• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

The "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode "Shadows of the Night" is now FINALLY finished and ready for reading and constructive criticism! :D I shall begin work on my episode ideas for "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" VERY soon! :cool:

• Like 1

Xat Time Travelers will return this Friday to coincide with the beginning of Spin-Off Festival 7. It started during a Spin-Off Festival, and it'll end during a Spin-Off Festival. Don't miss it!

• Like 2

So, this has nothing to do with any of my current spin-offs/lits, but I'm putting it here since it fits the mood of Spin-Off Festival 7.

LETTUCE BLOGS STUFF

Starting on May 26th and running the entirety of SOF 7, I'll be creating a special in-character blog, where everyone's favorite semi-flightless Green Ranger interacts with the SBCommunity, blogging about whatever's on his mind. The canonicity of said blog will be...dubious at best, so look out!

cold.png

"In a two-part special, Debbie seeks out Pearl, as the two agree to embark on a mission to free Team SpongeBob from F.I.N. Trouble arises, however, when the two find themselves hunted by the Ice Queen and Black Clam. On the horizon, is a new hero named Cold Reef, who comes to the girls' aid. The appearance of this vigilante forces the Ice Queen to confront her complicated past." 

Airdate: 5/27/17

• Like 2

Time for an update on what's up, down, sideways, and directions not physically possible for my SOF7 contributions.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000: 

For those wondering, yes, The Dark Side of the Herd riffs are still being worked on. I will be posting the riffs in a premiere week during the festival. This won't happen until all 7 parts are 100% finished though. But yes, they're coming. I am very pleased with them so far, and think they may be some of our best riffs in history.

Skodwarde:

You can't leave Skod out of the festival! qGoA2A8.png?1Yes, Skod will have several new episodes during the festival, and the end of S9 is approaching. Since some have been wondering, yes, Skod has been slower than usual due to us catching up with the show itself (and also due to the writers being busy as well). However, we don't want to run out of content to parody, and in a way, it also parodies how long the real S9 lasted. :P Don't worry though, S9 will conclude this summer. We will still be Skodifying S10, which will come this fall.

Mystic Guardians:

There will be three new chapters during SOF7:

59. Fire and Ice - May 27th

60. Steele's Big Adventure - June 10th

61. An Inside Man - June 17th

SBCinema:

I will be guest writing an SBCinema very soon, coming after Clappy posts his next episode. The movie is a surprise for now, but I'll say it's another sequel episode.

Edited by Austin Layers

Two new lits will be premiering during the festival: Paranoia, and The New Adventures of Captain N: The Game Master. The latter is essentially my tribute to the cartoons of the late 80s and early 90s, specifically those focused around video games.

Renegade's Riting Revue

The first episode, Bee Shrek Test In The House, will premiere soon. Basically, it'll be my attempt to emulate the "joke-offs" that plagued the site way back when. If enough people like it, I might make it into a (deliberately lulz-worthy) series.

The second half of "I Will Not Go Quietly!"; for "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," is now up and available for reading. During the weekend/upcoming week, I'll do my best to work on the "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode "The Drums of War."

Community Deathmatch

First off, I haven't (completely) forgotten about the Community Deathmatch Hall of Fame! I hope to get the full ceremony up sometime within the next week! The next episodic installment (a full match and errything) shall follow not too long afterward. Here's the episode title and a brief summary of what's to come in that.

"From One Era to the Next": Members begin to react in the wake of a horrible tragedy as ACS looks to bring everybody together and firmly cement himself as "The Face That Runs The Place". But, an old, familiar face returns, declaring that the new regime must first go through him.

I hope to have much more than just that lined up for the next month DM-wise as the SOF rolls on. I've got more ideas for matches in my head which will see the debut of new faces and the return of a few old ones, and maybe a couple of character repackaging here and there. I personally feel that what I've been posting for the last few months have been some of Deathmatch's finest work to date, I feel as though I've finally found my groove when it comes to writing these. DM is currently heading in a direction that I'm loving so far, hopefully I can continue to keep it full steam that-a-way.

also, I'll be reopening my merch shop hopefully sometime within the next week also. Just need to find time to work out some new "designs". I expect it to be pretty much exclusively Deathmatch merchandise this year.

Anything else(?)

I've got a few non-DM things on my mind that I'd like to see through for this years festival. Hopefully I can get at least one of them done.

Haven't written anything for fun in a while so I'm trying to cook something up for the festival. Working on an SBC version of Degrassi: the Next Generation called SBCgrassi.

• Like 4

The Quickster -

7. The Fire Fighter: Team Quickster's investigation into Lady Quick heats up when Captain Magma storms into town, looking for answers of his own. Lady Quick's identity is finally revealed. (Air Date: 6/2/17)

• Like 1