• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

TEAM SPONGEBOB

Six years ago on this date, Team SpongeBob premiered for the first time. Here we are six years later. As a commemoration, the Season 8 finale of the series has been posted :)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, teenj12 said:

TEAM SPONGEBOB

Six years ago on this date, Team SpongeBob premiered for the first time. Here we are six years later. As a commemoration, the Season 8 finale of the series has been posted :)

This has to be the longest continually run spin-off on either TV.com or SBC, right? has there been any longer??

2 minutes ago, tvguy said:

This has to be the longest continually run spin-off on either TV.com or SBC, right? has there been any longer??

Actually, that honor goes to Total Cartoon Island, which 4Ever started on Tv.com in 2008, and is still going on SBC. But Team SpongeBob is definitely a runner-up for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

Actually, that honor goes to Total Cartoon Island, which 4Ever started on Tv.com in 2008, and is still going on SBC. But Team SpongeBob is definitely a runner-up for it.

Yeah, this.

But I guess if you just consider spin-offs that started specifically off of SBC, than TS is the longest.

• Like 1

NEWS ABOUT:

Guru Gakuto:

While I've still been struggling to find myself a returning point from my unannounced hiatus in spin-off writing, Guru Gakuto is expected to make a return by the end of this month and is planned to finish early next month. I also decided not to consider making revisions for the first 13 eps. While I'll admit they weren't as well-written in retrospect, I'm better off embracing the quality of them than try and make changes to them. I will remove the music portions of "Lament," but that will be it.

Underwater Survivor SBC:

"UWSBomb" will start next Monday. I also have the spin-off planned to finish for next month as well, as 3 episodes will remain after the 5 episode premiere week kicks off. As soon as it's close to the very last episode. Voting for the final two (which will be in PMs) will last for a week, so don't forget.

Rift and Drift:

I have planned August to be as big for my return, so I also plan to finish the last two parts this month, alongside the other two announced spin-offs.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

I just wanted to announce that I have finished writing my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Performance Review: Team Retro's Biggest Hits," and I'm currently in the process of writing my newest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Conned In the Congo." Constructive feedback is appreciated in the meantime.

POWER RANGERS: MULTIVERSE FORCE

I've decided that I will not publish "Fire Fight" until my return to writing duties for Multiverse Force on August 10th. As a result, "Heightened Anxiety", the episode guest written by 4EverGreen, will take its place as the second episode of the series. Good luck, 4EG! :D 

After seeing 4EverGreen's excellent guest-written episode "Heightened Anxiety", I've decided that, until September 14th, he and I will rotate writing duties for Power Rangers: Multiverse Force (so, for example, after I publish "Fire Fight", he'll publish the episode he's written the next week, so on and so fourth) because he has great ideas that I feel should not go to waste.

Just wanted to note that the release for the last ep of the UWSBomb has been moved up to Saturday, due to the fact that I'm still in the process of finishing it. As usual to say, sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Once again...*sigh* "Fire Fight" has been delayed, this time due to (on the repeated advice of my stepfather) resetting my laptop back to its factory settings, thereby deleting the original draft of the episode, which was only partway through completion. Don't fret, however, as this will give me an opportunity to rewrite "Fire Fight". In other news, I'm announcing my next lit, which I will be writing in conjunction with Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, starring everyone's favorite penguin, Lettuce. Note that this new lit will NOT be a spin-off of Multiverse Force, but rather taking place in its own continuity.

Without further ado, I'm here to announce...

THE NEW ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN N: THE GAME MASTER

Captain Magma -

A new episode is up, and admittedly..it wasn't my favorite to write. But I'm looking forward to the material I have coming up.

Squid:

Got a guest write up for Squid if anybody follows that and hasn't seen. Was a fun throwback to the tv.com days to write.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The Soap Opera riffs will be coming this week.

SBC Falls:

The final episode will be posted Tuesday, August 23rd, to celebrate its 2 year anniversary. It's been a fun ride.

Mystic Guardians:

The weekly schedule is continuining for now. "Smasher Returns" will be the next episode on August 27th, and then "Evil Stone" will be September 3rd.

• Like 2