• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

Fucking pissed that everybody else in my household don't know how to close their damn mouths when they cough. Fucking gets the whole house sick every goddamn time. Next time, I'm just gonna stock up on essentials and keep myself in my room.

Glad that I got to see Little Kuriboh in person, but pissed at myself since my cold got the better of my health as the day went on and I couldn't stick around to actually meet him in person at his booth and get a picture, or get a good talk in or somethin. Real pissed at myself. Hoping to god that I'm good enough to go tomorrow and hopefully meet him before the convention finishes up. The man means that much to me.

Ended up being too sick to go on Sunday, double bummer since I already paid for the day. I guess it just wasn't meant to be :patrick_crying-308: well, at least I got to see em in person that one day I did go. Maybe next time, hopefully. Whenever that may be.

Edited by Old Man Jenkins

For now, I'm actually...kinda at peace with myself. It won't last, of course, but...it's nice to feel decent.

Yesterday (Tuesday) we had a church service which I wasn't too pleased about going to, but we didn't have to sit in our assigned groups so I sat with my friends and I was so content I actually sung all the hymms which I have never done; this was also my last compulsory church trip! Then, me and my friends all got on the bus on the way back to school and it was fun to be a group outside of school having fun (even though y'know it was school related, the actual environment was different).

Then I left early cuz I had no lesson in the afternoon, and I ran into my childhood best friend, who I still consider a close friend - hell, I still consider her one of my best friends - I'll treasure for as long as I can and text on an irregular basis. She and I stuck around in each other's company and talked for a couple minutes about how we doing, and I was just so, so happy. The rest of the walk home, I had the biggest grin I've had this week! I don't see her in person, really, meaning we normally stick to WhatsApp. But, I did bring up that we should probably meet up sometime and catch up properly and she said she'd look into it when she's not busy helping her friends out with work, so hopefully we can meet up again and talk over lunch or something.

My English coursework today is going pretty well, as I've basically finished it, and Call Me By Your Name came in the mail when I got home so I'm looking forward to reading that. I also got my sister to help me out with Media coursework and we had fun taking pictures, so I can return to class and be able to get stuff done for the end of the month.

So yeah, I'm feeling fine so far this week since everything that's happened in the past two days has put me in a good mood.

Kind of emotional, frankly.

I watched Call Me By Your Name last night, and I'm halfway through the book, and I must say, watching the film got me feeling things for Ezio and Oliver, and the ending made me cry a little. I love this movie so much...and yet I feel so deeply saddened by the ending I really had to sit there for a while and let my emotions do their thing for a while. I went to school today still feeling for them, and I think I've just gotten totally enamored with the characters so much so that I'm wishing they were real. What it really made/makes me want more than anything else was/is a boyfriend; someone to watch this with and a shoulder to cry on or lay my head deep in thought.

I'm also a little stressed out for this Mechanics mock I have tomorrow and a Math test where I have to get 90% or he'll fail me, but the former should be fine and IDGAF about the latter at this point. I'll try to work hard for it, but, eh...Math just pisses me off and I feel too broody and sad to want to care much atm.