• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

I'm feeling kinda internally conflicted, frankly. And very, very, saddened and emotional.

Recently, me and my family have been going through a personal ordeal that's affected us all, but mostly my mother. The whole thing has put me through tears and I don't think I'm quite ready to share the details online or anything quite yet (so please understand that I'd appreciate it if you didn't ask). But I do want to tell my IRL friends just so they're aware but I'm still not sure if I should. It's a little annoying, but it's like, I don't know how quite to express it and put it in words. It's probably because I think I'd rather tell them in person, but I'm not going to see them for another two weeks since we're on school break right now, and I don't know if I can keep this to myself for two weeks.

Well my Biology teacher thinks I more than likely have depression from me telling her how it's hard to fall asleep and get up in the morning. I'm honestly leaning towards not even going back to school next year at this point in time, but God forbid mom and dad let me actually make my own decisions T_T.

Edited by illiniguy34

Alright, I guess. Just woke up, had a huge anxiety episode last night..... during my birthday celebration with my family. Didn't hurt any of their feelings or make them uncomfortable (I kept it to myself the entire time which was probably not smart but I didn't want to upset any of them, and I asked my mom about it), but I still feel shitty about it. I should just move on, but sleeping definitely helped.