• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

Pretty bummed to find out that a close cousin of mine is gonna be moving back to the mainland in a couple weeks. What probably bums me out the most is that he's been around for the last two years or so and we got to chill a only handful of times throughout. Hopefully we can cruise at least one more time before he's off.

I'm actually pretty excited because my mom and I are going to central London in a while, where I primarily want to go to the Forbidden Planet Megastore for the first time ever where hopefully I can get my hands on some Kingdom Hearts II or Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Manga and/or some Funko goodies! Also wanna check out the Oxford Street Disney Store, Primark, HMV, etc. so I'm probably gonna end up drilling another hole in the ol' wallet!

By "in a while" I mean in like two hours cuz it's around 6:15am my time whilst typing this and I haven't slept at all - I'm that excited!

• Like 1

Significantly more relaxed and at peace with myself now that my first year of uni is practically over for the most part and I no longer have to deal with my useless and helpless Storytelling and Creative Coding lecturers.

I've also still got a tinge of saltiness from earlier today whilst I was at uni. My last lesson of the year was Creative Coding and we had to do presentations, but the lecturer had the audacity to try making it a requirement that everyone stayed until 7pm. And then she started screwing around with how quickly me and my group would be able to present our crap, and basically throughout the whole time I was there until around 5:30 when I slipped out with friends we were all basically making very passive aggressive comments and really laughed at how hilarious some of them were. So for a hellish end, the roasting session motivated by the group's saltiness was a highlight.

Pretty damn happy since my neighbors who tried to beat up my mom (who was very visibly undergoing cancer treatments at the time) are finally moving out of here. Good fucking riddance. Can't believe I've had to stomach living across from them for almost seven years already. I hope the next people renting out the place are at least halfway decent.

3 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Pretty damn happy since my neighbors who tried to beat up my mom (who was very visibly undergoing cancer treatments at the time) are finally moving out of here. Good fucking riddance. I hope the next people renting out the place are at least halfway decent.

That sounds awful. People these days, man. Hope your mom is doing okay.

18 minutes ago, Captain TJ said:

That sounds awful. People these days, man. Hope your mom is doing okay.

She passed away not long after the incident in question, but I appreciate the sentiment, man. These people never once tried to make amends, let alone even apologized to us for it. I doubt it even weighs on them considering how they've conducted themselves in the time since. Some people just have absolutely no shame.

• Hug 1