• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I just wanted to make an announcement that my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Torture, a State of Shock" is now finished and ready for reading. I'll get to work on my next episode as soon as possible. It will feature a VERY big villain from "Power Rangers Super Mega Force" and the most EPIC battle I have EVER written for my series to date! It's my little gift to celebrate 25 years of Nicktoons!

I am here to announce that Power Rangers: Multiverse Force will be on hiatus until I feel like writing for it again. If I still don't feel like writing it, then I will give the rights to either 4EverGreen or jjs.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

This is an update to announce two things. First off, my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode "Legendary Cross-Over Battle" is FINALLY finished and ready for reading. Also, I'm starting to feel burnt OUT from writing this season, so once I get it finished, I will be putting the "Total Cartoon" series on hiatus so I can focus on other writing projects, until I feel like writing the "Total Cartoon" series again. Fortunately, the finale of this season won't be until the 112th episode of the "Total Cartoon" series, and I just finished the 95th episode of the "Total Cartoon" series, so there will STILL be quite a bit to read before I take a break!

I'm currently in the process of writing my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Baking Bad; and Good!" And just for the record, the episode title is only a REFERENCE to the "Breaking Bad" series, not a parody of an allusion. I might also get around to guest writing another "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode if and/or when I feel like getting around to it.

On September 9, 2016 at 1:13 AM, 4EverGreen said:

I'm currently in the process of writing my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Baking Bad; and Good!" And just for the record, the episode title is only a REFERENCE to the "Breaking Bad" series, not a parody of an allusion. I might also get around to guest writing another "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode if and/or when I feel like getting around to it.

Good pun!  Also, that's awesome! :D

Mystic Guardians:

I will be taking a break September 24th, but the spin-off will be back October 1st with "Double Trouble". Next month's episodes will get a bit darker, and the plot will pick up more, but they will still be fun. Here's brief synopses for the next two chapters:

Spoiler

34. Double Trouble: Madison uses her doppel to get out of chores, but Valentina takes advantage of it. Meanwhile, Slypox plans to destroy the guardians and knights.

35. Royal Heroes: Skipper finds a peculiar object in Van Gordon and Doyle's old treasure stash, drawing attention for multiple people.

Skodwarde:

A new episode will be up this Friday by JCM. I'm hoping we'll be doing weekly premieres if all goes well.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

I've decided just in time for Halloween next month, the next project we're riffing is...

Spoiler

SpongeBoy! Get a Clue!

Yup, I've decided to riff this personal shame of teenj's after requests for several years. Let me know if interested in riffing, I can tell you this is going to be hilarious to riff. :P 

• Like 3

This is just an update to let you know that I AM still writing the "Baking Bad, and Good!" episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," I've just been sick which is why there has been a delay. But in other news, I am planning on guest-writing another episode of "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" SOMETIME in the upcoming week, called "Get Your Motor Running!" So look forward to both sometime in the near future!

The Teenjverse:

Captain Magma:

• New episodes will continue through October, beginning with a weekend of premieres which continues on Oct. 1 & 2.
  • As the show is a min-series, it will not be receiving a Season 2, but the character will continue to appear throughout the Teenjverse, and for the I.J.L.S.A team up show.

Miss Appear: 

• Season 2 will premiere on October 29, 2016
  • New main characters will include: Commissioner Garrett Detweiler, Marilyn Cross, and Molly Cross. Along with one more that will be kept a secret.
  • Season 2 will contain 16 episodes again.
  • Season 2 Plot -  "A year after Shadow's demise, Katherine continues to battle her depression, while trying to navigate her relationships with the people around her - including a budding romantic relationship with Analise Rogers. After Katherine once again becomes the target of a mysterious new danger, she will have to analyze her identity as 'Miss Appear' and what that means in light of her traumas."

Team SpongeBob:

• Season 9 is slated for a November 2016 release date.
  • The ninth season will be named "Divided".
  • Like 1

My newest episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," is finally finished, and it is called "Baking Bad; and Good!" Sometime this upcoming week, I intend to write my next episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," called "Into the Great Wide Open," as well as guest-write a "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" episode called "Get Your Motor Running!" Stay tuned! B)

Heralds May Die

The pre-finale episode has been posted. The finale episode will be posted on October 15th by planning.

???

The intended sibling story to Heralds May Die has been postponed due to extenuating circumstances. To apologize for the delay, as well as the longer than planned time it took to produce Heralds May Die, an exact release date will be given for my upcoming big project, January 20th, 2017.