is nothing more than a mockery of NC's Disneycemeber. Also, it's clear that he is going for the humor of Nostalgia Critic, which would require SOF to actually try to time his jokes like the Nostalgia Critic does, but SOF doesn't.

Anywho, if you guys want to see SOF accusing shit, how about reading his review of The Noob Troop, where not only does he accuse borrowing elements of Scooby Doo, but for some stupid reason, he brings up Johnny Bravo. How in the hell does Johnny Bravo associate with a mystery parody? Only in the mind of SOF. Where in this mindset, he fails to realize that The Noob Troop is a parody of mystery shows. It has been made clear time and time again that this is the case, but SOF doesn't know this because he doesn't actually read the shows he reviews.

So this doesn't seem like a flat out bashing, let me offer some helpful hints:

-Take time to build up your jokes. If you are going to go for comedy in your reviews, don't rush your jokes and then laugh at yourself...it just makes you come off as obnoxious.

-Give honest opinions. Do not judge a person's work based off if you are friends with him or her or not.

-Make valid points as to why you don't like or like something. Don't just say "OH I LIKE/HATE THIS". Make a point as to why you do or don't like something.

-If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all. (See: Tvguy episodes)

-You are by no means The Nostalgia Critic. Just be yourself.

-Actually read the material. I can't stress this enough because it is obvious that you don't read it.

-Do not piss off the hand that feeds you. Aka, don't accuse jjs, the man who is clearly editing your reviews for you, of stealing other elements of other shows. Otherwise, you might find yourself without an editor and will have to edit your own works yourself...oh boy...

Clappy...you don't even know how much I love you right now. There is so much right with this review I don't even know where to begin. I had been talking to jjs about this show for a while actually, and had even been contemplating writing a review, but since you basically pointed out everything that needed to be said, I don't have to. So instead, I would just like to say a few short words about SOF's show.

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner really did not use to be that bad, back when the humor had some sort of sustenance, and the reviews at least gave a somewhat honest insight on the show. However, the reviews in this show now are plagued with jokes that make little to no sense (meef or beef and Shinya is what the doctor ordered, anyone?) and worse, reviews that DON'T ACTUALLY CRITICIZE THE MATERIAL BEING REVIEWED. SOF, you are insisting that you are writing an "original lit" that is supposed to be giving honest reviews on other member's works. So why, pray tell, is your lit becoming entirely focused on spoofing the Nostalgia Critic?

Your reviews are just plot summaries with joke after joke after occasional NC reference with a brief statement on your opinion at the end. If this were an actual internet web series, I can assure you that would not qualify as a review. You can have humor, but you also have to give support to your opinions as well as giving reasons as to why you believe those opinions. That is what a review is SOF, an expression of your opinion, not an onslaught of spoofing and commentary that provides no true criticism.

I have nothing else to say other than if SOF is reading this, I only hope you are contemplating taking Clappy's advice, because if your lit does not improve, you are guaranteed to lose some readers my friend.

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner's review of Storm Racers - F

I was hoping that SOF would take a hint with my review to improve, but sadly, this episode was not much of an improvement. While SOF did ditch the Nostalgia Critic parodying and the comedy (for this installment at least), by no means did he actually review Storm Racers. He copy and pasted 40 different scenes (thanks for the count jjs) and whenever he finished plagiarizing, he would pretty much say let's go to the next scene. SOF, that is not reviewing. That is summarizing. By no means would I call what you are doing reviewing. To paraphrase this installment, let's see what SOF actually said that would be considered critiquing at all in this review:

It is one of best action Spin-Off series I’ve read. It has great dialogue, great story and some good character development.

To nitpick this:

-I believe you when you say this is one of the best action spin-offs you've ever read. Because you have made it clear in your other reviews of other people's shows that you don't actually read the series.

-This isn't even jjs best work. Jjs best work came with Mermaid Man. You know how he improved? By actually following termi's advice in his honest review. Which you clearly aren't doing with my review or Metal Snake's.

SOF, your series really is making a turn for the worse. This is not an exciting critic corner, this is a summarizing corner instead. Maybe if you actually gave honest opinions on scenes, then this would be a critic corner. Otherwise, quit playing favorites. Because once again, all you did was ass kiss Jjs for a whole episode once again. The only time I have ever seen you critique a scene fairly was with tvguy and that is because you don't like him. Maybe if I don't stop with these brutally harsh reviews, you might give me an actual critique instead of sucking up and giving me a positive review.

Storm Racers - Uprisings

A

Great episode! The Simon/Laneld thing was good, but I kinda wish they talked more before the reveal. Of course the most interesting part was the Arg/Squid battle! Some good action there. But I think it was kind of stupid for the team to help Argoron. Especially at a dangerous time like this.

Overall great episode, with some really good action.

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner/ A Tribute To Sabre

F+

What the hell SOF? Its obvious you tried to steal the whole format of The Teenj12 Show in order to try something new to make SECC better, but you failed miserably. SECC is a review show, hence "critic corner", but this was an interview.

You are trying to find a new format for SECC, but nothing's working for you. Just go back to how SECC used to be, before the last bad bunch of episodes and listen to Clappy's review when you do that.

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner: A Tribute to Sabre - F

Sorry SOF, but in no way did you review at all. This is supposed to be a review show, not an interview show. Which brings me to my next point: The Teenj12 Show much? That is what this episode seemed like to me. It's quite clear you are trying to do new things, but failing at it. In no way did you really interview Sabre, it was basically an episode dedicated to kissing his ass. You also barely explained why you liked his shows. Sabre's shows are good, but once again, you barely backed up your opinions, as it shows you are just kissing me, Sabre and other creator's asses.

Yes, I am aware the Nostalgia Critic interviewed the Animaniacs creators - however, he asked them informative questions. You barely asked Sabre any interesting questions, and 6 questions isn't that much really to be a full-on interview. The episode fell flat for that reason.

Sorry SOF, but I have no hope for this show left. It is quite clear you are not listening to any of our reviews.

SOF's Critic Corner - A

I absolutely love this show. Everything about it is comedic gold; it's like an ant trying to be a wolf. I love the format, how things are cut up, sort of like clips. It gives the effect that these are real portions of actual shows being shown. Love it, can't wait to see whatever shows/people he "critiques." Oh, also, SOF, while you were judging other people and their shows, you left your closet open and all of your skeletons fell out. :)

SOF's Critic Corner Finale = F-

This has to be single handed harshest I've ever given anything. What the hell was that SOF? Once again, you failed to realized the point of a critic corner by breaking the fourth wall entirely. Believe it or not, that wasn't the worst part. You know what? Let's turn this into a guessing game for the readers of this review. I'm going to list off names of other lits and have you guys guess which elements SOF used in his finale:

-And Then There Were Less
-SBC Parallel Universe
-Rusty's Raping Rampage
-Woahwoah Reviews

And the correct answer is....ALL OF THEM. Let's point out all these inclusions with even more in-depth analysis:

Steel waking up and revealing the whole episode and show in general was all a dream? Clearly, SOF never heard of The Bob Newhart Show, so he borrowed this twist from Rusty's Raping Rampage.

Woahwoah's inclusion with Steel at the very end might as well been a parody of Woahwoah Reviews. Oh and SOF, your build to revealing Woahwoah as the person forcing you to do your reviews had absolutely no reason whatsoever. My theory is that you felt if you threw the blame on Woahwoah's shoulders for all of your reviews, you would redeem yourself. SOF, that only makes you look worse in the end by doing so. The real villain in all this is you by making a terrible twist that not even M Night Shyamalan would consider doing.

You shooting Woahwoah with a freeze ray? Well let's just say that I liked this better when jjs did this in SBC Parallel Universe.

Oh and finally, ATTWL. The whole mystery element and especially the ending where you fell of a cliff. I just felt that this finale was just a way of self-promoting the fact that you are making the third installment of ATTWL. Well no worries, I won't be fooled with this again. You have lost a potential viewer with how terrible this finale was.

SOF, it was hard to out worse yourself with your lazy interview with Sabre, but somehow this episode was just terrible enough to do it. While I still consider Bubby3000's Atlantis spin-off and 66ers The Monroe Show to be the most vile things ever written, your Critic Corner is up there as some of the worst spin-offs and lits I've ever read. I'm not bashing you by saying this, I am being brutally honest. From the lack of effort, to the half-ass reviews, to the ass kissing of other creators without any actual critiquing, to the laziness of originality, and easily the worst series finale I've ever seen. I consider this Critic Corner to be a flat out failure.

Oh and since you included me in your author note, let me offer you a rebuttal. The idea was not a bad one, it was the execution. If you actually put forth an actual effort, I wouldn't have been as brutal on my reviews. Sadly, you never actually listened to my reviews no matter how many times you say you did. Otherwise, you would have solved the problems I have been constantly pointing out to you, which were never resolved.

You know guys, I know that some of SECC's episodes are bad and may offend people, SOF tryed his best at creating a series that everyone would like. Now that the show is over, I think we should just make up with each other and forget that the show ever happened. All I can say is that, he tryed his best.(BTW, Please don't hate me for this, I just want a little peace. :) )

Warning: This review may be a bit harsh.

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner (as whole) - F

Introduction: I know. You are probably rolling your eyes, really annoyed. Another review of SOF's Exciting Critic Corner? Well, I feel some of this needs to be said. The series is over, so it is time for my brutally honest and final review. And to be honest, I don't think the harsh reviews are going to end with what SOF just posted...

Where do I begin? Well, I have many gripes with this show so I'll break them apart, and I will bold some important parts..

Format: I do not have a big problem with the format. However, the *laughing*, *narrating* ect things got really annoying after a while. They really felt unneeded to me. We know you are narrating, but then again, half your reviews are just basically summarizing.

Characters: Why am I including this? Because the twist with woahwoah being revealed as the villain was just terrible. SOF, you need to build-up to your villains and develop them. SECC is not a mystery or action show, thus making woahwoah's reveal feel forced. You can't force a villain in like that with little to no build-up. If you want an example, look at Season 1 of Storm Racers. I built-up Korax a bit in Season 1, giving some tiny hints to his debut throughout several episodes. Plus, it seemed like a cheap way for you to take the blame on someone else for your reviews.

Episodes: Your episodes started off decent...but I'll do an overall recap.

Episode 1 was not that bad. There were was a bit of witty humor and was somewhat honest.

Episode 2 was ridiculously short to be called a review at all, and was more of an asskiss to Dragiiin if anything.

Episode 3 was okay I guess, but I still think you shouldn't give a show an A just because someone is your friend.

Episode 4 was okay...but wait a minute. Didn't you say Eelz was the funniest spin-off ever? Now you call Robot Trout the funniest show ever? See SOF, your opinions are just not consistent. I mean yes, you may forget things you have written, but every good writer should look back at their work.

Episode 5 is basically where the show took a road for the worse. The doctor ordered Shinya? It's quite clear in this episode you stopped looking up your facts at this point, as you completely did not understand what SBCinema was about.

Now, I am going to take this next part to talk about 6-9, which I thought were downright cruel. SOF, I even told you one night that maybe you shouldn't go through with the idea, as it was a bit mean. However, you ignored me because you were so desperate to get back at tvguy. I really should have edited several things out of your reviews, but you know what, it doesn't matter anymore. You are the one who wrote it all. Oh and for those of you who do not know or weren't aware of, SOF was just blatantly trying to rip-off of Nostalgia Critic's Disneycember, where he reviewed Disney movies.

Episode 6 was probably the least-flawed out of the pack, though some parts seemed off to me.

Episode 7...SOF, that was downright cruel. It is fine to have your opinions, but you really trashed tvguy to oblivion and beyond. At least try to have more valid points than just insulting tvguy for making a "mockery" of SBC members.

Episode 8, SOF, say more than just cuss words. Oh, and very nice job calling tvguy a "bastard" in this review. This episode was written before we moved to vBulletin or phpBB3. Was that any reason to call tvguy a bastard? Tvguy was not saying we moved hosts in it, yet you wouldn't understand because you don't look up your research.

Episode 9 was downright, the worst episode ever of the Tv's Terribly Terrible Sunday. I'm sorry if that is mean, but it is true. SOF, we get it. You hate Down Under. However, you basically kept beating a dead horse in this review. You did not explain why you disliked Down Under. Half the episode was just making idiotic remarks at several of the scenes, and I'll mention one of those in a future section. Oh and this little line..

"I mean this is has to absolute the worst Spin-Off show I have ever seen. "

Didn't you say Spin-Off Action: The Reboot was the worst Spin-Off ever? Again, your opinions are just not consistent. Oh and who do you think you are to call what is the worst and best shows ever? SOF, you are not the Lorax of the Spin-Offs and Literatures. If you were, oh boy...

Episode 10...I facepalmed hard at a lot. SOF, stop saying Noob Troop is copying things. Just because there is a treehouse does not mean it is a rip-off of Codename: Kids Next Door. Just because there is the word "Troop" in the title does not mean it is a rip-off of The Troop. And how the hell did that one scene even relate to Johnny Bravo? Oh and SOF, if you did your research, you'd get some of the jokes the noobs made. Like TarterSauce is supposed to be opinionless. That is why you did not get The Wrestler joke, and it shows you don't look up your facts.

Episode 11 was the first review after Clappy's review. Was it an improvement? Not really. While you ditched the lame attempt at jokes, you barely explained why you liked Storm Racers. All you did was copy and paste 40 different scenes from Storm Racers, gave a quick summary, and said let's move on. SOF, that is not reviewing, as it is been said time and again. Oh and your review could be considered plagiarism because of how much you pasted.

Episode 12 was just lazy, and a poor attempt at parodying NC's Animaniacs creators review. Your questions to Sabre were lazy and not very informative. Also, if you were going to at least put a review element in this, you could have attempted to review Adventures in the Underground City, but once again, you barely backed up your opinions.

Episode 13 was quite possibly the worst finale I've ever read on SBC. For those of you who do not know or didn't realize, he basically recycled concepts from ATTWL, RRR, Woahwoah Reviews and SBCPU all combined to make a cliche mystery. SOF, that's not original. I mean, freezing woahwoah was a blatant and very obvious rip-off of SBCPU with suitelife being frozen.

Humor: Another major problem with your show: Build-up your jokes. If you guys want an example of a cheap, half-assed humor from SOF, here's a good example from his Down Under review:

SOF: Is it just me or does this scene reminds me of Captain N?

Announcer: DOWN UNDER: THE GAME MASTER

SOF: SHUT UP!

Really SOF? There was absolutely no build-up to it, and you just crammed it in for the sake of having jokes. It also had basically absolutely no relation to the main review. Still don't think the humor is stale? Here's another example from his SBCPU review:

SOF: *facepalm*: Isn't he too young to be a constructor?

Ex *cameo*: Yes, yes he is bitch.

SOF: Um Ex, what are you doing here..?

Ex: Let's just say I was bored, now I am getting the hell out of this so-called GBF building scene. kbai.

SOF: Right, thx for stopping by.

Ex: No problem brah, I loved how you called Gurgy as nickname, it's awesome. *leaves*

SOF: See, what did I tell you? Is Ex awesome cameo or what? Oops, I broke the 4th wall enough. Now, let’s get back onto the fucking review.

Really SOF? Don't just have random users come into the review like that. It is about you, not Ex, Steel or anyone else. You can't just force jokes in like that. Try to time them like NC does, who you try so hard to parody. It also makes your attempts at nitpicking several scenes like above come off really bad. Also, having characters constantly swear does not make it funny or good.

Plot: SOF, this is not a critic corner anymore. You hardly review shows half the time, you mainly summarize scenes, and then give your opinion at the end. (Prime Examples: Down Under and Storm Racers reviews). SOF, I should just rename your show SOF's Summarizing Corner, because that is what it is. Actually review the material. And look up your facts, and actually read the shows, because it is obvious you don't.

Well, I basically touched on everything possible. Also SOF, I can tell you I may not even bother to edit ATTWL 3 at this point. Don't blame me for your show being "bad" btw. I just edit what you give me. What is there is there. Because if you dare accuse me, good luck handling ATTWL3 on your own...

SOF's Exciting Critic's Corner: D-

Of course, the amount of criticism even got me into doing it. And I might as well do it in the most least harsh way possible, the harsh criticism part was given enough, in my views. With all honesty, the first few episodes were tolerable, but the next 8 episodes...yeah. But you know what they say, you have to do bad work before you can do good work. Now to give some simple criticism for episodes 6 and beyond. As aware I am to the fact you apologized, lampshaded, and/or satired your major flaws, let's start off with the familiar style used from the Nostalgia Critic. I don't know about tvguy's review, but I should know he hasn't watched one episode from it.

On the subject of the NC, these comment elements were pretty much used for tvguy's criticism, which I'm also aware of for your apologies by the end of the show: NC's consecutive swearing, hammy dialouge, recycled jokes, that was pretty much the Nostalgia Critic. Also, when it came to positive reviews, I wouldn't say it was ass-kissing, but the very little criticism, flaw pointers, or anything else didn't seem to take the cake either. When all that stop, it kind of became from the Exciting Critic's Corner to "Don't criticize, let's summarize!" With all honesty, I didn't read the Storm Racers review whole, I skipped to the dialogue with SOF, and as I saw it, it was 95% less jokes when it came to a comedy intended Lit. But of course, criticizing favorites seemed worse than doing the same, which would be the lowest common denominators. Also, the Sabre tribute, was of course, just an interview than...tributing. I could have reviewed the Lit before it was deemed cancelled, but I could have compared some things about WWR. I don't know how a review lit should "work," but WWR seemed to be the favorite. Woahwoah Reviews was pretty much a "let's see how many jokes I can make before ending the review," type of review Lit. It uses SOME elements from Bum Reviews and Nostalgia Critic, but in your Lit, it ended up becoming a plot point/carboncopy for some of the jokes used, I believe.

Also in WWR, the Lit is intended to be a joke/satire review series where Woahwoah reviews SBC's work in how I think one spin-off/lit review looks like in the style of Woahwoah. Now let's move on to the subject of the series finale. Calling the writing lazy would an understatement, but then again, it resulted into one of the worst twists ever: SOF believes he has amnesia, the director tries to mess him up until revealing himself as Woahwoah, then it turns out to be a dream from yours truly. I don't know what to say, but of course, Clappy made a point for the plot points from other works that ended up being copied or such for the finale. While this could live up to be the worst Lit ever, I'm probably this close [ ] for giving this Lit an F, but I don't really think it's the worst from other works. I don't know if I should be excited for the premiere of And Then There Were Less 3, but of all people reviewing this, advice should be given "before it's too late:"

-Obviously, you're probably not going to do another review series, but let's face the facts that you need better jokes, rather than ending up borrowing them. I'm funny, Clappy is funny, Elastic is funny, whichever one writer can be able to bust a gut from laughter, they can probably help provide better jokes if you need some.

-You can have somebody else write a "much better" episode if things turn out to be from good to bad.

-Get much more inspired from other works from the latest SBC artists, but make sure your jokes and stuff don't end up being borrowed/word from word when being inspired.

-Okay, okay, so I'm bringing up this whole "copy/borrow" thing a lot, but of course, be aware of the fact that anybody can make a mistake like that rather than being a popular culture reference.

-Look into certain reviews of certain spin-off/lits to see how things became flawed, spite the misunderstanding after several reviews of this very Lit.

-When making an interesting plot or a twist, look into how some others can manage to make them work compared to what you've done for the finale.

While I might review some other Lits, I have no other time to waste, and that concludes my review.

You know guys, I know that some of SECC's episodes are bad and may offend people, SOF tryed his best at creating a series that everyone would like. Now that the show is over, I think we should just make up with each other and forget that the show ever happened. All I can say is that, he tryed his best.(BTW, Please don't hate me for this, I just want a little peace. :) )

Just for the record, I don't hate SOF and I hope that he understands that I am trying to help him improve as a writer. I was just offering constructive criticism and I didn't want to sugarcoat it in hopes that he understands. Maybe I was a little harsh, but when he plagiarizes, I don't consider it to be writing.

Again I am not angry, I'm just being constructive in hopes that he improves. Yet again I'm sorry if my review was misconstrued.

Just for the record, I don't hate SOF and I hope that he understands that I am trying to help him improve as a writer. I was just offering constructive criticism and I didn't want to sugarcoat it in hopes that he understands. Maybe I was a little harsh, but when he plagiarizes, I don't consider it to be writing.

Again I am not angry, I'm just being constructive in hopes that he improves. Yet again I'm sorry if my review was misconstrued.

i accpected your apology, Clappy :)

You know, I'm going to hold off on the SBCPU finale to write an honest review (yes, it is still coming!).

And Then There Were Less 3 Pilot - D-

Before you all get worked up about another SOF show review, this needs to be said. SOF, it is quite clear you did not take the time to do this. Why? Let's see, you hyped this up for four months, and we get a half page pilot? What the heck was that?

If you guys want proof SOF just did this recently, here is some evidence:

"Unlimitedcat: Sweet, wait 'till I write a juicy story about this in SBC News!"

It's quite clear this wasn't written too long ago, as UC was recently made the SBC News producer. Even if he did change it, that still doesn't excuse how short it was. Yes, I know the ATTWL pilots have been short before, but never as short as this. SOF, you barely set up a conflict, or put any jokes, innuendos, suspense, ect in. That is what made everyone enjoy the original two shows.

Oh yeah, and your suspect roaster. How many times is it now that me, Seb, Wumbo, ect have been in it? The only new SBCers were Unlimitedcat and Smiles. At least try to use some more variety SOF.

But you know what, I'm not even going to bother with this. The show will probably just get negative reviews, you'll ignore them, and the show will end as a failure. I am not trying to be mean, I am being brutally honest.

So SOF, if you want to PREVENT this show from turning into another SECC, I say this: Listen to our advice. Don't skim and say "Yeah, I read it". Listen. I hope you do, because right off the bat this show needs room for improvement.

• Like 1

MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold - New Beginnings (Part 1) - A+

That was pretty good :D . A good preview of the series for sure and I can't wait for more :D . The new plot also kinda reminds me of LOK's, which I think is pretty awesome :D . Anyway, can't wait for more.

Time to do a review, in the non-Club way.

Toxic: C

It's already new, but somebody has to review something. Anyways, my opinion on this is quite neutral. By a hair, it seems a little bit better than Caption. I have a few problems though: I didn't have my reading glasses on the first time (I browsed before I read, I know), but there's basically very, very little substance to Spongebob in general! You forgot to explain that it takes place underwater, like Spongebob would! Reading through it, I was aware to see it takes place in New Kelp City, I believe. Another problem I have is that even the characters act like real people, REALITY! But yeah, nothing to change here, all-non-canon universe stories are what they are in the tin. One slight problem for me is how overdramatic it sort of was, nevertheless, you're sufficient with drama than anything else. Heck, you have a talent of writing an adult fiction story and such. Now, on the subject of overdramatic tendencies, we have the first-episode-character-death: Courtney's father. (JUST LIKE VICTORIA'S FATHER IN CAPTION!) The next example goes for any other dramatic use in the story itself, but the storytelling isn't really bad. What I find positive is what I just said: the storytelling. Next, I thought Toxic would turn out to be monotomous, but the perspective change (apparently, it's just the first episode, but I'm guessing it woud occur again) undos the impatience, so that's good enough. One more thing: the character development is fine, no characters too despicable. So yeah, that's all I have for now about Toxic.

Time to do a review, in the non-Club way.

Toxic: C

It's already new, but somebody has to review something. Anyways, my opinion on this is quite neutral. By a hair, it seems a little bit better than Caption. I have a few problems though: I didn't have my reading glasses on the first time (I browsed before I read, I know), but there's basically very, very little substance to Spongebob in general! You forgot to explain that it takes place underwater, like Spongebob would! Reading through it, I was aware to see it takes place in New Kelp City, I believe. Another problem I have is that even the characters act like real people, REALITY! But yeah, nothing to change here, all-non-canon universe stories are what they are in the tin. One slight problem for me is how overdramatic it sort of was, nevertheless, you're sufficient with drama than anything else. Heck, you have a talent of writing an adult fiction story and such. Now, on the subject of overdramatic tendencies, we have the first-episode-character-death: Courtney's father. (JUST LIKE VICTORIA'S FATHER IN CAPTION!) The next example goes for any other dramatic use in the story itself, but the storytelling isn't really bad. What I find positive is what I just said: the storytelling. Next, I thought Toxic would turn out to be monotomous, but the perspective change (apparently, it's just the first episode, but I'm guessing it woud occur again) undos the impatience, so that's good enough. One more thing: the character development is fine, no characters too despicable. So yeah, that's all I have for now about Toxic.

Um... would you rather my characters NOT act believably? ;S And being that it's a spin off, I'd think that it being underwater would be a given.

No, Courtney's husband died, not her father, which was clearly stated when she was thinking, "What would my HUSBAND do?" But, you don't have your reading glasses, which is probably why that was overlooked. :P

Only the ending montage had a changed perspective, and it actually wasn't a perspective change, but a tense change.

Dimension Hopper Pants Episode 1: A

This marks the beginning of a great show. I loved it. The idea is so unique and original (Well, it may have been done before but I've been gone for a long time)! My only complaint is that I think it ended too early. Of course, it may be for a reason. It didn't really seem like much of an ending (but hey, I'm no expert), but other than that great job!