• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

I hope to get a review on all the work I've done on my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode of "Welcome 2 the Jungle" (even though it is still not finished, it's "Sink or Surf" all over again!) icon_rolleyes.gif For now, I'll review the first "Underwater Survivor Aftermath" episode. I agree with JJSthekid, the episode gets a B+ or an 8.9 out of 10. I'd rank it higher, but only the negative aspects of the 4EverGreen character were shown, without showing any positive aspects of that character. Of course, that probably makes me MORE than a little biased in my opinion, but I digress! :oops: What I'm trying to say is that, maybe some of the tension in "Underwater Survivor" might have nothing to do with the 4EverGreen character, that would be TRULY clever! 125508.gif

My variety of spin-off reviews:

Life of Larry the Krab- F

To be honest teenj, I don't know what happened, even though it's a preview of the first episode, I understand that. But, I believe your cleverness of making spin-offs like this one is what it turns out to be. And the fact that Larry the Krab is from another dimension is never given out, while I never seem to see how Mr. Krabs from another dimension is different from the original. And sometimes, the first episode doesn't make enough sense. Sorry, but this is what I think.

Kyuuuu- A-

I like this spin-off. Original and humerous...and to be off-topic, yep, I accidentally reviewed it in a different thread. But...can it beat Enchanted Sword?

The Parody Pannel- C

A parody series of Spongebob characters acting in spin-offs, is it good? The Bikini Top episode, I'm speechless. Maybe it will have more popularity "if the Coral Drive episode" is good.

An A-B Conversation- A-

I don't get the title well. But even though it only has two episodes, it's still good, pretty good sketches you have there SpongeSeb.

Enchanted Sword- A+

This spin-off is my new absolute favorite. Mac is badass, the plot is very original. This is all I can describe for now.

My variety of spin-off reviews:

Life of Larry the Krab- F

To be honest teenj, I don't know what happened, even though it's a preview of the first episode, I understand that. But, I believe your cleverness of making spin-offs like this one is what it turns out to be. And the fact that Larry the Krab is from another dimension is never given out, while I never seem to see how Mr. Krabs from another dimension is different from the original. And sometimes, the first episode doesn't make enough sense. Sorry, but this is what I think.

Kyuuuu- A-

I like this spin-off. Original and humerous...and to be off-topic, yep, I accidentally reviewed it in a different thread. But...can it beat Enchanted Sword?

The Parody Pannel- C

A parody series of Spongebob characters acting in spin-offs, is it good? The Bikini Top episode, I'm speechless. Maybe it will have more popularity "if the Coral Drive episode" is good.

An A-B Conversation- A-

I don't get the title well. But even though it only has two episodes, it's still good, pretty good sketches you have there SpongeSeb.

Enchanted Sword- A+

This spin-off is my new absolute favorite. Mac is badass, the plot is very original. This is all I can describe for now.

I don't understand how Kyuuuu gets an A- but Life Of Larry The Krab gets an F.

Whatever, I promise the next episode of LOLTK will be a success.

Kyuuuu- A-

The Parody Pannel- C

Okay, so you give a spin off that actually has dialogue a C and a spin off that is a sentence per episode a A? 70s actually liked it, saying it was "pretty funny. 428899.gif" I assumed he would be pissed, the way it made fun of BT. But explain yourself, as I don't know what the fuck "I'm speechless" means. >.> You have a terrible taste in spin offs; I'm assuming you're kissing up to Dragiiin's ass as everyone seems to do. You've been really pissing me off lately. GFY.

Okay, so you give a spin off that actually has dialogue a C and a spin off that is a sentence per episode a A? 70s actually liked it, saying it was "pretty funny. 428899.gif" I assumed he would be pissed, the way it made fun of BT. But explain yourself, as I don't know what the fuck "I'm speechless" means. >.> You have a terrible taste in spin offs]

I don't have a terrible taste in spin-offs, it's my opinion. Yes, I could have been more specific about my speechless reaction to the first episode of PP...I'm going to say that I'm actually confused by the humor it used, and it dropped down my grade, and at the last sentence, I said maybe you can improve if your Coral Drive parody is good. Sure Kyuuuu doesn't have that much length, but I find it funny. Is it a stupid reason? Sure, I can admit that. Do I take it like a drug? Not a further question, but it won't last, and I don't believe I'm taking Drag's advantage.

Okay, so you give a spin off that actually has dialogue a C and a spin off that is a sentence per episode a A? 70s actually liked it, saying it was "pretty funny. 428899.gif" I assumed he would be pissed, the way it made fun of BT. But explain yourself, as I don't know what the fuck "I'm speechless" means. >.> You have a terrible taste in spin offs]

I don't have a terrible taste in spin-offs, it's my opinion. Yes, I could have been more specific about my speechless reaction to the first episode of PP...I'm going to say that I'm actually confused by the humor it used, and it dropped down my grade, and at the last sentence, I said maybe you can improve if your Coral Drive parody is good. Sure Kyuuuu doesn't have that much length, but I find it funny. Is it a stupid reason? Sure, I can admit that. Do I take it like a drug? Not a further question, but it won't last, and I don't believe I'm taking Drag's advantage.

Okay, so you give a spin off that actually has dialogue a C and a spin off that is a sentence per episode a A? 70s actually liked it, saying it was "pretty funny. 428899.gif" I assumed he would be pissed, the way it made fun of BT. But explain yourself, as I don't know what the fuck "I'm speechless" means. >.> You have a terrible taste in spin offs]GFY?

tvguy, people don't have to love everything you do. They can have opinions.

"Go Fuck Yourself"

Ha! Coming from the guy who expects everyone to praise Bikini Top. You know you would get angry, maybe not pissed, but still a bit disappointed with me or angry if I gave BT a low grade.

SpongeBlade

Episode 6: Unlock the New Technique! CrossForm Revealed! Review

A+

I found this episodes EXTREMELY entertaining. While Dragiiin spin offs are hilarious, they lack a plot. Ex combines humor and plot into one delightful package that I find irresistible. I wish he would update it more. But this is one of the few spin offs that makes me crack up and makes me slap my knee with such good jokes. I love it! But the plot is extremely intriguing and it's awesome how he effortlessly weaves comedy, action, and interesting plot together to create an awesome episode and an awesome series. The characters are life-like and their actions are all pretty damn believable. Keep it up!

"Go Fuck Yourself"

Ha! Coming from the guy who expects everyone to praise Bikini Top. You know you would get angry, maybe not pissed, but still a bit disappointed with me or angry if I gave BT a low grade.

Actually, I just like for people to tell me what they think of it, whether that be criticism or praise. And I wouldn't flip out on someone if they gave my show a low grade... I'd improve it. Maybe everyone on this thread who's yelling at someone for criticizing their show should do that.

And tvguy, I really think you owe Steel a GIANT apology.

tvguy, that was fucking ridiculous. You get all pissed off at a user because they like a spin-off you don't like? Are you 5 years old?

ANYWAY:

The Enchanted Sword: A+

Probably the best new spin-off in quite a while. Keep it up!

Actually, I just like for people to tell me what they think of it, whether that be criticism or praise. And I wouldn't flip out on someone if they gave my show a low grade... I'd improve it. Maybe everyone on this thread who's yelling at someone for criticizing their show should do that.

And tvguy, I really think you owe Steel a GIANT apology.

Fine. I'll be honest from now on when reviewing Bikini Top...I've always been honest, but I always said it in a nice way or put a sugar layer on it.

I'm not apologizing because people get angry at me all the time for having an opinion, and they never apologize.

Fine. I'll be honest from now on when reviewing Bikini Top...I've always been honest, but I always said it in a nice way or put a sugar layer on it.

I'm not apologizing because people get angry at me all the time for having an opinion, and they never apologize.

/facepalm.

And ways,

New Spongeblade episode A+

Glad you returned to it, and it was a great episode as well!