• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I'll be posting new episodes of Xat Time Travelers again every Tuesday and Thursday starting next week. Also, new episodes of Tyeam Universe will be pushed to Sundays to avoid conflicts with WOF/Jep.

• Like 1

I'd just like to take this opportunity to tell people that my most recent episode idea for "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" is now finished. It's called, "Her Real Name Isn't Blonda, It's Rio!" I'll also start work on another new episode idea soon. Constructive feedback is appreciated in the meantime.

On 6/11/2016 at 8:58 PM, JCM said:

Also, new episodes of Tyeam Universe will be pushed to Sundays to avoid conflicts with WOF/Jep.

Starting next Sunday. I've posted two new episodes of Mabel's Fables to make up for it.

This isn't something related to my works, but since CNF isn't active anymore (who used to update the Top 10 Most Viewed Spin-Offs/Lits), SOF and I decided to do an updated count on the Top 10 Most Viewed Spin-Offs/Lits since it has been over a year when it was last updated. Here they are if you didn't see on the wiki:

1. Skodwarde by OMJ/Clappy/Jjs - 49,234 views

2. Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 by jjsthekid - 39,549 views

3. Community Deathmatch by OMJ - 26,063 views

4. Adventures in the Underground City by Sabrespongebob - 24,845 views

5. And Then There Were Less by Clappy - 24,139 views

6. Rusty's Raping Rampage by jjsthekid/Elastic Dog - 20,236 views

7. Total Cartoon Island by 4EverGreen - 17,133 views

8. Underwater Survivor: SBC Style by Steel Sponge - 15,643 views

9. SBCinema by Clappy - 14,747 views

10. JCMovies by JCM - 14,619 views

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Top_10_Most_Viewed_Spin-Offs/Lits

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2

SBC Honest Trailers

Season 2 will be coming to an end on July 28th. You got any requests? Please tell me about them now, there's only one open slot left. 

???

I also have a new story planned for an August release. What could it be? All I'll disclose for now is that it's planned to be a five-episode MLP:FiM story, as well as my first attempt at writing a fully serious story since my first spin-off. I'll let any intrigued fans in on any more information, just ask me.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of cancelling "My Life Story" because I don't know what to do with it. I might just put it on hiatus for a while or make a quick finale. Yes I know the season finale ended off on a cliffhanger, but i'll figure that out later.

Maybe i'll make a new series???

SBC Falls

New episode was posted, check it out if you didn't already. Only two more remain...

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000

Can You Please Past the Future is the next work to be riffed. PM me or do some other method of contacting me to let me know you are interested.

Mystic Guardians

Season 2 will hopefully premiere in August, I have 90% of the details finalized. I can reveal the first five S2 titles, which some users purchased from my SOF6 store, but here they are in public:

Spoiler

27. Things Change

28. Prison Break

29. Cold Case

30. Smasher Returns

31. Evil Stone

Skodwarde

New episode coming soon by Trophy.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 3

I have finished writing up my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "China Girl," and I will start work on my next new episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" as soon as possible. Also, the episode will be a Performance Review episode. In the meantime, constructive feedback is appreciated.

SBC Honest Trailers

The last two trailers airing this week will be for Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 and another one of my works.

???

It's been decided that my upcoming MLP:FiM story will be a sibling story to another story I'm writing. Both are connected to the same universe and will give a prelude to a big project planned for an early 2017 release. However, since that's farther off down the road right now, I'm only going to give one more thing away about the MLP story before it comes out. It'll be posted in my art thread this week, but if you wish to spoil yourselves now...

Spoiler

heralds_may_die_cover_by_cloudmistdragon

• Like 2

Squid has several more guest writers slated. We'll continue through Episode 10 on August 2, go on a week break, and then conclude the second half of the season on August 27. (monkey)After that, I don't know what will happen to the show. 

• Like 1

Team SpongeBob -

Part one of the Season 8 finale is up, also happening to be the 130th episode! On Wednesday, be prepared for the mind blowing season finale, in which someone will die

Community Deathmatch

This aint dead yet! If you haven't, you should totes catch up on the controversial new installments I posted in the past week. The next installment, which takes place before last week's one, will wrap up the much long-running and long-winded ACSaga. Will SBC be able to recycle the SBM trash scum? Will OMJ or Clappy walk out the King of Games? Will Lochnivar finally drop? Will anybody care at this point? Stay tuned to find out!

Other News

Guest wrote for Tvguy's Squid recently. It's a nice lil mocvt throwback, y'all should totes check it out if you're into SpongeBob.

Wanna get back into the spinoff game myself in some form. Got plenty of ideas jotted down and hopefully I'll be able to realize one of em sometime soon.

Also, Skodwarde celebrated 5 years running last month. Skod is still very much my baby, and I can't be more proud of how far it's come since its humble beginnings. Shouts outs to those who kept it alive after my departure from it, shit, during its entire run. Wouldn't have gotten past season 2 without y'all.

• Like 3

Mystic Guardians

Welp, my planning is complete. I have decided that Season 2 will start August 6th. It'll be back to a weekly schedule every Saturday during August, so be prepared. This season will be a bit more serious than Season 1, but still keeps the lighthearted and fun tone of Season 1.

SBC Falls

The final chapter will be coming next month. It's been a fun two years, but it's time this ride came to an end. I know some people have asked why I don't make my own Season 3, but SBC Falls is a parody, not an original story. Sorry if you wanted more, but that's the way it goes. I still encourage more parodies in the vein of it though.

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Steel and I are currently working on an upcoming premiere week, which is about halfway done. It will hopefully come next month.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000

The Can You Please Past the Future riffs are nearing completion, and will be out this week. Here is what we'll be riffing right after that if anybody wants to get a head start...

SBC: The Soap Opera. Yup, another personal shame of mine. Let me know in advanced if you might be interested.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2