• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I can't believe that I haven't posted this yet, but my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Into the Great Wide Open," is now finally finished and ready for reviewing! Right now, I'm currently at work writing my next "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Back In Black Cat!" And when I have the time, I'll write my first One-Shot Story, "Total Drama Presents Beauty and the Beast." Stay tuned!

• Like 1

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The next work we're riffing is...

The Misunderstood Life of DoodleBob!

No, not "The Adventures of DoodleBob", the work person made that we also riffed. This is a spin-off made by Fa back in late 2010, and he personally considers it to be his worst spin-off. Is it? If you are interested in knowing, then let me know if you want to riff this. Note that this is pretty short, as it is only 4 episodes long (technically 8 segments, but we'll be riffing them together), so it won't take long at all (hopefully). This will be our last riff of the year.

Mystic Guardians:

Here are synopses for the next two chapters:

Spoiler

42. Zero Memory (Dec 3rd): Zero, Tori and Darlene must work together when an ominous sound turns people into zombies. Meanwhile, Diggy finds himself in hot water.

43. Cowboy Nick (Dec 10th): Nick goes out of town, while the remaining heroes must protect Mai from Valina.

43 will be the last chapter of the year, but MG will be back in early January, so it won't be a long break.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 3

I have finished my latest episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," called "Back In Black Cat!" Constructive feedback is appreciated. I'm feeling burnt out tonight, so I'll save my "Power Rangers" episode ideas and "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" re-runs for tomorrow.

I just want to announce that I have just finished work on the "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode, "Get Your Motor Running!" Right now, I'm working on a very SPECIAL holiday episode special of "Power Rangers Multiverse Force", called "The Fight Before Christmas!" Although Renegade the Unicorn may or may not have an episode written up by the time I get my episode finished. We'll have to wait and see. I'll also try to get another episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" up when I can. Stay tuned for details! :D

Time for an update. I have a bit of a big announcement at the end, if anyone is interested

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The Misunderstood Life of DoodleBob riffs are still being worked on, and will be up before Christmas.

Mystic Guardians:

The spin-off will be back January 7th with episode 44, entitled "Kingdom Come".

Now, for a surprise announcement...

Squid (?):

Yes, you read that right. For those who remember Squid, tvguy's spin-off from over the summer, he has given me the rights to continue it. He doubted he'd have time to keep it going, but allowed me to take control over it. :) So if anyone is interested in guest writing for Season 2, let me know. The new season will start in late December/early January.

• Like 2

My "Christmas Special" for "Power Rangers Multiverse Force", called "The Fight Before Christmas" is now up and ready for reading! :D I'm going to take a break from writing episodes for that show for a while, in order to give Renegade the Unicorn the time he needs to write his multi-story arc, and it will give me time to focus on writing stories for "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," as well as my "One Shot Stories" topic.