• Advertisement

Wreck-it Ralph sequel officially announced

Katniss

Yeah that clip with the pancake/milkshake game gave me a good laugh.  I like what I saw from the trailer and I’m definitely seeing this for sure.

Also did some searching on IMDB and saw that practically all the Disney princesses and their voice actors are going to be in this.  Color me very intrigued as to what they are planning there.

I like the first Wreck-It Ralph, and honestly can't explain about this first look. I'm NOT JUDGING the movie, but I'm not really sold on this trailer so far.

I'll post a tweet I saw that shares my thoughts. :P 

Maybe in the future I'll get hooked. For now, not really interested. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*gets flamed*

Edited by President Squidward

9 hours ago, President Squidward said:

I like the first Wreck-It Ralph, and honestly can't explain about this first look. I'm NOT JUDGING the movie, but I'm not really sold on this trailer so far.

I'll post a tweet I saw that shares my thoughts. :P

Maybe in the future I'll get hooked. For now, not really interested. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*gets flamed*

I honestly have my worries about them tackling Internet as well and advertising sites like IMDB and ebay is scary but I'm certain they come up with an interesting concept behind this or they'll spend time in computer games. Either way, as long as there are clever jokes like the milkshake/pancake one at the end, I think the movie will do good.

so uh

Spoiler

this literally looks like another emoji movie with disney's name attached to it lmao

like, you can't make me believe that referencing facebook and google is the same as referencing dig dug or qbert, i'm sorry

it'd help if what i've seen was funny but... i'll come out and be honest, the only smirk came from the elsagate reference (which may be unintentional?). everything else just kinda... sucked, i'll be blunt.

also i know i'm already being nitpicky with this but why not just call this "Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Destroys the Internet" or just plain "Wreck it Ralph 2"? doesn't having the subtitle in front of the title defeat the point of even having a subtitle???? *shrug shrug*

• Thanks 1

I actually enjoyed the trailer :P It doesn't look nearly as bad as the Emoji Movie to me. And I liked that scene with the princesses. I'm going to keep an open mind, especially since we don't know much about the plot besides Ralph and Vanellope going into the Internet. 

1 hour ago, Burgerpants said:

so uh

Hide contents

this literally looks like another emoji movie with disney's name attached to it lmao

like, you can't make me believe that referencing facebook and google is the same as referencing dig dug or qbert, i'm sorry

it'd help if what i've seen was funny but... i'll come out and be honest, the only smirk came from the elsagate reference (which may be unintentional?). everything else just kinda... sucked, i'll be blunt.

also i know i'm already being nitpicky with this but why not just call this "Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Destroys the Internet" or just plain "Wreck it Ralph 2"? doesn't having the subtitle in front of the title defeat the point of even having a subtitle???? *shrug shrug*

Spoiler

at least disney is aware of how godawful the title is haha

• Like 1

Am I the only one who

caught Moana WINKING as if she KNEW she was being FILMED, or like there was a camera RECORDING her?! I swear, she could give Deadpool a run for his money at THAT rate!

o.o Enough said! ;)

That scene with the princesses was great.  Hopefully there is more to it than just that one sequence though because if not, I’ll be incredibly disappointed that they got practically all the original voice actresses to reprise their roles just for a one-off gag.

Otherwise, this movie still looks good to me.  Can’t wait for more plot details to show up in one of these trailers.

18 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

saw the princess thing news and screenshot. Idk if i want to watch the trailer as I feel watching too many makes it feel less fresh when watching the actual movie.

dont

• God Himself 1

I feel just neutral about it. I'm still interested in it but definitely not as hyped as I should have been. Disney princess and seeing marvel and star in disney stuff killed me tho. I hope this is a mockery of disney than being an internet parody.

• Like 1