• Advertisement

Wreck-it Ralph sequel officially announced

Katniss

When can I see you again?  I guess 6 years later.

This was one of the last movies I saw in theaters back in 2012. And I've been waiting for the sequel ever since.  Wish the due date wasn't so far away from now but oh well. Hopefully they don't get carried away with pop culture internet references. It would break my heart to see this sequel not live up to the original. 

• Like 2

So this will take place in an Internet based game setting...I really hope that it doesn't because that will lose part of the nostalgia based appeal the original successfully nailed.  But hey, minus the Planes movies, Disney hasn't made a bad original animated movie in the 2010s.  I will definitely be willing to give this a chance just on goodwill from the original alone.

On 1/7/2016 at 6:26 PM, Clappy said:

So this will take place in an Internet based game setting...I really hope that it doesn't because that will lose part of the nostalgia based appeal the original successfully nailed.  But hey, minus the Planes movies, Disney hasn't made a bad original animated movie in the 2010s.  I will definitely be willing to give this a chance just on goodwill from the original alone.

Oh crap they're trying to be current? This movie is going to get dated real bad. I'm losing faith that this will be good, but I'll watch it anyway.