• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

My "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Norway Out!", is now up and ready to read! I'm going to take a short break from "T.C.G.C.", in order to write my LONG neglected "One Shot Story," of "TUFFladdin." I'll let you know when the story is up.

Team SpongeBob:

With the Season 9 finale posted, it is time for me to reveal something big:

Season 10 of Team SpongeBob will be the final season. All good things must come to an end, and I think that what I have planned for TS's last season so beautifully ties together all previous nine seasons. Just to give you a little tease:

• Season 10 will center around the Time Jewel and Time Travel.
  • The season will be split into three slightly distinct, but interconnected arcs. 
  • We will be returning to the events of the pilot episode. I think you can already guess how, but I won't spoil what, when, or why.
  • The show will still be crossing over with Miss Appear for a massive two part event. 

There's lots more I could say, but that would spoil a lot :P . You can expect Team SpongeBob to return later this summer.

• Like 2

I'm starting to write my LATEST "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Come Undone," where ONE unlucky contestant will find their ENTIRE game plan CRASHING down all AROUND them! o.o And while it's NOT Captain Retro, you'll just have to read to find out WHICH one! :cool:

Chapter 5 of "The Yellow Avenger" is up!

Plot: After SpongeBob accidentally fights off a crook called, the Restaurant Bandit, in an accidental disguise and becomes a town hero, SpongeBob gets the idea that having the life as a superhero would be cool. SpongeBob makes himself a costume and becomes Bikini Bottom’s newest superhero, “The Masked Sponge”. But while SpongeBob’s enjoying the fame that comes with fighting off evil doers, he learns that with great powers comes great responsibilities like trying to keep your friends from finding out your secret identity, keeping up with your normal life, and trying to stop Plankton from crushing Bikini Bottom with his new weapon even if it means getting rid of the Masked Sponge.

Didn't know the exact perfect place for this, but I guess the News/Announcements lounge is as good as any. Over the past few weeks, I used the SpongeBoard to calculate a ratings chart for Team SpongeBob's ninth season, which you can check out below:

(The chart includes it's postion on the SpongeBoard, and how many views it brought in from the day of it's premiere up to the following SpongeBoard)

Divided
132. Turning Point (Post Date: December 2, 2016) #3 98 views

133. Beginning Of The End (Part 1) (Post Date: December 10, 2016) #9 54 views

134. Beginning Of The End (Part 2) (Post Date: December 18, 2016) #5 70 views

135. Abominations (Post Date: January 6, 2017) #7 62 views

136. Team Linda (Post Date: January 17, 2017) #2 221 views

137. Sea Star Society (Post Date: January 29, 2017) #5 65 views

138. Vs (Post Date: February 5, 2017) #3 100 views

139. Fallout (Post Date: February 18, 2017) #3 93 views

140. Ruins (Post Date: February 27, 2017) #8 35 views

141. Game Change (Post Date: March 6, 2017) #4 57 views

Rise Of E.V.I.L
142. Royals (Post Date: April 22, 2017) #6 60 views

143. Breakout (April 29, 2017) #8 86 views

144. Absolute Power (May 6, 2017) #6 79 views

145. Surrender (May 14, 2017)  #6 89 views

146. The Universal Guardian (May 20, 2017) #6 107 views

147/148. Cold Reef (Parts 1 & 2) (May 27, 2017) #1 253 views

149. Team SpongeBob Together (June 4, 2017) #8 79 views

150/151. United/Island's Finest (Parts 1 & 2) (June 11, 2017) #11 68 views

Stats

• The two parter special, Cold Reef, was the highest viewed and highest positioned episode on the SpongeBoard for Season 9. The episode hit #1 with 253 views. 
  • Team Linda is the second highest viewed and highest positioned episode. The episode hit #2 with 221 views.
  • The two parter finale, United/Island's Finest, was the lowest positioned episode at #11. However, the lowest viewed episode was Ruins, which brought in 35 views for that week. 
  • The Divided arc was both higher viewed and higher positioned overall. 

This announcement, is to let you know that I have decided to CANCEL my "One Shot Story" of "TUFFladdin," because I can't think of any creative ways to make it different enough from "Aladdin." Instead, my next "One Shot Story," is going to parody the 1968 animated film, "Yellow Submarine." I'll provide more details later!

• Like 1

Chapter 6 of "The Yellow Avenger" is now up!

Plot: After SpongeBob accidentally fights off a crook called, the Restaurant Bandit, in an accidental disguise and becomes a town hero, SpongeBob gets the idea that having the life as a superhero would be cool. SpongeBob makes himself a costume and becomes Bikini Bottom’s newest superhero, “The Masked Sponge”. But while SpongeBob’s enjoying the fame that comes with fighting off evil doers, he learns that with great powers comes great responsibilities like trying to keep your friends from finding out your secret identity, keeping up with your normal life, and trying to stop Plankton from crushing Bikini Bottom with his new weapon even if it means getting rid of the Masked Sponge.

Spiriting Fluttershy's Dark Sky

The finale to Myra Michaels' story has been posted. This is also the finale to Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy's story, so expect it to be a huge turning point in the series.

Chapter 7 of "The Yellow Avenger" is now up!

I have written the episode "Hot-Blooded!" for "Power Rangers Multiverse Force;" it is now ready for reading and reviewing! :D I also want to mention that I'm changing the episode title of my next "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode from "Survival of the Fittest," to "You're No Good!" o.o Don't worry, it will STILL have the same episode plot, I just found the ideal song (by Linda Ronstadt) that works PERFECTLY for that episode! :cool:

Time for an update.

Skodwarde:

New episodes coming within the month. 202b will be JCM's final Skodwarde episode as a staff writer. 203a will be by me, 203b will be by Trophy, 204a will be Nuggets, and 204b will be by Trophy, which closes out Skod S9. S10 will start sometime in the fall.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

I hope you all enjoyed The Dark Side of the Herd riffs. However, let's just say Steel isn't the only one who has a final personal shame. Yup, it's time to announce the next riffing project, which is the penultimate riff...

Spoiler

Undersea Mysteries Incorporated...by me.

Yup...this is my true personal shame, not SBCPU or Soap Opera. Some may be extremely confused by this pick, and some may have even entirely forgot this existed (wouldn't blame you). This is 26 chapters, and is our last "huge" riffing project (ala Bikini Top, SBCPU, Down Under). What a better way to do one than with an extremely incoherent and messy work from 2010/2011 of mine. Let me know if interested, because although it may not seem all that bad at first, there's A LOT of problems and material to work with, trust me. If you don't remember this at all, or haven't seen it before, then what awaits is a true mystery (heh) for you. There will be a lot of room for everyone to contribute to this, and this is your last chance to get potshots in at me. :P So let me know somehow if you want to riff, whether in this topic or through PM.

Mystic Guardians:

Taking a break July 8th, but S3 will resume July 15th with "Just One Mistake". The "Brak Is Back" two-parter will then air July 22nd, which will be a pretty big one.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 5

Chapter 8 of "The Yellow Avenger" is now up!