• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

Somewhat triumphant; after about a month of being pursued and trying to put feelings into a potential relationship that couldn't possibly have worked, I finally feel free from all of that drama. All thanks to a very special guy in my life; he's an amazing friend and while I've only known him for like three months now and he's had to put up with me venting out about my situation to him in person I really appreciate him being there to help me out and make me laugh through it and I love him for being himself, being understanding, and making me feel better about myself and helping me cut my ties with the dude trying to seek me out while I was otherwise emotionally conflicted about it.

On 12/1/2018 at 4:07 PM, RDSP said:

Down again. Could I have one day without stress or regret or my idiocy getting in the way of everything like they have been for the past 5 or so days

This almost became a reality, until a few minutes ago and now I feel like an idiot to say the least

Like...I'm really really happy at the moment.

So this afternoon my three new friends and I were supposed to see Ralph Breaks The Internet at the nearby movie theater after we were done with our Animation session, but given the time and due to him feeling sick one of them had to bail out. To make things worse, the movie wasn't actually showing at the time because the projector was broken or something of the sort.

Why am I happy though? Well, after me and my remaining two friends found this out, we decided to stick around at uni to work on a mini-project we're doing for Wednesday...we're kinda dreading it. So the three of us managed to get access to an animation room where stop motion is done and it was just the three of us on our laptops trying to get stuff done. We were chatting, listening to music, singing, and generally helping each other with our assets by giving feedback and reporting back to each other (me less so since most of my stuff had already been done, but I did some polishing).

Afterwards, we went to the nearby McDonald's and ate dinner together and continued chatting, and this has been one of my favorite days at university since I've started the course. Now, on Wednesday we plan on seeing Ralph Breaks The Internet (with the friend that couldn't make it today, hopefully) so that should be just as great a day as today was.