• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Mystic Guardians:

Season 3 premieres this Saturday with "The Muffin Mess".

Squid:

New pair up by Cha. Only four pairs left for Season 2.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The Aquatic Avenger riffs will finish this month. I have also decided what the final three projects will be. I will announce what the next one is after we finish Aquatic Avenger, but I'll say you are in for some surprises. 

Skodwarde:

New episode coming soon by Trophy.

• Like 2

SBC Honest Trailers

"...you to decide. :)"

What does that mean? I may as well tell you outright why I posted two episodes this week instead of one and why there was no new episode today. The former is because I wanted to pay homage to the original two episodes a week schedule on the week where the finale episode normally would've aired, because it was the 45th episode and the seasons are normally fifteen episodes long. Since I want to finish the series with a bang, the week the finale is actually going to air on is going to have five new episodes. The latter is because I'm not going to write the four episodes that are going to build to the final 50th episode...we are. ;) 

I'm not going to choose what shows we'll do a trailer for these next four episodes. In fact, by planning, I'm only going to edit them. If possible, I want four people (any less is fine though) to guest write the next four episodes and send them to me to edit and add extra gags to. I'm looking for this marathon week to be the second week of May, so if no one volunteers within the next week, I'll just settle for requests. But with this being the last opportunity to guest write, could you honestly ignore such a chance?

granted you're an intrigued fan but still come on

Seriously, this is not all just to stroke my massive ego, I just want to end this series in the most satisfying way possible for us all.

Spiriting Fluttershy's Dark Sky

Just to set the record straight, the hiatus this series is on is definitely only a definite one. :P For certain, it's going to return not too much later...

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 1

For those who saw my most previous spin-off update, I have not returned from my hiatus, and even as of this month, I'm still on it. I really want to return to writing spin-offs and regain an active schedule (this for sure, I'll work on making this happen over the summer), but I've been getting ahead with school and life in general, so it's gotten harder for me to find the right mood and time to write again. Predictably, the Z-Storm retelling has once again been delayed and I will be planning on getting it done on the month of the original's 7th anniversary (Yeah, it has been that long that I left a series hanging around, and it's easy to blame it on me and my lack of passion for that series.), which is next week. Once I get that out of the way, I'll start making plans on every other spin-off that I need to finish.

And there's one more thing. I've been meaning to announce this for the longest time, and I can't wait now:

Spoiler

Once I complete the rest of my spin-offs, I will be officially retiring from the Spin-Off/Lit community, and I've been meaning to ensure that will happen at least a little before the end of 2015 and beyond. I am currently setting myself up to retire this year. There's a variety of reasons for me to commit to this, which include: my lack of interest in spin-off/lit writing since the past 2 years, so that I will have one less prominent thing to worry about towards my life on the internet, so that I'll focus more on my art/animation major and maybe also start an art blog, I wanted to start expressing original ideas, and overall...I hate the fact that I write fanfiction and I still am. That very last reason sounds pretty weird, but it's something that's been developing in my mind, and that strongly connects to my lack of motivation in spin-off writing. If I fulfill my goal as animator/showrunner, the last thing I want for anyone to know is that I wrote fanfiction/literature of copyrighted characters and of forum members on a SpongeBob fansite, specifically the one I'm hanging around in.

So yeah, as soon as I find my best possible mood and time to continuing writing, I'm going to try and regain the passion that I've lost in order to achieve the best possible time to retire.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The next project is......

Spoiler

The Dark Side of the Herd, a personal shame of Steel's and SOF's.

Let me know if interested. This is going to be a fun riff, I'll say that much for now without giving a lot away.

Skodwarde:

New episodes coming very soon by Nuggets (199a) and Steel (199b). I can also say that the 200th Skodwarde (!) will be near shortly after those, and it will be written by JCM.

Squid:

Season 2 is finished, and Season 3 will be coming sometime this summer.

Mystic Guardians:

Here are titles for the remaining May episodes:

Spoiler

58. Girls Night Out (May 20th)

59. Fire and Ice (May 27th)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

The next project is......

Reveal hidden contents

The Dark Side of the Herd, a personal shame of Steel's and SOF's.

Let me know if interested. This is going to be a fun riff, I'll say that much for now without giving a lot away.

hell yeh.

POWER RANGERS: MULTIVERSE FORCE

After episode 16, "Paint It, Ebony" premieres, @4EverGreen will take over for the next four episodes while I start work on Paranoia.

Spoiler

These four episodes, in order, will be:

Aye Aye Guy (episode 17)

All's Fair Or Not! (episode 18)

The Drums of War (episode 19)

Life's A Beach (episode 20)

The Teenjverse: Plots & Airdates

Team SpongeBob:

145. Surrender: "SpongeBob, Linda, and their comrades must decide whether to turn themselves over to island government and risk losing their window of opportunity to stop E.V.I.L. Meanwhile, Triton unveils a devastating new plan that threatens to put Left Shore in danger." (5/13/17)

146. The Universal Guardian: "With nowhere else left to run, Debbie seeks out Antrix in Selleria. Antrix takes the unexpected opportunity to finally train Debbie to be the Universal Guardian. Meanwhile, the Metafish crisis on Karate Island escalates." (5/20/17)

The Quickster:

4. Lady Quick: (SPECIAL) "Opening night for Paradye's new technology museum commences, as Beldon Dime reveals a revolutionary new device. Meanwhile, a female speedster arrives in the city, attracting the attention of Team Quickster." (Airs at a special time, 5/11/17)

5. Time Turn: "Peter discovers a brand new power that may be able to rectify recent tragic events. Meanwhile, a new meta pops up who is kidnapping young children." (5/19/17)

• Like 2

SBC Honest Trailers

The series finale is now up. It's been a fun year and a half guys, I'll miss writing this show for you. But I am glad that I'm going to have more time now to start working on other shows for you... ;)

After a very LONG hiatus, I am FINALLY starting to write the conclusion of my most recent "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Shadows of the Night." Once I am done with that, I will start writing some episodes of "Power Rangers Multiverse Force." I hope to have the final part of "Shadows of the Night" up SOMETIME later this week.

Chapter 1 of my fic, "The Yellow Avenger" is now available.

Here's the plot: After SpongeBob accidentally fights off a crook called, the Restaurant Bandit, in an accidental disguise and becomes a town hero, SpongeBob gets the idea that having the life as a superhero would be cool. SpongeBob makes himself a costume and becomes Bikini Bottom’s newest superhero, “The Masked Sponge”. But while SpongeBob’s enjoying the fame that comes with fighting off evil doers, he learns that with great powers comes great responsibilities like trying to keep your friends from finding out your secret identity, keeping up with your normal life, and trying to stop Plankton from crushing Bikini Bottom with his new weapon even if it means getting rid of the Masked Sponge.

Hope you check it out and comment.