• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

So, earlier today I rewatched a Spongebob episode again, and I'm noticing that I can't enjoy the series anymore (besides new episodes). I've seen it so many times that I feel like I have to force myself to laugh which getsme depressed, and if I don't laugh at all I feel like I did something that doesn't make any sense to do at all. It gets even worse when I have an unpopular opinion too, because it makes me feel like I can't be having that opinion and it makes me get worried about enjoying/not enjoying it properly. In general I can't enjoy anything properly anymore due to a bunch of reasons, one of which is the thing about not properly feeling some emotions or thinking some things to the right severity sometimes for some reason, which I mentioned before, but there's another thing to it too that I can't explain on here, because I don't know how to explain it at all, and even if I did, I'd probably sound like an insane person describing it.

• Sad 1

A wee bit impatient cuz I'm waiting for a friend to respond to my messages regarding us hanging out tomorrow. Whenever we've been arranging to hang out within like the last year he always seems to take a while to respond; hoping he's around to go through the details with later tonight though, otherwise this plan is going nowhere and that'd suck, honestly.
Also a little nervous about tomorrow cuz while I love the guy as a friend I can be quite shy around him. I know I can never eat around him properly; it's like I've got these butterflies in my stomach or somethin' that won't allow food to pass.

Feeling kinda happy at the moment. Thrilled, even! So the friend I was gonna hang out with on Thursday ended up canceling due to him not feeling too great, and I was sad for a bit but it was fine. And then earlier today he messaged me asking if it was alright if we could do what I'd originally planned - watch Incredibles 2 with him - on Monday. What's more is that he asked if he could come to my house after watching the film, so I'm looking forward to his company come Monday!

On 7/22/2018 at 2:34 AM, LocalAquatic said:

Feeling kinda happy at the moment. Thrilled, even! So the friend I was gonna hang out with on Thursday ended up canceling due to him not feeling too great, and I was sad for a bit but it was fine. And then earlier today he messaged me asking if it was alright if we could do what I'd originally planned - watch Incredibles 2 with him - on Monday. What's more is that he asked if he could come to my house after watching the film, so I'm looking forward to his company come Monday!

So, this just happened, and my friend just left the house a couple minutes ago, and I'm feeling really, really content. Just...very elated.

We were out at the mall way longer than I thought we would be, and that's not even including the Incredibles 2 runtime itself. He came over, too, and he even stayed for dinner, which I didn't even anticipate would happen. Oh, today was wonderful! I love spending time with this friend.

I'm also kind of sad in that I'll be going on vacation for three weeks in August so I'm not really gonna have much opportunity to see him before we both leave for our respective universities in September. I love him as a best friend and it'd be really heart-breaking for me if we were to never cross paths again. Guess that's why people make plans so that they can make as many happy, plentiful memories of their friends as possible.

Might just ask if he wants to see a movie or something next week; Ant-Man and the Wasp comes out on the 2nd, and I'm around for that so...maybe.

Gotta love how over the past week, 5 out of 7 of those days (today included) I've been in a bad mood somewhere during the day due to some reason that I don't know. Don't know if it's a holdover from what happened last week but I haven't been feeling the greatest for a while.

• Sad 1