• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

i feel like total trash because i'm in physical pain so i can't concentrate on drawing and i want to watch scary videos but i know that i'll get too scared because it's 2 am and i am very prone to being spooked =( i'm stuck in a liminal limbo and am unable to do anything i want so i'm just sitting here and festering

Honestly, I've been trying to make 2018 a good year, and while I've been more chill than any of the past years, this has been a HORRIBLE MONTH. 

I've got two fathers who are fucking drama-causing machines, and most of them are over stupid pet problems. Now, I feel like a wreck waiting for college to start, and right now, I'm the cause of drama that will happen in a few hours, over THE SAME FUCKING PETS.

T

• Sad 1

Mostly just kinda sad. It's almost been a week since I came back from Florida and I'm honestly missing it. I really wanna go back...I've felt so underwhelmed since coming home, because I've enjoyed every moment of my vacation and now it's in the past.

Also, I feel a little off as well, due to the changes in timezone and jetlag, and also due to the crap sleep schedule I had prior to going to Florida anyway? It's a mess, is all I know.

Also also, I'm generally nervous because I start university in two weeks where I'll have to move into student accommodation and I know jackshit about caring for myself foodwise. Probably gonna have two meals a day and snack plenty inbetween. I dunno.

• Sad 1

Feeling sort of down again, thinking about something I missed out on in June due to how I couldn't figure out how to use something and also thinking about something else that made me feel like I couldn't talk to anyone about anything due to how it would annoy everyone else. I'm done with feeling down half the time but I can't get out of it.

• Sad 1