• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I just wanted to announce that I have finished with the Second Act of my first "One-Shot Story," which is "Total Drama: Beauty and the Beast." I have also finally finished my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, Right?!" I'll try to get my Third Act of "Total Drama: Beauty and the Beast," up as soon as possible. And I'll also start work on my 100th episode of my "Total Cartoon" show!!!! :D Stay tuned! B)

Time for an update for my works:

Mystic Guardians:

Here are descriptions for the five chapters next month. Some people already know them by now, but here they are in public...

Spoiler

44. Kingdom Come (Jan 7th): The heroes travel to a new kingdom to protect the fifth old guardian from Valina. However, someone else is coming their way...

45. Queen Valina (Jan 14th): Valina casts a love spell upon multiple people in the city, making them fall for her. 

46. Enemy Mine (Jan 21st): Cameron gets trapped with Skipper in an icy cavern, and the two are forced to work together to escape. Meanwhile, Van Gordon tries to find out who put the hole in the algae forcefield.

47/48. Ancient Ghosts (Parts 1 & 2): The heroes head to an ancient guardian temple for help on how to defeat Valina. However, they end up meeting a mysterious stranger there, and are unsure whether they are a friend or a foe...

Squid:

Season 2 will start in January 2017. Let me know if you are interested in guest writing for it, and I'll work out a schedule from there.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The Misunderstood Life of Doodlebob is halfway complete, 3 + 4 will be coming this weekend. As for what we'll be riffing in 2017, I have something in mind for January to start the year, but I'm not 100% sure on what yet, so stay tuned in due time. But we will riff something in January.

Skodwarde:

New episodes will be coming soon. 195a will be by CDCB, 195b will be by Trophy, and 196a will be by Nuggets.

Edited by Mr. Hankey
  • Like 1

To start 2017 off nice and right, for "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," writing the episode, "Performance Review: 100th Episode Spectacular!" I've also got a re-run of an older "Total Cartoon Global Cruise episode up, "Catch Me If you Mexi-can!" Please read and review them both, if you want. :D Enough said! ;)

Squid:

Squid Season 2 will start January 16th, with the season premiere written by me. From there, the schedule will depend on guest writers. I still have spots open for a Squid guest write spot if anyone is interested, let me know if so.

Mystic Guardians:

New chapters return in a few days on January 7th.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The next project we're riffing is...

Spoiler

The Killer Krab!

Yes, one of OMJ's old creations. A long time ago he suggested riffing it, but I couldn't because of how much I liked it. However, I've decided after hearing OMJ's request again, I think it can be riffed. It's okay if you still like it, as I know it is one of the most popular SBC creations, but there can still be some lulzy stuff to work off of it for it. Let me know if interested in riffing it.

• Like 2

I have finally finished my first "One Shot Story," titled "Total Drama: Beauty and the Beast." Constructive feedback is appreciated. But if you're a Disney fan, don't WORRY! I plan on doing a parody of "Aladdin" NEXT, in honor of the 25th Anniversary of its release, with Nickelodeon Nicktoon characters! :D Stay tuned for more details, later! ;)

Team SpongeBob -

TEAM LINDA (1/13/17) - Following SpongeBob and Sandy's decision to go rogue, Linda builds up her own team of superheroes in order to hunt down her now-fugitive friends, while also examining the trauma's she's faced on Karate Island.

• Like 1

SBC Honest Trailers

SBC Honest Trailers returns from its long hiatus tomorrow with a trailer for Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, the premiere of Season 3...its last season by planning. This season is planned to be twenty episodes long rather than the usual fifteen. Still, only fourteen slots are open, so as always, get your suggestions in ahead of time. New episodes are planned to be posted weekly rather than biweekly, with plans to finish the season in May.

So what other pieces of dark news have I been hiding from you guys?

Spiriting Fluttershy's Dark Sky

Yes, this is the project. The pilot chapter is coming on the 20th.

• Like 2

POWER RANGERS: MULTIVERSE FORCE

After a bit of thinking, I've decided that Power Rangers: Multiverse Force will have 26 episodes for each season instead of 22. This means that "The Red Flaw", the series first story arc, will take place over the course of episodes 10-16, rather than 7-12. This also means that rather than ending up with 66 episodes in total, the series will last 78 episodes.